1st Trimester
Options

FINALLY BFP!! So happy, but so nervous!! Who is with me?

Hi All!

So yesterday was 12 days post 3rd IUI and since I am obsessed with pregnancy tests, I decided to take one thinking it would just upset me as usual. There was a faint line and it got darker!! I took one yesterday evening, still + and one this morning, still +. Called my fertility doc this AM and went for a blood test and my Hcg was 85, which she said was good for only being 13 days post IUI. I will go back in one week to check my levels again. I am so happy, yet it hasn't kicked in, because now I am nervous that there will be problems since it took 3 years to get pregnant. I also don't really feel any different and have no signs or symptoms yet! Any tips/tricks on staying calm, exercising, and diet????

Ashley

Re: FINALLY BFP!! So happy, but so nervous!! Who is with me?

• Options
    ecwkecwk member
    Congrats! You should find your BMB

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Thanks! What is BMB? I am pretty good with the lingo, but this is the first of hearing this one.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It stands for birth month board if you look under the group options find the month you are due and join that way you have a smaller group of ladies all due around the same time :) 
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Nini422Nini422 member
    Congrats! I'm still nervous and its been a wk since I got my BFP and I still don't believe it. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    rissa06rissa06 member
    congrats!  I am there with you!  Tomorrow can't come fast enough!