August 2016 Moms

Treat Yourself Tuesday

We are getting so close and definitely deserve to be treated, even if we have to do it ourselves! What are you doing for yourself this week?

Re: Treat Yourself Tuesday

• I just stopped at the local ice cream shop during my lunch break and picked up a Root Beer Float! So yummy!!!
  • @jamiesc58 YES!!! Not pregnancy related, but I definitely stop at my favorite ice cream place after my 6 month dental cleaning (they are right next to each other) and I have no shame.

This week I am going to treat myself to a pedicure and night of chick flicks since DH has a work event at night. 
  • Loading the player...
  • tmk0325tmk0325 member
    I'm pretty sure I need some ice cream on my way home today!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Great. Now I want icecream! 
  • Ice cream today and a mani pedi tomorrow. 
  • So jealous!
    I need to get a pint for my nighttime snack (GD). 
  • KJ1416KJ1416 member
    Lemon Oreos...yummy!
  • I treated myself to a mani pedi on Friday. 
  • Mmmmm ice cream

i picked up s'mores Oreos at the store today. They are delicious and the baby seems to like them too so, really I'm eating them for the baby's sake 
  • I found a Starbucks gift card in my sock drawer this weekend so I got a tall decaf skinny vanilla iced latte - haha I felt like a dork ordering that long ass drink earlier but it was sooo gooood 
  • @Mrsrundell that's as good as finding cash in your winter coat when you put it on the following year! 

Its currently 2am and my cramps and night sweats are back. So I am eating out of the ice cream container, picking out the brownie chewy pieces I like and leaving the rest. 
    *TW Spoiler*

DD: Aug '16

10/2017: Twins confirmed with TTTS at 22 weeks. 
    10/10/17 Twin B passed after in utero placenta surgery
    11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    11/26/17: Twin A passed after 24 days fighting in the NICU
    Benched 6 months 
    BFP: 6/28/18 MC:7/16/18  BO
    BFP: 10/2/18 EDD 6/15/18

• @Curls919 my DD and I are obsessed with anything s'mores. I picked up the Oreos last week but we haven't tried them yet. However while on vacation we went to a popcorn shop and they had s'mores popcorn! 
  • I know it's not Tuesday but I'm so pleased with my "treat" I had to brag... chili frito pie!! I made a nice healthy chili last night, so what else am I supposed to do with the leftovers? Nom nom nom. Also DH had to work late so I am just eating this all by myself. 
  • I walked over to Starbucks to try their new cold brew vanilla cream blah blah and failed miserably. One barista/cashier, 3 people in line in front of me, and one broken credit card machine.

Long story short: Time wasted & no Starbucks (energy not wasted since walking is good for you)

Instead, DH prepared a nice little bath time for me - candlelights, spa music, and all! I didn't want to get out of the tub.
  • Curls919 said:
    Mmmmm ice cream

i picked up s'mores Oreos at the store today. They are delicious and the baby seems to like them too so, really I'm eating them for the baby's sake 
    I destroyed 2 packs of Smoreos in less than 3 days. I literally couldn't help myself. I promised I would get more if I pass my glucose test this Friday. I'm embarrassed to admit it's a very good motivation for eating a couple extra salads and less carbs this week. 

Baby #1: Palmer Olivia - October 2014
    Baby #2: Emmeline Grey - August 2016
    Baby #3: BFP 9/7/18  |  EDD 05/24/19