September 2016 Moms
Options

Three Things Tuesday

Share 3 random things about you and your life! 

Re: Three Things Tuesday

• Options
    @Tippy05 happy birthday!  And I'm totally the same on your other two things.  LO is so wiggly these days and it is amazing!

1. I am the biggest/heavier I've ever been
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Tippy05 Happy happy birthday! :)

1. Our gender reveal party was this weekend. Glad I don't have to worry about letting the sex slip anymore! 

2. The school year ends next Friday which means I'm off for the summer and then off for maternity leave!! 

3. Lots of people brought us gifts for the gender reveal party and yes, we got tons of blankets. LOL everyone said this was a thing but I had no idea! I don't think I've ever bought a baby a blanket. Thought it was funny. 
  • Options
    @Tippy05 Happy Birthday!!

My Three:
    1. My belly button is officially an outtie!
    2. I am scared of pigs. 
    3. I am already planning my tattoo for this baby. 
    Natural M/C 03.26.2012 at 10w2d
    Charlotte born at 28w3d due to severe IUGR on 12.24.2012 Merry Christmas!
    Missed M/C discovered 12.22.2014 at 8w1d measuring 6w3d
    2015 was a year to test strength of both body and character, but it led us to this... BFP 01.26.2016 EDD 9.30.2016
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 I was super itchy with my first, not so much this time! My boobs definitely itch though!

1. I got to hold my friend's new baby girl today, got me all excited!
    2. I am seriously craving a cold sandwich, and I know I have a higher chance of getting listeria at this point from the vegetables on the sandwich but I just can't do it. But God, I want a Jimmy John's or Jersey Mike's Italian sub...
    3. It gives me anxiety to not have this baby named yet! Like she's not real yet or we aren't aknowledging her. I'm crazy, I know.
  • Options
    ElcaBElcaB member
    1. I feel super cute today because I'm wearing some new-to-me maternity hand-me-downs from a friend and a cousin. It is nice to feel like I look good instead of feeling like a beached whale. 
    2. My fake rings came in & I've already gotten compliments on them. I wanna be like, "$20 on Amazon, bitches!" but really I just smile and say, "Thanks!"
    3. I keep having recurring dreams where I have the baby but I forget/refuse to feed her. It makes me very uncomfortable. 
    I just realized these are all baby-related. Can you tell what's on my mind?

Happy birthday, @Tippy05! I hope you have a wonderful day. 

• Options
    Steephers123Steephers123 member
    edited May 2016
    @AnnaS930 I got the first Wayward Pines book from the library!  I meant to start it last night but fell asleep, tonight it is!

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

July: Patriotic Fails

england independence day 4th of july july 4th
  • Options

Happy birthday  @Tippy05!

1) All the nursery talk and threads stress me out! I'm hoping I get motivation to work on our nursery soon...

2) I'm anxious about growing out of the maternity clothes I've purchased. It's not weight gain per se, I have a really short torso and long legs, and feel like I am already showing a lot - how big am I gonna get??

3) Agree 100% @kosmo86 on your husband comment. I've never been more grateful/thankful/in love.

• Options
    1. I am so exhausted I can hardly keep my eyes open at work and I still have 2.5 more hours to go, a prenatal yoga class, and lots of chores to do at home before bed!

2. I am having the HARDEST time with maternity clothes. I do not have A Pea in the Pod near me. My shower is on Saturday so it is too late to try to order something online. I am not really sure what I'm going to do!

3. I truly believe that I can give birth without meds, but that doesn't make me any less scared to do it!
  • Options
    ThscaryThscary member
    1. Going through stuff in the basement today made me realize I am a hoarder. Things I had: my baseball card from Tball, a second place ribbon from an elementary school literature contest, a every card I got for my 16th birthday, backstreet boys concert ticket stub, and (most puzzling) an autographed picture of Ryan Seacrest

2. I did also find some old toy story action figures still in the boxes that I get to save for this little one. I'm so excited for that! I hope he loves toy story as much as I did

3. I finally got my garden planted over the weekend and I can't wait until I have fresh veggies growing!

@tippy05 happy birthday!!

• Options
    tinypikachutinypikachu member
    edited May 2016
    @Tippy05 happy birthday! 

1. Every time I see DD, DS or DH, I read the D as doting (so it's doting daughter instead). I don't know why but that's how I see it!

2. I've been soooo sleepy today that, before I left, I seriously considered pulling over for a nap on my way home. Good thing I wasn't as exhausted as I had anticipated for the drive home. The fatigue is getting worse so I have to get my 12 hours every night but it takes me forever to fall asleep! I don't know how moms with LOs at home do it!

3. I'm afraid of birds and flying animals. Terrified. There were a lot of pigeons when I went to school and I would shriek and run away madly when they took off near me. I know they won't harm me but I always picture them getting in my face and flapping their wings and chasing me if I run lol
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    RG1RG1 member
    1) I watched the entire second season of Seinfeld today while trapped upstairs waiting for the carpetters to finish 

2) I just noticed next to my "week" on the homepage of the app there is a crown. Has this always been there?! I don't understand why or where it came from 

3) I am having another big sundae after dinner tonight. YUM
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    LizC216LizC216 member
    edited May 2016
    1. I just cried at my daughter's end of the year pre-school program. She isn't even graduating, she'll go to 4 year old pre-school next year. Damn these hormones.

2. I've been working on three loads of laundry since Saturday and I'm still not done. I need to just do it and get it over with.

3. My husband is going to a bachelor party over the weekend in Nashville. I'm trying to figure out something to do with my girls or it's going to be a long three days.

@Tippy05 Happy Birthday!!
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @Tippy05 happy birthday! 

1. I have both girls in bed asleep by 730 and i don't know what to do with myself. an hour long shower and a face mask might be in the cards for tonight. 

2. I am stressing hard about getting this nursery together. I have absolutely nothing done! Still looks like a guest bedroom. I also have so much guilt about not being prepared for my third baby

3. You would think because this is going to be my third delivery that I wouldn't be scared and know what to expect. I am terrified to give birth this time around. I almost had a hysterectomy when I delivered Cameron because of a severe postpartum hemorrhage. 

DD #1 3/26/13
    Mo/Mo twins MMC 3/31/14  o:)
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    jln27jln27 member
    1. I was in a car accident 3 years ago and I believe my ankle is developing arthritis.

2. Because of the above I had to drop out of school and do not have my bachelor's degree. I'm looking at online colleges now but barely any of my credits will transfer so now I need to start over...

3. I have no idea where I'll be living after September because of my husband's job! Since I'm high risk I can't move before baby is born but he may have to miss it. :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. Today I had my first solo shift as an RN. And it was a crazy crazy busy day, but everyone kept telling me how cool, calm and collected I appeared. I rocked it, and that is cause for celebration. 
    2. My heartburn is so bad that I'm pretty sure if you poured baking soda down my throat I would turn into a human volcano.
    3. I have an addiction to Bath and Body Works candles. I have 2 shelves full of them. When the wax gets low, I remelt the wax and put it in smaller votives to reburn. Right now I'm OBSESSED with the Honolulu Sun candle, which to me smells like the ocean, Coppertone sunscreen and beer, which transports me back to Maui which is so where I'd rather be living right now. There's also a Watermelon Lemonade burning in my bathroom. Ugh. I die, they are the best candles ever.
  • Options
    1. We have all of our nursery furniture bought! We bought it on an auction site and none of it really matches except that it is all grey but I feel like we will have more important things to spend our money on.

2. I work 12 hour night shifts as an RN and each shift I feel is getting harder and harder. Pulling and lifting up patients leaves me very tired at the end of the night.

3. Every day I am getting more and more excited to meet my baby! In the beginning I was anxious as this is our first child and I was concerned over how everything was going to change. But now I can't wait for September to get here so that I can meet him already!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Since it's Wed, I'm not going to do my three randoms, but I wanted to say...
    @UnwritteN12 we saw Dealpool last weekend. I laughed really hard as well. I wasn't too interested in seeing it, but DH lured me in with Ryan Reynolds (I love him. LOVE.)  Both of us really enjoyed the movie, so I'm glad I got talked into watching it.

• Options
    I don't care if it's Wednesday. I completely space on this yesterday!

1. DH's work is having a BBQ tonight and I am more excited for it than I should be

2. The weather is finally nice enough for dresses!!

3. How is a grapefruit larger than a coconut???
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    @camichael84 - It was so worth it! And, because it was Ryan Reynolds, the following conversation happened before the start of the movie:
    Me: Can you run out to the car and grab my glasses so I can see?
    DH: Yeah. You might want them. I hear there's a full frontal scene.
    Me: Um yeah. My apologies if I get completely turned on. It is, after all, Ryan Reynolds.
    DH: That's fine. Maybe I'll get lucky.
    Me (not quite loud enough that DH can hear): Only if I can picture you as Ryan Reynolds?
    DH: What was that?
    Me: Nothing....

I share your love for the man. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    @UnwritteN12 Thats so funny! I feel your sentiments. This is probably going to make me sound like a dork, but I'll share anyway. We bought Deadpool instead of renting. When DH asked if he could get it, he mentioned Ryan Reynolds. All I could think of when he was trying to use that as a lure for me was a line from "Not Another Teen Movie"... "I masterbate to that movie!". I cracked up, told DH what I was thinking, and it's become an ongoing joke between us.

• Options
    @Sbrown721 - For my shower last time I wore some maternity jeans and found a somewhat sheer, flowy top at Target in the regular clothing section. It had a belt that was supposed to be worn at the waist.. I cut the little loops off the shirt and moved the belt up to just below my bust.. it turned out to be super flattering!  Keep your eyes open for non-maternity stuff if you have other stores around you
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @yellowrose314  I love BBW candles too!!! I am so cheap i only buy them on sale with a coupon...which isnt hard since i get 67 emails a day. Honolulu Sun is one of my favorite scents as well. I have it in my bathroom, also had the soap but of course it ran out quickly! I always look forward to spring/summer when they bring the H.S. scent back. it is love!