September 2015 Moms

Favorite white noise machine

Ready...go! Looking for something with great quality, built-in soundscapes, and fairly lightweight/portable. Which white noise machine do you love?

Re: Favorite white noise machine

• kate913kate913 member
    We just use an iPod with a small wireless speaker (beats pill). It's portable and you can add whatever mus
  • We use an iPad with a white noise app (sound sleeper). We have the same app on our phones just in case we're out somewhere. Works great!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the MyBaby sound spa portable. It's got 6 different sound options, 3 timer settings, and the reason I chose it was because you can skip the timer and have it play non-stop. We use it every single night, and also in the car on trips. It plugs into the wall or runs on batteries. We drive 6 hours to visit my husbands family and 6 hours home about once a month. We did that round trip twice on the same set of batteries. 
  • We use an iPod with a small speaker. I have a nature app on there, but she prefers the kitchen faucet recording we made when she was a month old. If we go visiting, I just take the iPod with