December 2016 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 5/28!

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Appointments this week?

Symptom changes?

Rant/Rave/Questions?

GTKY: What Memorial Day Weekend Plans do you have? Bonus: Best pitch-in dish you make or bring?
BabyFruit Ticker  

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 5/28!

• How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? 
    A plum or a toy soldier

Appointments this week? 
    Yes! I have my 12 week appointment on Tuesday. I also will be following up on my U/S from last week as I'm STILL spotting. We also need to decide if we are going to do the genetic testing or not. 

Symptom changes? 
    My boobs feel so heavy and officially hurt at the end of the day. I don't remember this happening so early last pregnancy. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: 
    we have several high school graduation parties today, an Indy 500 pool party tomorrow (no not a fan of the actual race) and a Memorial Day party with our neighbors Monday. I'm bringing my famous cheesy potatoes!

BabyFruit Ticker  
  • beff12beff12 member
    How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby?
    a strawberry

Appointments this week?
    not this week! Waiting until the 8th for my next.

Symptom changes?
    I think I'm less bloated than I have been. I remember this happening with DD...the bloat decreased before my actual bump started growing.

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I'm so tired of food not being appetizing. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but I'm more than ready for all of the aversions to go away. Yesterday I ate carbs and cheese all day long.

GTKY: What Memorial Day Weekend Plans do you have? Bonus: Best pitch-in dish you make or bring?
    Just normal stuff today and tomorrow and then all of our family is coming up for a cookout Monday! They're bringing a lot of the food with them - we're supplying hot dogs and ice cream. So given the choice between hot dogs and ice cream, I'm going with ice cream being my best pitch-in dish this weekend haha!

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? 
    A scoop of ice cream (Now I want ice cream!)

Appointments this week? 
    Nope. 

Symptom changes? 
    I'm not as bloated. My bump hurts to have anything touch it. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm done with work for the summer! 

We have no plans. I'm going to have DH take me out for dinner tonight. I normally bring some kind of sweet, like monster cookie dough dip or filled cupcakes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• How far along are you?
    13 weeks
    How big is baby?
    lemon
    Appointments this week?
    nope, I have to wait until the next week
    Symptom changes?
    I feel like I have been more emotional lately, like crying a lot. But otherwise, I feel good.
    Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I have a week and a half left of school before summer break. I'm stressing out about everything I still have to do!
    BBQ with my family tonight, BBQ with DH's family tomorrow, and hopefully just relaxing on Monday. Today DH is smoking some ribs to take to my family's, tomorrow I'm bringing a green salad. I don't really have a go-to dish. DH makes delicious spicy scalloped potatoes that I volunteer him to bring as often as I can haha :smile: 
    <3 D 2014 
    DD- 11/2016
  • FitTrisFitTris member
    edited May 2016
    **If anyone can message me and help with my ticker, AWESOME! I swear I'm not a newbie, but for the life of me, I can't get it to work!**

How far along are you?
    11 weeks
    How big is baby?
    the size of a lime
    Appointments this week?
    none with OB! blood work for my endo at the lab
    Symptom changes?
    Nausea is starting to phase out
    Rant/Rave/Questions?
    This might be super duper early, but i'm starting to feel little light flickers.  It's my 3rd. I know I felt my second around 13 weeks.  
    None! Just hanging around the 'hood. Maybe pool. We have a pop up cookout tomorrow.  I might just cut up fruit because cooking isn't really on my radar right now. 
  • FitTrisFitTris member

We have no plans. I'm going to have DH take me out for dinner tonight. I normally bring some kind of sweet, like monster cookie dough dip or filled cupcakes.

@JulieSmiles WHAT is monster cookie dough?
  • How far along are you? 12 weeks! I still can't believe it!!

How big is baby?
    Plum, apricot or kiwi

Appointments this week? 
    Nope, still have to wait another week for the NIPT

Symptom changes? 
    Significantly less nausea, yay!! I feel like my appetite has ramped up though

Rant/Rave/Questions?
     Today we told aunts, uncles and cousins which was very exciting!

DH and I ran a lot of errands today, one of which included taking a sneak peak at Babies-R-Us. Being a FTM, it was very overwhelming!! Tomorrow, we go to Baltimore (where I grew up) for a wedding. It's also where all of my friends still live so we will be telling them tomorrow! For dishes, I always turn to pinterest for a yummy looking/ fattening dessert that I wouldn't make otherwise haha
    Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• @FitTrisMonster Cookie Dough Dip image: https://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/wp-content/uploads/blogger/-AguGAOD4NIM/T6sv-tllniI/AAAAAAAAIuE/9KkMckN9FdI/s500/monster-cookie-dough-dip-words.JPGPrintIngredients1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened½ cup butter, slightly softened1 cup creamy peanut butter2 cups powdered sugar3 Tablespoons brown sugar¼ cup all-purpose flour1 teaspoon vanilla2 ½ cups rolled oats, old fashioned or quick (see Note)⅔ cup plain M&Ms (give or take)1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chipsInstructionsWith a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla.Using the paddle attachment on your stand mixer or just a wooden spoon, mix in the oats. You may want to use more or less here. I really like the oats in it and a thicker dip so I added a lot. Remember that the dip will also firm up a bit in the fridge.Add the M&Ms and chocolate chips.Store in the refrigerator until serving. Serve with pretzels, graham crackers, or apple slices. You can dip or spread this depending on how thick you made your dip. Try not to eat it all like I did!Note: You can use more or less oats to adjust the thickness of your dip. Start with about 1½ cups oats and keep adding until you reach your desired thickness. If you use quick oats you might use less since it's finer and will make the dough thicker.
    Read more at https://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2012/05/monster-cookie-dough-dip.html#qbKbuSMcjuEwgjvz.99

Beware! You will want to eat all of it. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• How far along are you? 10 weeks today

How big is baby? 
    Size of a strawberry

Appointments this week? 
    No, patiently awaiting NT scan in a couple weeks

Symptom changes? 
    Introduction of nasal congestion, relief from constipation, possible decrease of nausea.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    ...sorry, my brain doesn't seem to be able to answer most open ended questions.

Going through my first trimester with an 11 month old, my plan is always to stay sane.  More specifically, rest when I can and make sure everyone eats.  I laughed when my friend asked if I was making dinner for my mom and sister who were stopping by later that night.  That's how I feel about making dishes.  Grumpy pregnant lady over here.

• How far along are you? 13 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    An arc reactor(Iron Man) or a watch. I've got some general problems with this, mostly because an arc reactor was relatively big, and if you watch is that big, I think its no longer helpful but in the way. Also a lemon, which still seems smaller than the arc reactor I remember. 

Appointments this week? 
    Nope! Gotta wait til June 6. And that one isn't even exciting. 

Symptom changes? 
    I've had to dig into the Unisom and Gas X to make it through the night. Other than that still can't look at meat dishes, and if I don't eat on the regular I feel like I am going to vomit pretty constantly. I don't remember it being this bad with the first so I am pretending this means its a girl. Silver linings and all! :)

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I may have already ranted this, but I hate that 95% of docs appts are pointless. I am glad I'll be out of school here soon (9 more days!! WHAT?!?!) so that I am not taking off so much work just to have my BP taken and asked if things feel ok.

Going to a cookout. My husband is a pushover and we always spend like, 12 hours at these guys' house. I am hoping to use pregnancy to make it like, dinner and home. I don't feel great people! I can't hang out for 12 hours while you talk about guns and drink!
  • How far along are you?  12 weeks

How big is baby? Size of an army man or a plum, which seem to be pretty different sizes to me

Appointments this week? Thursday for NT, and talking about NIPT

Symptom changes? Haven't been quite as tired or nauseous recently. I am stuck in the zone of feeling better but worrying about symptoms going away, even though it's the normal time for it to happen.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Just ready to see baby again and a little nervous something will be majorly wrong at the ultrasound on Thursday. 

GTKY: What Memorial Day Weekend Plans do you have? Bonus: Best pitch-in dish you make or bring? Mostly out at my in laws with DH and the kids. Honestly not my favorite thing to do, but we are half way done and it hasn't been horrible yet so I appreciate that. We will also go over to my parents tomorrow where all the kids cousins will be (no cousins for the kids on DH side) so that will be fun. 

Married to DH 10.29.11

DD born 1.26.13
    DS born 6.12.14
    #3 due 12.6.16

• emisiemisi member
    Better late than never!

How far along are you? 13 weeks.  I'm counting this as second tri, so yay!

How big is baby?
    Lemon, or a scoop of ice cream

Appointments this week? 
    I was supposed to have my NT scan on Friday, but halfway through the power went out and never came back on!  So I'm going in Tuesday morning so they can finish up.

Symptom changes? 
    I actually am starting to feel human again.  I don't want to nap constantly, and I don't feel completely and horribly ravenous with low blood sugar around lunch time.  That was pretty awful.  I'm going to wait until I have a day off from work to see if I can stop the Diclegis, though.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I don't know if my organs are shifting upwards already of what, but I swear, I look about 6 months pregnant most of the time now.  Probably it doesn't help that I only have a bowel movement about once a week (awful).  So I guess it's bloat/guts/a little bit of baby at this point.

I had to work Memorial Day night, so basically I slept all day so I could stay up all night.  Excitement city over here.

Dec 2016 BMB August Siggy Challenge: Awkward Back to School Photos

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    VOTE on my Name List