* Not guaranteed to be Flame Free
Me: 32
DH: 33
Married: October 2015
TTC #1: October 2015
EDD #1: June/July 2017

Re: FFFC* 6/3

• Loading the player...
  • @felix08 I hate my smart phone.  I wish I didn't have one.  Until I'm lost and need Google Maps to bail me out lol

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• @housewifehobbyist hahaha that is awesome! And happy birthday! No calories count for you today ;) Also I keep cracking up at your siggy, one of my favorite movies of all time! I miss Heath  :'(

@felix08 Good for you, I've been wanting to get rid of mine! It's like I have this anxiety (strong word, being dramatic) about it and not having apps, or having a good camera for pictures. But any time I get off social media for a while I realize how much I don't care!

@melissam090 Yesss, same! It's just not enjoyable to me! I will do it just because it seems like it has to be done that way and H would probably find it weird if I told him now after 6 years that I would like for it to stop lol. Also that picture is hysterical tied to your FFC  :D
  • @felix08 I don't have a smartphone. Solidarity! It is pretty much just because we are poor. But, I enjoy not being addicted to a phone. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker