July 2016 Moms

Too late to join?

Hello, ladies!

I was wondering if it was too late to join the party? I'm 33 weeks along, due on July 11th! I feel like I'll be pregnant forever at this point, so it'd be fun to be able to commiserate with others :smiley: 

More about me - I'm Becki and I'm 28 years old. I've been married to my husband for 3 years and we have a little girl who just turned 3 a week ago. Our life is pretty full but we're excited to welcome our second little girl this July. We live in Gilbert, Arizona and I am not looking forward to the heat this summer while on maternity leave, but I'll have to get creative! 

Hope everyone is having a good Memorial Day weekend! 

Becki 
Me 28 | DH 33
Married 12.21.12
DD#1 born 5.21.13
DD#2 due 7.11.16

Re: Too late to join?

• DarkCatDarkCat member
    Welcome! I personally don't think it's too late to join in. However this community is very tight with a lot of ladies who have been active since the beginning. I would start with the randoms thread and go from there. 
  • Welcome! I'm new too (34 weeks), so we can enter this craziness together. :) Good luck in your last two months!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! Go ahead and join in :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Welcome! I don't think it's late to join but like PP said, I would encourage you to participate in the daily threads/weekly threads by contributing and showing support. This is a pretty tight knit community but once people get to know you, we are actually very welcoming  :)<3
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Pretty much what everyone else said.

DH 30 Me 29
    Married May 16th 2015
    EDD July 1st 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker

July BMB June Siggy 

• Welcome ladies! We are glad to have you. Lurk around a bit, get to know the flow of the board, and participate! 
  • DSTtots4lyfeDSTtots4lyfe member
    edited May 2016
    Welcome all!!
  • Welcome! Just echoing PPs, we love organization on this BMB. Check out our weekly randoms thread and symptoms thread, as well as the daily threads-lurk around more or jump right in! We have some awesome supportive ladies here. We're glad to have you :)
  • I'm going to jump in on joining in a bit late! I'm Lucy! I hope I get you know you ladies well! 
  • lucy2113 said:
    I'm going to jump in on joining in a bit late! I'm Lucy! I hope I get you know you ladies well! 
    Me too! I'm due July 25. I've been lurking around for a while...:)