Sunday Ticker Change - Memorial Day Wkend — The Bump
November 2016 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change - Memorial Day Wkend

Week: 

What's new with baby (size, development)?

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby?

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: 

When is your next appointment? 

GTKY: What are your Memorial Day weekend plans (from Fri) ?
Me: 32 DH: 37
BFP: 2/25/16; DD: 11/6/16

Nov16 Siggy Challenge: 

Re: Sunday Ticker Change - Memorial Day Wkend

• Week: 15

What's new with baby (size, development)? Baby is the size of an orange or an avocado

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby? Picked out sheets this week

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: Feeling good! I have my energy back and no crazy symptoms

When is your next appointment? next Wednesday 

GTKY: What are your Memorial Day weekend plans (from Fri) ? Our sons birthday party is today. No plans for tomorrow! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    UTAmbs11
  • Week: 17

What's new with baby (size, development)?
    Pomegranate 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby? 
    Started looking for cribs and bassinets 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions:
    my appetite is slowly coming back and my legs are starting to have spasms. Meet the high risk Dr on the 8th so having mixed feelings.

When is your next appointment? 
    June 3rd, 8th and 22nd

GTKY: What are your Memorial Day weekend plans (from Fri) ?
    Hangout with my husband while our kids are at their grandpas! 
    UTAmbs11
  • Loading the player...
  • Week: 17

What's new with baby (size, development)? Chipmunk or pomegranate. Baby is developing senses, controlling heartbeat with brain, and cartilage is turning to bone.

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby? Trying to finalize the nursery theme and hope to pick out furniture this week.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: Feeling a lot more like me these days.  A bigger, more easily tired version of me.

When is your next appointment? Thursday is check-up, then a/s ultrasound on the 6th!

GTKY: What are your Memorial Day weekend plans? We're visiting friends in PA for the weekend.  Cookouts, fishing, and fun!  
    Me: 32 DH: 37
    BFP: 2/25/16; DD: 11/6/16

Nov16 Siggy Challenge: 

• Week: 14

What's new with baby (size, development)? Intestines that were hanging out in the umbilical cord are back in the belly! So weird...

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby? Finally accepting donations. My sister and sister-in-law have been dying to give me their baby hand me downs but I didn't want to put the cart before the horse, so now the flood gates have opened and the baby room is filling up fast!

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: This is the first week I feel like myself again. It's nice.

When is your next appointment? Just had my first U/S and met the OB last week, next apt is the second part of the bloodwork for prenatal screening in 2 weeks.

GTKY: What are your Memorial Day weekend plans (from Fri) ? I am Canadian, we had a long weekend last week. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    BFP Mar 26, 2016 - DD born Nov 2016 <3
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, slight improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all high quality!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BRB. POAS.

UTAmbs11