September 2016 Moms
Options

Memorial Weekend Ticker Change

How many weeks?

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?

Any plans for Memorial Day/this weekend?

GTKY: 
What is one of your most memorable dreams?

Re: Memorial Weekend Ticker Change

• Options
    MojieJoMojieJo member
    edited May 2016
    How many weeks?

26 weeks!

What size is baby?

Kale/heads of lettuce/butternut squash

Upcoming appointments?

GD screening 6/6 and growth scan 6/9.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I'm getting to where I can't eat much because my stomach is squashed.  I don't have much of an appetite, either, so it's hard to have multiple small meals.  My bump is still growing, so I'm guessing babies are fine, but I'm a little concerned I'm not getting enough calories in to sustain them.

My boobs are leaking (slowly and not on "command"--I can't make them do it--but enough that I'm going to need pads in my bras, I think).

We're going to my MIL's house on Monday for dinner.  It'll be DH and I, S-FIL, a friend of ours and his mom, I think.

GTKY: What is one of your most memorable dreams?

I can't believe I'm mentioning this again since I'm so embarrassed by it, but probably the time I dreamed I was making out with Taylor Lautner (I have no idea why; I think he's ridiculously goofy looking) and his mom (who was apparently watching us from a window or something) yelled at us to stop or I'd get pregnant (dream logic, FTW) and when we stopped to look at her, my stomach instantly grew into a full-blown baby bump.

I can't remember how far along I was at the time, but in my dream I went from flat-bellied to roughly the size I was in real life (noticeably pregnant).
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    CRich15CRich15 member
    How many weeks? 24 weeks

What size is baby? Cantaloupe/ GI Joe

Upcoming appointments? OMT Therapy on the 1st and baby appointment on the 2nd 

Rants/Raves/Questions? We just got back from vacation today and are ALL exhausted!! My kids of course felt the need to wake up at 730-800 this morning when they went to be at 3am and have been little terrorists all day. It's 15 till 7 and they are passed out! 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I want all things sweet. Just went grocery shopping after we all had lunch and I just had to have stuff for s'mores, cupcakes and if DH didn't stop me ice cream sundaes would've been on that list as well.. My constipation is getting better thanks to some colace but I'm extremely moody as of late. 

Any plans for Memorial Day/this weekend? RELAX!! We need a vacation from our vacation and just plan on hanging out at home. 

GTKY: 
    What is one of your most memorable dreams? I honestly don't remember..
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    UnwritteN12UnwritteN12 member
    edited May 2016
    How many weeks? 26

What size is baby? Kale apparently 

Upcoming appointments? Thursday with the MFM. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm so tired! All I want to do is sleep anymore. 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Craving sweet stuff usually. And the itchy skin has started again. I really didn't miss this part. My belly has stretched so much that it rarely doesn't itch. :(

Any plans for Memorial Day/this weekend? DH actually has Monday off. Hoping to go swimming and relax. Tomorrow though is about cleaning. The garage is just awful. And the house needs some attention too.

GTKY: 
    What is one of your most memorable dreams? I'm being chased up a huge spiral staircase in a completely empty mansion by a vampire (think classic Dracula complete with black cape). I get to the top of the stairs and the only place for hide is under a white sheet off to the side. I hide and the dream ends just as the sheet is peeled off of me. I've had this dream off and on for as long as I can remember 

• Options

How many weeks? 
    25 weeks today

What size is baby?
    Califlour

Upcoming appointments?
    Midwife next week

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    SPD is evil, and I'm so bummed I have it so early this pregnancy. 

Constant bathroom trips, shortness of breath, mild swelling

Cookout tomorrow with friends and our kids

GTKY: 
    I dream about our baby being born almost nightly. We are opting for a water birth this time, and I'm so looking forward to it!

• Options
    Ah825Ah825 member
    csukkha said:
    How many weeks? 24
  • Options
    cassthesass09cassthesass09 member
    edited May 2016
    How many weeks? 26 weeks yesterday! 

What size is baby?  head of lettuce

Upcoming appointments? I have my glucose test next week when I get back into town 

Rants/Raves/Questions? No rants except that I am on mobile bump and I cannot unbold any of my responses (it freaks out). Sorry. 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? no cravings no aversions (been like this through most of the pregnancy). 

Any plans for Memorial Day/this weekend? No plans, hang out at home, hang out with my husband. 

GTKY: 
    What is one of your most memorable dreams? I had a dream a month ago that we found out we were having quadruplets. we did IVF to get pregnant (which is true) except in my dream the embryo split. Well the doctor decided to transfer a second embryo which also split and now I was pregnant with identical twin girls and identical twin boys. And the thing I was most upset about? Having to get a quad stroller. 
  • Options
    ivassaqivassaq member
    How many weeks?

What size is baby?
    coconut

Upcoming appointments?
    nothing soon. June 24 is next midwife appt. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    im trying not to obsess about my weight gain. I eat healthy, walk 3 miles a day, and do prenatal yoga three times a week and I am still well on my way to gain 40+ lbs. this was the same with my first kiddo. I know this is just how my body works but it's hard not to feel like I'm doing something wrong. 

constipation. Ugh. 

we had a bbq with friends yesterday. 7 year wedding anniversary tomorrow. 

GTKY: 
    in high school I dreamt I was sitting on the tundra in my home town in the night. All the stars started falling to earth and I wasn't scared, just in awe. 
  • Options
    How many weeks?

What size is baby?
    cauliflower

Upcoming appointments?
    june 6 where we will also schedule my glucose test

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rave: 3 weeks until my vacation!!! Im
    so so excited!!! And my parents are paying for a 3D ultrasound on Wednesday because they want to see the baby!!
    rant: sciatic nerve pain. Oh my goodness it is awful. By the end of the day I'm in tears and can't move. Anyone else dealt with this before?

potatoes, always potatoes

breakfast with a friend from out of town and then going to a cookout party thing later today

GTKY: 
    i don't remember my dreams much
  • Options
    How many weeks?

What size is baby?
    kale/head of lettuce

Upcoming appointments?
    Next week I have a growth scan and gestational diabetes screening. Plus I have to get my TDAP, so that appt will be super FUN! ;)

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rave: The further I get in my pregnancy, the more I can ask DH to rub my back and have him actually do it!! I mean, usually he will half-heartedly oblige for a few minutes and then be done, but now he does it for MUCH longer. Like for the entire episode of Game of Thrones last night. Heaven!

All my food weirdness seems mostly gone at this point. Although something made me randomly throw up yesterday morning and I have no idea what it was. All I had was yogurt and some watermelon. 

No plans. We were going to grill but it's been rainy today and yesterday so we haven't been able to be outside. 

GTKY: 
    Pregnancy dreams haven't hit me much this time, but when I was pregnant with DS I dreamt that I went into early labor at 14 weeks. I went to the hospital and they said they could stop it, but that if I wanted to I could give birth and see what the baby looked like, then they would put him back in my stomach to keep growing. So I said yes, and gave birth, held my baby, then we put him back in and everything was fine, lol. 
  • Options
    Long weekend, so I'm going to jump in with a Monday ticker-change, too!
    How many weeks? 25 - which means only 15 left!  That sounds so soon!

What size is baby? Cauliflower or Acorn Squash

Upcoming appointments? Not until Week 28

Rants/Raves/Questions? Baby has started to kick my cervix during the day.  Ouch!  Also, I went for a nice long walk yesterday and now my hips/inner pelvis are so sore!  I guess that's a lesson to me to be more consistently active...

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Still constantly craving cucumber.  Not really feeling like eating meat at all, but not quite at an aversion level. I've gone back to sleeping about 10 hrs, though that might just be the end of the school year catching up.  Also, I'm definitely getting more winded and sore from daily activities, even though I don't feel like they're all that much harder yet.

Any plans for Memorial Day/this weekend? Yard work, assembled our new Ikea dresser, built our registry, send addresses to shower hostess.  Nothing really for the holiday, but DH and I have really enjoyed being able to sleep in for once!

GTKY: 
    What is one of your most memorable dreams? Hmm...most of the ones I remember in the morning involve some sort of action/adventure thriller plot.  I do remember one from when I was really little, though, where a life-sized train made of plastic gears and translucent sides crashed through my kindergarten classroom and the principal narrated what we were seeing.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Tippy05Tippy05 member
    I'm also a Monday ticker-change momma, so this thread seemed to be the best fit!

How many weeks? 

What size is baby? large mango (I guess)

Upcoming appointments? nothing coming up anytime soon

Rants/Raves/Questions? I feel LO move all the time and I love it!  I'm also getting pretty severe sciatica and it's it's killing me!  It's not every day but on the days I do get it it hurts to do just about everything.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I'm hungry but get full fast so I feel like I'm always eating.  I cannot get enough fruit right now - pears, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, grapes... I'll take them all!

Any plans for Memorial Day/this weekend? We went to my parent's house over the weekend for a cookout and just a lazy kind of "hang-around" sort of weekend - it was so nice!!  Today is my birthday and although I'm working I'm kind of hoping DH has something planned for dinner/dessert.  

Later this week my family will be headed up to the Special Olympics Summer Games in our state.  It's such an amazing time and something my Dad and I have done together for 20 years!  This year my mom and sisters and brother are all coming up too and I can't wait.  It's so much fun and something I can't wait to have my boys experience when they are a little older.

GTKY: 
    What is one of your most memorable dreams? I haven't had any dreams lately (probably because I'm not doing a whole lot of sleeping) but as a kid I remember having weird dreams about being lost and not being able to scream out for my mom and dad.
  • Options
    I'll jump in with the Monday mamas joining the weekend thread! 
    How many weeks?

What size is baby? I have no idea, second baby syndrome... Ah, just looked it up. grapefruit. 

Upcoming appointments? glucose test in about 2 weeks

Rants/Raves/Questions? nope

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Apparently pregnancy gave me seasonal allergies, which I've never had before. I am SO SORRY for anyone who goes through this annually, it's awful. Congested, tired, sleeping even more poorly than usual. At least I'm drinking more water...

Any plans for Memorial Day/this weekend? We rented a house by a lake in the mountains with 3 other families. The kids played together great and it was nice to escape.

GTKY: 
    What is one of your most memorable dreams? Last night I had sexy dreams, though they were decidedly PG. Apparently, even in my dreams I didn't get farther than kissing a girl in the first one (which would be a first for me) and sharing knowing looks with my husband's cousin (who is rather dreadful in real life) in the second. From childhood, I still shiver from a dream that my house was burning down and I couldn't find my parents or my siblings. 
  • Options
    @abberson - We had a rabbit before I got pregnant with DS/DD and I didn't have to deal with seasonal allergies either. Pregnancy changed that ball game!! We ended up having to rehome Harrison (the rabbit) because every time I would handle him, my eyes were red and watery for days. :(  And the seasonal allergies....ugh. 
    Good luck!