Options

~*~Tuesday Ticker Change~*~

For babies due 9/6, 9/13, 9/20, 9/27

How many weeks?

What size?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? 

GTKY: What summer movie are you most looking forward to?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: ~*~Tuesday Ticker Change~*~

• Options

How many weeks? 26! Half a year and coming up quick on the 3rd trimester!

What size? Bowling pin, butternut squash!

Upcoming appointments? Still about 2 weeks until my 28 week appointment, including glucose tolerance test and iron levels

Rants/Raves/Questions? Had an amazing 3 day weekend seeing family and being busy, but by last night my abdominal muscles/ligaments were sooooo tired (picking up and chasing 25lbs of toddler will do that to ya). Reached out to my sister/parents asking for help on some of my days off as the Summer progresses - big step for me.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Nada. Trying to get back on track.. I ate really well 20-24 weeks and have been doing a lot of splurging/snacking the past 2 weeks.

GTKY: What summer movie are you most looking forward to? I don't know much of what's coming out.. but currently Finding Dory. I'll be looking to get a babysitter sometime that weekend so my husband and I can go (18 month old son isn't quite ready for a movie premiere.. but we might try a free afternoon movie this summer!)

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    RG1RG1 member

How many weeks? 25 weeks 

What size? Cauliflower

Upcoming appointments? First appointment with my OB next week. I'm excited to meet him

Rants/Raves/Questions? Excited to be close to the third trimester. Although now I'm like "OH NO I HAVE TO BIRTH THIS THING"

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Yesterday, all I wanted was a big thick chocolate milkshake or a Blizzard. I text my husband all my cravings and he came home with ice cream, smarties, caramel sauce, and 2 packages of the PC "ice cream shop" topper things with mixtures of little cookie bits and whatnot. IT WAS AMAZING 

GTKY: What summer movie are you most looking forward to? Hmmm we don't go to the movies often, usually just for Sci-Fi/Fantasy stuff and I don't think there is anything upcoming we would be excited enough to see in theaters. Maybe the Warcraft movie but its not coming to our theaters
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How many weeks? 24! V-day! :) 

What size? A cantaloupe

Upcoming appointments? Tomorrow is a repeat a/s and Thursday is my 24 week check up

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave - we spent all day Saturday outside at an amusement park and while it was quite hot out (90+ degrees) I wasn't swelling and I didn't feel crazy hot.  This is completely opposite of my first pregnancy where I was hot ALL the time, even in the winter months.  It makes me feel better about being pregnant all summer long!

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  Nothing really, although I've been eating a lot of oranges lately.

GTKY: What summer movie are you most looking forward to? We saw the new X-Men movie yesterday and I thought it was great.  Other than that, probably the new Bourne movie?  The preview for Independence Day didn't look as good as I had hoped, but I'm sure I'll enjoy that, too.  I'm pretty disappointed with the preview for Ghostbusters.  I love Melissa McCarthy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks? 25 weeks!

What size? A Prairie Dog or cauliflower.

Upcoming appointments? 28 week appt with one hour glucose test on June 23.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I got a great deal on some more shirts from Motherhood Maternity over the weekend. I wasn't going to buy any more maternity clothes, but I couldn't resist the sale.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Had major heartburn and reflux last night. Tums took care of it, thankfully. Hoping I get a few more weeks before it's constant.

GTKY: What summer movie are you most looking forward to?

I don't think there is one I'm looking forward to this summer. I haven't been a big movie goer in years.

• Options
    LizC216LizC216 member
    How many weeks? 26

Size? Kale

Upcoming Appointments: June 15th will be my 28 week appt.

Rants/Raves/Questions: I was having a rough time mentally this weekend. I'm getting down because I feel like I'm missing out. After having a migraine for nearly 5 days last week, I'm being cautious about what I do outside as the heat aggravates things. My husband and girls spent a lot of time outside, but I could only go outside in small spurts. Our yard is full sun so I usually have to park myself under the umbrella. I've had migraines since I was 10, but it's different when you can take something to relieve the pain that actually works.

Symptoms/ Cravings/Aversions: It shouldn't be that hard, but deciding what to eat is the hardest part of my day. I'm hungry, but nothing looks very good. We had a small BBQ at my parents last night and they made homemade strawberry shortcake. That hit the spot like none other.

GTKY: What summer movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I'm not a big movie person, but my 4 year old is very excited and interested in Finding Dory. Thinking about taking both of my girls to an early weekday show (just in case my 2.5 year old isn't completely into it) once it comes out.
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    ThscaryThscary member
    For babies due  9/27

How many weeks? 23!

What size? A box of macaroni and cheese

Upcoming appointments? Friday for my 24 week appointment

Rants/Raves/Questions? None

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  Nothing new or unusual

GTKY: What summer movie are you most looking forward to? Ghostbusters, suicide squad, Independence Day. And looking forward to the giant popcorn I will consume when I go to see each of them 
  • Options
    How many weeks? 23 

What size? Grapefruit 

Upcoming appointments? Next week for 24 week visit. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just something funny to share. Heard today in the dramatic play area...Me: "What kind of animal should I be?" Child: "An elephant because you're so big." 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I woke up in the middle of the night hungry. That hasn't happened since 1st tri. I think baby and I are looking at a growth spurt. 

GTKY: What summer movie are you most looking forward to? If it weren't your answers I would have no idea was was opening this summer. I'm not big on movies lately, but the air conditioned theater and snacks might get me there. 
  • Options
    @Thscary now I want a box of macaroni and cheese. The whole box. 
  • Options
    jensoujensou member
    How many weeks?  26 weeks
    What size? kale?  

Upcoming appointments?  Went in to triage today bc i felt "yucky" and my feet were painfully swollen.  I knew something wasn't quite right - My bp is up (150s/90s) and have protein in my urine.  Not good.  They let me go home and I'm doing my 2nd 24h urine collection this pregnancy (first was at 12week- ish).  I was excused from work tonight, so at least I don't have to deal with collecting all my pee while on the job.  Go back tomorrow to turn in the giant pee jug and have my bp retaken.  

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I had pre-e with the 2nd baby but much later in the pregnancy.  
    Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Trying to avoid salt but dang I want chips so badly!  And olives.  And pickles.  Go figure

GTKY: What summer movie are you most looking forward to?  Independence Day.  I worked in a movie theater in high school when the first came out.  I know its corny but it's kinda nostalgic for me.  The theater staff previewed the movie Thursday night and I felt so cool having seen it already when kids were talking about the release Friday at school.  
  • Options
    jln27jln27 member
    How many weeks? 24!

What size? A cantaloupe somehow.

Upcoming appointments? None until next month.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I really need to get better at the saving money thing.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? This acid reflux and back pain is starting to get annoying, but I feel more like a person lately.

GTKY: What summer movie are you most looking forward to? Finding Dory!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker