Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekly Weigh In/Fitness Check In 05/31

Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week?

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week?

Any challenges you're facing this week?

How did you do with your goals last week?

GTKY: What fitness related accomplishment are you proud of the most?  It can be as simple as going a week without sugar/coffee/etc. or as big as losing 100 pounds.  This your chance to brag about what you've done.  No humble bragging here.  AW it up! :)

Married 07.21.07
DS#1 01.23.09
DS#2 08.01.11
TTC#3  08.31.15
Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
Left tube removed
dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
BC: February-October 2019
TTA: November-December 2019
NTNP: January 2020!

Re: Weekly Weigh In/Fitness Check In 05/31

• Loading the player...
  • TPupTPup member
    edited June 2016

@marriedhamstermom hey! i just ordered a treadmill too! Delivers tomorrow! Ive been just blindly eating whatever I want, not really caring, thinking I still had the metabolism of my 20 yr old self. Then I after a few months I saw some pictures and OMG.

So I'm really digging this thread and I enjoy reading everyones fitness journey. I'd like to start having goals and posting and etc.

Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? CW:171 GW:145 Feeling bad but trying to take the first steps.

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? No carbs. Super hard for me bc I love love them. Also, I'm Asian so that's like 80% of our intake. Start sweating. Do something! That's my goal.

Any challenges you're facing this week? The hardest part is getting started. All my work out clothes are tight.. my shoes are old.. but I've biked a little here and there and walked a little. I take my dog for walks but he's 13 so we go at a slow pace. DH is training for his 2nd marathon. I can not run. I have always been a fat kid, always will be :) I may not be able to run 12 miles when he trains but I can bike it! Also having a DH who is super fit is kind of hard.

How did you do with your goals last week? No goals from last week. Will start from here.

GTKY: What fitness related accomplishment are you proud of the most? Last year I ran my 1st and only 5k. Ive cut soda almost completely out and Ive cut drinking almost completely out.

I was doing some reading and it says soy milk is bad when TTC. When I started doing more reading it list became longer and longer. Are yall cutting/changing yalls diet for TTC?

*edited to answer questions and ask one.

• <p><b>Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week?  </b>SW: 165  CW: 165  GW: 135</p><p><b>Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week?</b>  I am starting over today.  I don't know what that means right now, but I can't stand to see the scale going up so high and my clothes to feel so tight.  One goal is to have a better week food-wise, tracking and maybe even pre-logging, but then also not to go crazy over the weekend, because I'm tired of pushing the "reset" button week after week... and watching the scale creep up despite my efforts.
    </p><p><b>Any challenges you're facing this week? </b> Just life and finding a way to seriously break some old habits, and start wearing in a groove to some new ones.  Right now I just feel kind of depressed.
    </p><p><b>How did you do with your goals last week? </b> I was doing so well!  For like three or four days, and then Friday we went out to celebrate our Anniversary, Memorial Day weekend was three days in a row of just eating too much and lots of desserts, plus AF so ya.  I can't even believe how quickly my weight goes up!  Last week I was in the 150s, and I swore once upon a time I never wanted to be over 150 unless I were pregnant.  I have been over 150 for a while now and still not pregnant so ya.  Summer is here and this is not going to fly.
    </p><b>GTKY:
    What fitness related accomplishment are you proud of the most?  It can
    be as simple as going a week without sugar/coffee/etc. or as big as
    losing 100 pounds.  This your chance to brag about what you've done.  No
    humble bragging here.  AW it up! </b> I recently lost 71 lbs from 201 (size 14/16) to 130 in 2014/15.  I was up 7-10 lbs from my low weight for the wedding, (and now I'm up even more from that).  But I was wearing sizes 0/2/4 last spring, which I thought was utterly unfathomable for me, and now I am barely in a random size 4 dress, my size 6's are getting too tight, and I actually just bought some size 8 capris and ankle pants online today because I can't stand how I feel. No idea how they will fit though.  <b>Uhm, why doesn't this feel like bragging?</b>  lol  I also once ran a marathon in an 18 hour period, which doesn't maybe sound that cool, but I sort of randomly realized I had run 11.8 miles one night, so I woke up and ran another 14.4 and finished by noon so I felt pretty good about that!  That was back in 2010, right around the time I met DH.
  • Don't forget to send in your updates this week!