Two Under 2
Options

3 under 18 months!

my husband and I will be having twins in less than 2 months.  This will give us 3 under 18 months because my daughter is turning 1 this month.  I'm really nervous having 3 so young!  My oldest daughter will be in school not long after the babies are born so it will be a little less hectic during the day but I'm just nervous about have 3 in diapers, having 3 that can't walk (my daughter hasn't started walking yet so I'm assuming she won't be an amazing walker by the time the babies get here).  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Also, what would be the best positioning for carseats?  We have a ford expedition.  I'm trying to decide if I should put all 3 carseats in the front row or if I should take out on of the front row seats and have 2 carseats in front and 1 carseat in the back row with my other daughter?  My older daughter is almost 8.

Re: 3 under 18 months!

• Options
    No advice really since I don't have the experience. I was acquainted with someone who had 16 month old twins and a newborn. I know she was a very patient woman and she had to let some things go. When she nursed her baby, her twins tore the entire room apart. Maybe there are benefits to not having anyone walking yet? Good luck! I can tell you that there are some who have done it and survived. Hope you can find someone with similar experience.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    There are moms that give birth to 3+ children. There is nothing you can't handle! You have to be prepared with your daughter does start walking soon she will have many bumps and falls.... And that's okay. She will probably be exploring every little thing so be sure before your twins get here to get a baby gate or something to keep your DD in sight. You will have your hands full. Don't forget to ask for help. 
    DD#1 born 12/30/2015
    DS#1 born 02/19/2013