December 2016 Moms
Options

Health and Fitness Check-in ~ 5.30.16

1.  What is your health/nutrition goal this week?  

2.  What is your fitness goal this week?  

3.  Any challenges this week?  

4.  How did you do with your goals last week?  

5.  GTKY:  What are your Memorial Day plans today?

Bonus Bumpie Challenge:  Do something nice just for yourself this week...carve out some quiet time, get a manicure, go to a movie, etc.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
Married: Aug. 2005
DS1: Born Oct. 2012
DS2: Born Jun. 2014

Re: Health and Fitness Check-in ~ 5.30.16

• Options
    1.  What is your health/nutrition goal this week?  Avoid the junk1

2.  What is your fitness goal this week?  Get at least 3-4 workouts in. Planning on a walk today, something tomorrow (maybe yoga, or an upper body workout), Zumba Wednesday and Thursday. Maybe some treadmill walking Friday morning since I have the day off.

3.  Any challenges this week?  Not that I know of now. I don't think we'll have any unplanned plans come up like we did last week, so as long as I am feeling good... I should be good.

4.  How did you do with your goals last week?  Horrible. I didn't workout at all.

5.  GTKY:  What are your Memorial Day plans today? I planted some flowers this morning, checked my email and did a load of laundry. after I eat lunch, I plan to go for a walk since it's so nice out (sunscreen required). Shower once I am home and then relax the rest of the time with DH.

Bonus Bumpie Challenge:  Do something nice just for yourself this week...carve out some quiet time, get a manicure, go to a movie, etc. I actually have a nail appointment schedule for Wednesday (holy nail growth) and am finally getting my hair cut/colored on Thursday afternoon.
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

• Options
    1.  What is your health/nutrition goal this week?  Eat stuff that isn't processed. I didn't feel like cooking or eating anything that wasn't from a box and covered in processed cheese last week.

2.  What is your fitness goal this week?  Actually work out, and by that I mean walks. I have not done a good job of this between feeling gross and it being 85 degrees here, so I am feeling ready to jump into some fitness goals as things (hopefully) get more manageable entering the second tri.

3.  Any challenges this week?  I'm expecting nausea again, and a hectic week as there are only 10 days left of school and I'll have a million meetings. I'll have to power through tiredness and make sure I actually make food that isn't from a bag.

4.  How did you do with your goals last week?  I didn't have any-I let it go cuz I felt so awful and was so tired.

5.  GTKY:  What are your Memorial Day plans today? Cookout today! Well, I dunno if they are cooking out, or just cooking, but its dinner with friends either way.

Bonus Bumpie Challenge:  Do something nice just for yourself this week...carve out some quiet time, get a manicure, go to a movie, etc. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1.  What is your health/nutrition goal this week?  
    To eat healthy-isn (I already manage this for the most part) and to workout...like at all.

2.  What is your fitness goal this week?  
    I just want to work out at all, period. Between nausea, vertigo, headaches, etc, I've felt so terrible this whole trimester, and it's been truly difficult to get the energy to workout at all. Juggling a toddler makes it doubly difficult. I just want to feel more healthy and energetic in this pregnancy, so I need to do something. 

I at least did a light weight workout this morning, so thus far I've done 100% more exercise than last week.

3.  Any challenges this week?  
    Everything listed above...

4.  How did you do with your goals last week?  
    I haven't even set goals for like a month because of my symptoms. Oh and with the subchorionic hemorrhage I wasn't supposed to do much actively either. Now that it's gone, I figure I have a little more leeway. 

5.  GTKY:  What are your Memorial Day plans today?
    We went to a friend's house for a barbecue. Since being home we've napped. It's been a full day ;)

December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    1- I thought I'd stopped the weight loss but I was another lb down this morning. I guess goal is to eat more frequently... 2- I realized part of my dizziness and weakness was due to electrolytes. I'm going to try to get some walking in and some stretching 3- continuing ms is the ultimate challenge 4- I survived the week. What more can I ask?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Options
    Mobile is acting so weird.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Options
    1.  What is your health/nutrition goal this week?  Try to keep the snacking healthy for the rest of the week (after today).

2.  What is your fitness goal this week?  Make it to the gym/workout 4-5 times this week.

3.  Any challenges this week?  Not in particular...just trying to keep motivated.

4.  How did you do with your goals last week?  I did alright with my fitness goals as well as my health/nutrition goals until I hit the holiday weekend.

5.  GTKY:  What are your Memorial Day plans today?  I went to a movie earlier today...otherwise no real plans today.

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    1. Eat less carbs, eat more salad! Salad was one of my go-to meals before pregnancy but I've had aversions to the thought of them lately. 

2. Exercise at least 4 times! My energy is coming back. 

3. Just challenging myself to exercise after work!

4. Didn't really set any as my energy levels have been pitiful, just tried to get through happily!

5. Relaxed out in the backyard and got some Vitamin D with my hubby earlier. Went to Best Buy and got a new TV! Going to cook a Blue Apron for dinner soon.

• Options
    1.  What is your health/nutrition goal this week?  Eat more salad and fewer bagels/bread

2.  What is your fitness goal this week?  I'm working 7 days a week this week, so my goal is to walk to the gym and do upper body weight-lifting at least once.

3.  Any challenges this week?  Coming to the end of the teaching school-year with concerts in the evenings and weekends makes working out almost impossible. The 2nd trimester migraines aren't helping.

4.  How did you do with your goals last week?  I mostly eat fruit, so I'm convinced this baby's going to come out a genius. As far as exercise, I walked half a mile down a beach barefoot in the sand = success!

5.  GTKY:  What are your Memorial Day plans today?  Napping, cuddling with DH and a little bit of work. 
    Me: 35 Husband: 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
     DS: 2.5 yo 
     EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3         <3