Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Partial molar pregnancy. Need support:(

hi:( my ob just called me today and told me the pathology report came back after my d&c and there was evidence of a partial molar pregnancy. It was so much to drop on me after thinking a miscarriage was bad enough. Can anyone share their experience after this diagnosis?

Re: Partial molar pregnancy. Need support:(

• I'm so sorry for your loss and what you are going through. I myself haven't had experience with a partial molar (I believe @glitter has?) but just wanted to welcome you here. We have a monthly benched check in over at TTCAL that you may find helpful as well, where other ladies share experiences of having to be benched for a while, which I presume is what you will likely face. I'm so sorry this is happening to you. Hugs. 
  • Yes, @glitter is going through this right now.

I'm so sorry for your loss, and now this news to add to the stress. Lots of hugs for you.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you ladies! Hope to here from Glitter!
  • edited July 2016
    Hi there @maymac18 I'm sorry for your loss. I had a PMP too. There is an amazing support group via https://mymolarpregnancy.com check out the website and then join the Facebook group if you're on fb. Molar pregnancies are rare so it is hard to find others but you will find a ton of support from these ladies. 
  • @maymac18 My heart is broken for you. I am so sorry for the loss of your baby, then to have this bomb dropped on you. I haven't experienced a molar but I just wanted to express my sympathies and send hugs your way. I hope you can get the answers you need. Hang in there! We're here for you! ::hugs::