October 2016 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 5.30.2016

AgentCarterAgentCarter member
edited May 2016 in October 2016 Moms
Post your ticker changes, Monday people! 

How many weeks? What size is baby? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? 

Upcoming appointments?

What is your dream vacation?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Monday Ticker Change 5.30.2016

• AgentCarterAgentCarter member
    edited May 2016
    Ugh, I'm a dummy and put Saturday. This is what happens when you just wake up.

EDIT: FIXED!
  • How many weeks? What size is baby? 18 weeks. Baby is apparently the size of an artichoke.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Sometimes I think I feel baby move, but most of the time I don't feel anything. It's making me nervous and I'm considering buying one of those heart monitor things for reassurance that baby is alive and well.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I've been craving bagel sandwiches, I still HATE eating peppers (whhhyyyy?), and I love love love anything junk food. Baby seems to want chocolate and nothing but chocolate. Or maybe that's me...

Upcoming appointments? Next one is on Friday! Hopefully I will finally find out the results of my 2nd maternal blood test, and get some advice on hospitals and birthing classes.

What is your dream vacation? I'd love to go to Europe, or a foreign country, but honestly I've been thinking a lot of going to Door County, Wisconsin. I went there a few times as a kid/teenager with my parents and it's really calm and boring and relaxing. 
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks? How big is baby? 21 weeks, the size of an endive (whatever that is)

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Nope, just enjoying feeling this guy move.

I'm feeling my uterus stretch, probably a bit more quickly than it should be, so I'm waiting to hear back from my doctor if she wants to see me earlier than my next appointment.  Right now I'm just trying to do pelvic stretches when I'm feeling achy.

Upcoming Appointments?
     I have an ultrasound tomorrow to make sure my little boy's heart is developing properly due to me only having a 2 vessel umbilical cord instead of 3, and then another ultrasound on Wednesday to get a measurement of his spine (he wouldn't let them measure it during my AS 2 weeks ago).  I don't mind though, I get to see him moving around again :smiley: 

I think Europe, as I never been, or Bora Bora (thanks Couples Retreat).  But who am I kidding, I'm excited going anywhere.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• How many weeks? What size is baby?   21 weeks/ coconut? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?   I felt the baby move for the first time yesterday! I can't wait til it's the norm.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?   Most Tanzanian staple foods are a no-go. I have such a hard time eating them which makes me crazy and worried that my child will be super high maintenance. 

Upcoming appointments?  A/S June 7!

What is your dream vacation?  In two years I hope to be able to afford to take a "vacation" to America with DH and this little one and future DS. 
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)

• How many weeks? What size is baby? 19 weeks an avacado 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Feeling pretty good, headaches here and there but better than I have felt in a long time. We had our anatomy scan on Thursday and it was amazing!! Our boy is doing great! 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? still cheeseburgers and pickles 

Upcoming appointments? Just had our scan on Thursday and then followed up with my dr on Saturday. No appointment again till June 26. 

What is your dream vacation? I want to go to Italy so bad and Hawaii eventually 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• blaf322blaf322 member
    @AgentCarter - if not feeling the baby at 18 weeks makes you nervous enough to want a an at home sonogram, I wouldn't recommend getting it. The reason being that if you're naturally a worrier, you're going to FREAK OUT if you aren't able to find the HB at some point. Tbh, it's the only reason we didn't get one. Anyway, just my 2 cents :smile: 

I'll add add in my ticker change later 

• How many weeks? What size is baby? 

20 weeks, baby is the size of ?? I'm not sure. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Im still feeling really good, which has been a flip of my previous pregnancies.

none really. 

Upcoming appointments?

doctors appointment tomorrow morning. 

I would love to visit Cuba or Mexico again! Either are absolutely awesome!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

21 weeks!! Endive, Baseball Cap, Least Weasel??

Rants/Raves/Questions? Baby boy kicks a lotttt in the morning. I'm afraid he's gonna be an early riser like his daddy (not so much his mommy...I like my sleep!) 

Still loving ice cream. Still don't love plain chicken. 

Upcoming appointments? June 15. Just an OB check up. 

What is your dream vacation? I would love to sail the Greek islands.
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • How many weeks? 20 weeks ya half way
    What size is baby? banana lol which when I told my kids they went and put on minion hats and starting a Banana fight.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Anyone else having issues with SO one minute I love him can't live without him next I just want to punch him in the throat. ( I am not a violent person but seems to be my brains response) 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Nope not really other than weed people who smoke it smell discussing to me and I can smell it a mile away.

Upcoming appointments? 20 week appointment with GP

What is your dream vacation? Holland or Ireland with SO. We have bad skin sun does not agree this us or heat or rainy countries sound very pleasing. 
  • ingoscjingoscj member

How many weeks? What size is baby? 19 weeks

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm not sleeping well. I need to figure something out because even when I have the opportunity to sleep my body seems to think 6 hrs is enough. 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I had a lot of cramping yesterday at work, but it was busy. Once I sat for a few and drank some water it subsided. I'm a little nervous that this is starting so early. 

Upcoming appointments? AS on Friday! 

What is your dream vacation? Fiji. In one of those rentals that are over the water
    21, endive
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Just over pregnancy and ready for October to be here so I can hold my baby in my arms and feel in charge of my body again 
    Tired, craving watermelon, still no aversions 
    Upcoming appointments?
    24 week checkup and another U/S since then didn't get good view of heart
    What is your dream vacation? Probably Hawaii 
  • LauraPCOSLauraPCOS member
    edited May 2016
    @Mintz1982 I sent this to my hubby today

@AgentCarter I just felt my baby move at the end of 19 weeks.  My doctor said it's still really early so don't worry.  I felt a very  distinguishable "tap" at my uterus, and now I feel it probably a handful of times during the day (always between 4 and 7 at night).  Don't stress, it's coming :smile: 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• 20 weeks, half baked. It went by so fast this time.

I've been feeling more kicks this past week and I'm feeling like I have more energy. No real cravings, and finally food is starting to feel appetising again.

Appointment in 3 weeks for a growth check.
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • jbal918jbal918 member
    - 22 weeks and the size of a coconut!

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    - Finally feeling him kick more frequently! 

- Falling asleep early again lol

Upcoming appointments?
    - I failed the first GD test so I have the 3 hour one June 7th. That day, I also have a maternal fetal medicine consult because of my kidney disease just as a precautions, although things are going well! That same day I also have to finish up the anatomy scan because the little guy didn't move to the right spots to get angles of his heart. 

- Somewhere beachy but not super hot! With chair side service and good music! 
    DS born 2016
  • Post your ticker changes, Monday people! 

How many weeks? What size is baby? 20 weeks! Banana 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I just got out of a movie and my tailbone feels broken. 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Wings, fruit, and pickles are my cravings. Not feeling salad or most meat.

Upcoming appointments? We don't go back for 5 weeks since we just had our anatomy scan last week.

What is your dream vacation? I'd love to go on an Alaskan cruise someday.
  • How many weeks? What size is baby?  20weeks. Halfway! Banana,paper airplane.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  None really. 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  The biggest craving I have is for stuffed celery. I made it 3x last week.

Upcoming appointments? At the end of the month just the normal heartbeat check. Quick visit.

What is your dream vacation? I would love to go to bora bora and stay in one of the over the water bungalows with my hubby.
  • Post your ticker changes, Monday people! 

Forgot it was Monday yesterday! 

20 weeks, banana 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Back pain! 

Backpain and heartburn, not as many cravings 

Upcoming appointments?
    just a normal appointment next week 

id love to go back to Hawaii or visit Eastern Europe 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How many weeks? What size is baby? 20 weeks!  Banana or a pint of rootbeer (preferably beer...).

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Had my A/S on Friday - very cool to see baby looking like a real baby! Little feet and legs and face and mouth...It's kind of hard NOT to believe after that it's all happening!

All looks good with baby, but Doctor said I currently have a low-lying placenta - that it's common at this stage of pregnancy and will likely rise as my uterus stretches.  He said not to worry to much about it right now, just to avoid any crazy exercise (no problem there, chief) and intercourse (*sigh* right when I want to jump my husband's bones the most!) and they'll keep an eye on it! However, he threw out the term placenta previa, which of course I Googled and now I'm increasingly worried over every move I make!  Anyone else have experience with this?  Maybe some second-timers that had a low-lying placenta earlier on and then it corrected itself by delivery (so I can tell myself all will be well)?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? No real cravings - I just want to eat everything!  I'm always hungry!  Though the flip side to this is my appetite is WAY bigger than my tummy.  I fill up so quickly! I guess it's a good way to keep from overeating...

Upcoming appointments?  Regular 20 week pre-natal today...I'm sure I'll get the order to do the GD testing in the near future. 

What is your dream vacation?  I'd love to go to Europe, preferably Ireland.  Just looks so green and lush and I feel like it's magic.  However, I would not say no to a vacay on a white sandy beach with clear ocean water and endless cocktails.  We did an all-inclusive for our honeymoon last year in Jamaica and it was truly one of the most amazing experiences....
  • @LMNOBaby My good friend had a low lying placenta during her pregnancy.  It's corrected itself now and she's good to go for her baby that's due in the next month! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • blaf322blaf322 member
    Better late than never!!
    How many weeks? 
    What size is baby? 20 weeks - an endive

Rants/Raves/Questions?  DH and I started getting the nursery together this weekend. We picked colors, I bought a few little decorations and decided on a paint color. Also, the closet for the room is a walk in that the previous owner started to make into a custom closet and didn't finish, so DH ripped out all of the wood for that and has started putting in some regular closet racks.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? ate meat this weekend... I feel like my meat aversion is going away, slowly. Yay!

Upcoming appointments? meh, just next week's pee in a cup appointment

What is your dream vacation? We were just talking about this over the weekend.... I actually really want to go back to Jamaica. That's my realistic dream vacation. We went for our honeymoon a couple of years ago and it was my most favorite vacation ever. I'd also like to hit up Bali. I've heard great things. (I'm obviously a tropical destination kind of girl)
  • blaf322blaf322 member
    edited May 2016
    @LMNOBaby where did you stay in Jamaica? We stayed at Sandals Montego Bay and it was seriously the best ever! And, not sure if you had a butler, but we did and LOVED it! It truly is a location thing. We went to Punta Cana last year and won't be back, no matter the resort.

ETA: they mentioned a low placenta in the video this week on the Ovia app
  • @bnsmith85 We did Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay and it was indeed the best ever! No butler service, but we did the VIP stay and it was amazing.  It was hot, but beautiful - not a bad day the whole week we were there. And the water, I didn't know it could be that crystal clear! *sigh* wishing we could go back right now! Unfortunately, this little one will probably put romantic tropical vacations on hold for awhile, but one day.....  ;)

And, I'll check out Ovia!  Thanks!
  • blaf322blaf322 member
    @LMNOBaby - don't get too excited about Ovia. I think I was a little misleading there. The girl that does the videos mentioned that she has it and basically said what your MD told you. She's had her baby since those videos were made those, so at a minimum, it's a case to view where everything is a-okay :)
  • Better late than never? Sure!

How many weeks? 
    What size is baby? 
    20! Size of a banana or a red Swingline stapler (which obviously nobody had better move or take)

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Nothing really, other than work being busy AF. But that's not a terrible thing either. 

Nothing too much going on here. I managed to eat a salad for the first time since January though, so that is something. Maybe the leafy green aversion is relaxing a bit. 

Upcoming appointments?
    Nothing until the end of the month.

Somewhere quiet and warm with my favorite people where I don't have to do anything but eat and drink and maybe sit in a pool. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @rebeccuh ... your vacation sounds like my favorite kind!