October 2016 Moms

Monday Bitchfest (30/5)

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest (30/5)

• Here is the thread I was talking about:
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12677091/when-did-u-start-showing/p1

It looks like she deleted the pics and most of her posts were removed for TOU violation and now she's banned so it's missing lots of the good stuff.

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• blaf322blaf322 member
    MRSCORKER said:
    Here is the thread I was talking about:

It looks like she deleted the pics and most of her posts were removed for TOU violation and now she's banned so it's missing lots of the good stuff.
    ooooh... I saw that one! I must have missed when she posted pictures lol
  • Loading the player...
  • My BIL is a damned troll. Every time I post any kind of feel-good article he makes it a point to post and shit all over it. Every. Time. I'm so fucking sick of it. I'm going to restrict his access to my stuff. 
    @TurtleMomma My BIL trolls my husband. My husband does landscaping and he's trying to start his own company so he'll post a lot of before/after pics of his work. And BIL will come on all obnoxious and be like "When are you doing my yard?" or "You have time for all that but you can't cut ma's grass?" Or if he posts anything about being happy or doing well there's always something about how my husband's a "fatass" cause he's put on weight. But they're twins, so he'll never restrict him on FB. He'd feel bad.

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• MRSCORKER said:
    Here is the thread I was talking about:

ooooh... I saw that one! I must have missed when she posted pictures lol
    I responded to her but I don't remember the pictures either. I just remember her calling us all petty and saying we needed to grow up...while acting completely childish.  :D

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Awesome, thanks @bnsmith85!!!
  • Okay I know my whole cat pee bitching is over, and now I'm becoming one of those people "really?! do something about it or let it go!" but I have to say that we got her a new box.  It's high walled, so she can stand and pee and not go over the sides, but not as high as the old ones so she should have no issues hopping in and out of it (because of course I came home to a good ol "fuck you for getting rid of my box" piss on the floor).  I swear, if she doesn't use this box.....

Pregnancy Ticker

• I know it's not Monday but the number of "is she pregnant or fat?" stares that I'm STILL getting despite being obviously pregnant are astounding. First of all, mind your business. Second, why do you care? #itshotandimcranky

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• UFJenUFJen member
    @MRSCORKER I feel your pain. Mine is the "Wow your big, how much are you eating?" Then today a friend sent me a link to join an 8 week health challenge where you keep a food journal and weigh weekly! Ummm I'm pregnant, can you just not!