Options

Eeeeek bug bite

13»

Re: Eeeeek bug bite

• Options
    Eeeeeek!!
  • Options
    TucknBoom said:
    Can we get back to the zombie apocalypse in progress? I have a paper cut I need an MRI for and I'd love Knottie's husband to weigh in on it.

'Cus like, internet WebMD right here.
    I need to figure out where I'm going to live until December... Zika threats and all.
    I feel like Antarctica is fairly mosquito free. 
    My blood has thinned too much for that crap. If it's cold enough to snow it's too cold. Oh well I guess I'm doomed.
     TinyAlligator born @ 36w, 3lb2oz, IUGR 
      BabyFlamingo due 11/30/16  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    **Removed for TOU violation**
    Grayson Matthew Due 11/4/16
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @MissAmeliaPond that was some fantastic gif'in right there! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    How is it this whole private group thing is being brought up again?! Thought we were all over that.. Turns out some people weren't 
  • Options
    kristah2 said:
    How is it this whole private group thing is being brought up again?! Thought we were all over that.. Turns out some people weren't 
    Only Miss White Knight O16 still cares. Time for her to gallop back to her own BMB and stop trying to escalate drama over here
    Married July 2015
    Me: 26 DH:27
    Due: 11/6/2016
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"