Trying to Get Pregnant

Introduction

Hello,

I'm Jenn and my DH and I have been TTC since December '15.  Sadly, I had a MC on March 27th on which I couldn't pass naturally, so I was prescribed Cytotek to finish the process.  The whole month of April sucked.  Anyways, I had my period on May 19th followed by a positive OPK on May 30.  I've also been tracking my CM and the egg whites consistency was noted the day off my positive OPK!  YOU better believe DH and I DDT before and after the big O(and in between

Re: Introduction

• I'm so sorry for your loss. Just FYI, there is an intro thread pinned at the top of the board so everyone can see them. Hop into the TWW threads and get to know people - welcome!

Also, just a tip - it's a good idea to change your screen name to something that is not the auto generated Knottie - it's impossible to know who's who when we get a bunch of Knotties.
  • I'm very sorry for your loss and all you went through. Welcome, this is a great community where you can find a lot of support so long as you give support in return.

Im not sure why you posted the same thing twice, but as PP said, definitely hop into the TWW and WTO threads as applicable. Also, you may want to check out the post that states "Newbies Read This First" at the top of the page. There's a lot of great info in there. Here's a handy link:

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12613283/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first#latest