January 2017 Moms
Options

Mild symptoms for anyone else?

This is my first pregnancy that has made it this far. Like most of you on this forum I am well into my 7th week but my symptoms feel the same as the first weeks except the mild cramping has gone. We did see the heart beating away at 6 weeks 1 day and all looked like it was going well. All I am experiencing are slightly sore breasts, fatigue (like a couple hour long nap everyday), and I suppose I am peeing more.  If I am having any slight nausea or food aversions it is only at night but I'm eating like crazy all day so maybe I'm just not hungry.  Anyway, I just keep expecting to feel like crap and yet I don't....it makes me a bit worried...what symptoms are you all having?

Re: Mild symptoms for anyone else?

• Options
    I'm about a week behind you (6w3d) and am experiencing the same kind of anxiety. This is also the farthest I've gotten (first PG ended at 6w2d!). I definitely feel bloated, my boobs are sometimes sore and feel heavier, and I have some cravings but other than that I'm mostly asymptomatic as well. My symptoms also fluctuate from day to day. The other day, for example, I felt very tired and weak but that was cured with a nap. Today, however, I didn't experience any of that. Last week I had more mild cramping than I have this week. I've heard and read that symptoms can come and go and that some people may not have as many noticeable symptoms as others. But that isn't an indicator of how ones pregnancy is progressing. Some people just luckily don't have as many symptoms! Maybe we should just enjoy it while it lasts, because I feel like one day I'll prob wake up and feel like I got ran over by a bus. Lol. 
  • Options
    I've also noticed I get winded more easily. And sometimes have a sore lower abdomen (almost as if I have done a bunch of crunches). But again, those symptoms haven't been present every day. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol!  I thought about that, but I think I would rather be sick just to feel like something is happening in there!!!!
  • Options
    cjs260cjs260 member
    edited June 2016
    There are several people on this BMB who've had this issue. Please use the search function or go back a page or two to search for such post instead of creating a new one that adds clutter to a busy board. Also, just below this post is a post titled Symptoms 5/30 in which we are discussing our many symptoms or lack there of this week. Enjoy your lack of symptoms, many would like to trade places with you, haha! Just know every pregnancy and every woman is different. 

Edit spelling

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

• Options
    cabu14cabu14 member
    cjs260 said:
    There are several people on this BMB who've had this issue. Please use the search function or go back a page or two to search for such post instead of creating a new one that adds clutter to a bush board. Also, just below this post is a post titled Symptoms 5/30 in which we are discussing our many symptoms or lack there of this week. Enjoy your lack of symptoms, many would like to trade places with you, haha! Just know every pregnancy and every woman is different. 
    ^^ I second this!! ^^

Me: 31 | Husband: 32
    Married: September 2014!
    TTC #1: January 2016 BFP 5/16/16 Quinn Born 1/27/17 

• Options
    There could also be a No/Few symptoms thread started weekly for those of us who are anxious that we're not experiencing many symptoms. That way those that are barfing can commiserate and those that wish they'd barf can commiserate. My previous BMB had that kind of check in and it was great. Do you want to change the title of this thread @roerigwho and make it the No/Few symptoms 5/31? Just a thought. 

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    cabu14cabu14 member
    @Susykat77 That's a great idea!! I even find sometimes mine disappear at times, it would be nice to have a place to go for that too to lurk and ease my mind.  

What do you think OP?

Me: 31 | Husband: 32
    Married: September 2014!
    TTC #1: January 2016 BFP 5/16/16 Quinn Born 1/27/17 

• Options
    I'm gonna be honest I think you should just look for each other in the weekly symptomrs thread. I don't have a lot of them and I easily found someone on the same page. Starting snother weekly thread seems a bit much since in a few weeks you'll be out of the first trimester and you wouldn't necessarily be having "symptomrs" anyway- just getting bigger..:. Maybe some round ligament pain but that kinda fades in and out and not everyone gets it.