October 2016 Moms

Re: TMI Tuesday

• There's a lot of gas going on today. I'm really glad my coworker is out today. We share a large office but it's not large enough for the four of us....me, baby, her, and all the gas. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • sooooo I had liquid poop 7 times yesterday and today I didn't poop until 5 min ago. why no regularity, colon? 

also: the colors and amount of mucus coming out of all holes is gross. and I keep choking on phlegm. 

and hiccups which turn into vomit burps. 

i feel so sexy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I keep peeing during sex and it's really embarrassing and frustrating. I pee immediately before we start and it still happens. Grrrr!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• This is a weird one, but when I'm having to push when I go poop, it makes my boobs feel like they're inflating and kind of burn... what the eff is that all about?
  • I hear ya on the vomit-burps @mrszoess!

@turtlemomma, if I was still getting any, and if that happened, I'd just say it was squirting? Not sure if that helps make it any better haha but ehh...not as bad as pooping ourselves while we try to pop out these babies right?
  • My Dr. is having me drink more water since our amniotic fluid is low and now with drinking so much water every time I sneeze or laugh to hard I pee. 
    Kegals please spare me!

SO and I have been together: 5 Years+
    BFP: 03/10
    First Baby: 10/20/2016
  • I keep peeing during sex and it's really embarrassing and frustrating. I pee immediately before we start and it still happens. Grrrr!
    Squirting perhaps? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm still puking first thing in the morning, but only during the week (I swear this baby is trying to be anti-work!)  All that's coming up is silva and a bit of phlegm, but yesterday I had the pleasure of good ol bile.  Ya that could be from the 2 ice cream sundaes I had for dinner the day before, but lets not go there. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Ashleymn said:
    My Dr. is having me drink more water since our amniotic fluid is low and now with drinking so much water every time I sneeze or laugh to hard I pee. 
    Kegals please spare me!
    I have a deep cough left over from last week's cold, and the same is happening to me. Not cool! 
  • Coughing/crying/sneezing/vomiting ect all result in small amounts of pee. It's terrible.
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • I'm having spontaneous orgasms in my sleep and not even from sexy dreams, they come out of no where and wake me up. I counted 3 last night. Not complaining but WTF?

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• LMNOBaby said:
    @Mrscorker Maybe that's how labor will be for your - just loads of orgasms! :) My mom was just telling me that she remembers it being painful, but she actually kind of got off on the contractions and pushing.  I was like 1.) TMI Mom, TMI and 2.) For reals?? Cuz I like the sound of that better than excruciating pain...
    Definitely TMI coming from mom but if you have to choose one or the other....

My mom told me she felt no pain when my brother was born. Of course she had pain meds and an Epi, but still. And Funny she didn't mention what she felt when I was born....or my other brother. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • LMNOBaby said:
    @Mrscorker Maybe that's how labor will be for your - just loads of orgasms! :) My mom was just telling me that she remembers it being painful, but she actually kind of got off on the contractions and pushing.  I was like 1.) TMI Mom, TMI and 2.) For reals?? Cuz I like the sound of that better than excruciating pain...
    I just Lol'd at this sitting by myself at Panera. 

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• damn it! I just peed a little when I coughed.... Definitely just downloaded a pelvic floor trainer app :|
  • Yes to the peeing myself a little when I sneeze. Good thing I'm battling a cold...NOT. I also posted this in symptoms but it's super gross so it belongs here. I had terrible acid reflux last night after having amazingly delicious homemade pizza last night. I kept throwing up in my mouth a little all night long, even after propping myself up. Disgusting. And of course all I want for lunch is the leftover pizza :(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • So much gas today!! Thank goodness the two guys I work upstairs with just left for lunch - I was ready to pop!! Hope they don't come back for a bit while I air this place out...
  • so I have a ton of snot which drips down my throat and makes me choke which makes me burp vom. unreal. 
  • @mrszoess this same thing happens to me, sometimes it actually makes me full on vomit. 

SO and I have been together: 5 Years+
    BFP: 03/10
    First Baby: 10/20/2016
  • oh god undercarriage sweat is what
    i call that. you should see my car seat on a hot day 
  • klvklv member
    Disney world + 96 degrees + humidity is making my swamp crotch 1000 times worse than normal.