Options

TWW Sunday

<div><div>Cycle:
</div></div>
CD/DPO:

Testing:

Timing:

RRCS:

GTKY: How's your weekend going?  What are your plans for this Memorial Day weekend (if you are in the US)?  Or for the rest of your Sunday-funday (if not in the US)?

Re: TWW Sunday

• Options
    Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 19/2

Testing: 12dpo, I think...

Timing: assuming FF is correct that I O-d on CD 17, we hit all the FW days (and +1) except -2, so hopefully that's good... (CH kept flip flopping from 15 and 17, but 17 makes more sense and that's where the CH are now, even though I haven't had 3 post CD17 temps :S not sure how that works!)

RRCS: DH and I are having friends live with us or we are living with family from today until August....not looking forward to not being just us, TBH...but it will be nice to see other people... thankfully we have a two week vacation just us near the end of June, so if this cycle didn't work, there IS a chance we might be able to get the next FW. If not, it will be a couple months before we can full out try again :(

GTKY: How's your weekend going?  What are your plans for this Memorial Day weekend (if you are in the US)?  Or for the rest of your Sunday-funday (if not in the US)? Not in the States, so it's a regular weekend - cleaning, baking, working. We had dinner with friends last night and it was really nice :) Church this morning was also nice.

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 29/15

Testing: BFN at 12 DPO. Maybe tomorrow.

Timing: -2, 0, +1

RRCS: So I've been doing cycle math wrong this entire month. I've been thinking AF would show on CD29, assuming that the letrozole keeps my cycle consistent with last month (which it has so far with O-date and such). Then I looked closer at last month and realized that CD29 was the LAST day of my cycle and AF came on CD30, turning it in to CD1. Crap. So, not expecting AF until tomorrow, and I swore I wouldn't test until I was late, so not until Tuesday now. But I have 0 symptoms (PMS, pregnancy, or otherwise) so nothing to be BSC about, which is good. Once I get to this point in the month, I just want this cycle to be OVER so I can move on. And hopefully get that -1 timing that I for some reason believe is the most important, and I missed this month.

GTKY: How's your weekend going?  What are your plans for this Memorial Day weekend (if you are in the US)?  Or for the rest of your Sunday-funday (if not in the US)? I'm in Canada and our long weekend was last weekend so just a normal one here. It is HOT this weekend. Not Canadian-hot, everywhere hot. We did a yard sale yesterday afternoon in the hot sun and it was brutal. Apparently the peak temperature was 39 C / 102 F. So crazy for May. I had sunscreen on but still got a little pink. I woke up this morning thinking 'why are my shoulders sore? I didn't move anything THAT heavy', then realized it was sunburn. Today, other than a few errands I am staying inside. Tidying my train wreck of a house and finishing a menu design for a friend that just bought a new restaurant.
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• Options
    Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 28/13

Testing: BFN again this morning

Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0

RRCS: pretty sure I'm out. Spotting yesterday. But why are early pregnancy signs the same as the ones that indicate AF is coming?!

GTKY: How's your weekend going?  What are your plans for this Memorial Day weekend (if you are in the US)?  Or for the rest of your Sunday-funday (if not in the US)? Picnic today. Hope the tropical storm holds off!
  • Options
    @Squiddly  hoping the rain holds out where ever you are! This tropical storm has washed out all our Memorial Day plans here! Best of luck for your picnic.

@MelissaM090 sorry about your sunburn! Those suck. 

@BusinessWife love your anniversary idea! Didn't know paper cuff links were a thing, kinda wish I had thought of something that neat for last year. 

Cycle: 10/8

CD/DPO: 33/8

Testing: still holding out... Hope is a funny thing

Timing: -1,0,1,7

RRCS: just patently awaiting AF at this point... And kinda ready to start the next cycle. I'm just tired.

GTKY: How's your weekend going?  What are your plans for this Memorial Day weekend (if you are in the US)?  Or for the rest of your Sunday-funday (if not in the US)?

bar prep, and maybe dinner with my inlaws... I lead a fabulous life 
    Married 08.09.2014  <3
    TTC # 1 since July 2015 
  • Options
    @BusinessWife happy anniversary!

Month/cycle: 12/11

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Testing: Thursday at 7DPO, which I know is super early but I have a Mayan abdominal massage that day and you can't have it done if you are pregnant. 

R/R/CS: I've been absent the past few weeks, so hello again! In other news, yesterday I had crazy amounts of creamy CM. Like holy cow I need to change my underwear amounts. I never get that much CM. And I know it means absolutely nothing. 

GTKY: DH works all weekend, so I'm just gonna relax. I cleaned all day yesterday, so there's nothing I have to do today. 
  • Options
    Cycle: 15/6 (4/3 AL)

CD/DPO: 64/5

Testing: still too early to think about it

Timing: -3, -1, 0, +1

RRCS: FF moved my CH up 2 days because my temp has been slowly rising since O. This is the 3rd time it has changed. It went from last Sunday (had a fever Monday & Tuesday), to Tuesday (which I am betting is right), and now to Thursday. So frustrating! 

GTKY: Going to cookout at my mom's and have a pool day today, then going to our best friends' house tomorrow for a barbecue by the lake.  B) 
    Married 2/12/2015
    PCOS Dx June 2016
    BFP #1 8/4/2015, MMC 9/24/2015
     DD 2/13/2017 
    BFP #3 8/24/2017, MC 9/20/2017
    BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
    BFP #5 1/5/2018, MC/BO 2/17/2018
    BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP
    BFP #7 12/15/2018, EDD 8/28/2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Cycle: 4/4 ATTC

CD/DPO: 27/10

Testing: possibly Thursday or Friday

Timing: -4

RRCS: I'm just in one big mind game right now and it suuuucks! Since I've started my period when I was 10 sore boobs have been a thing for me, always have them the week before and leading up to AF. Here I am 10 DPO and no soreness in sight... I've been feeling myself up all weekend because it's just unbelievable to me. And if no sore boobs was a sign of being KU that seems like it would not bode well for the pregnancy, since isn't it the higher progesterone that causes that? Ugh. And I'm totally tempted to test tomorrow now even though AF isn't due til Tuesday. But I hate seeing BFN's so I'll probably talk myself out of it. Whats kind of nice is this is the first cycle where DH has been asking if AF has come yet and when do I plan to test, and usually he just waits for me to tell him AF came, so that's been sweet :) Anywayssss sorry for the super rambly post!

We went camping with friends and are driving back home now. It was great food and drinks and I'm not hungover but my stomach is highly upset with me lol. Tomorrow we are celebrating MIL's birthday and just relaxing :) it's been a great weekend for sure!
  • Options
    @Sugargirl1019 It's hopelessness.

• Options
    linzrunzlinzrunz member
    edited May 2016
    @PepperAT @Sugargirl1019 no self checkout stores here and no OPKs. But he's at Rite Aid with specific instructions to only get tampons if certain people are working.

ugh. Bump ate the rest of my post. But he came back with no luck. The only person working was one I don't trust. Arg!!!!! I guess I'll try again later. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    <span class="vanilla-mention-@">@FrancesGrace630 @PepperAT Thanks for the Anniversary wishes!  :D 

<span class="vanilla-mention-@">@THowellEsq16 She sets a cutout from your wedding invitation/save the date into cufflinks and/or tie bar, (so they are still actually also metal.) She will do the same thing with cotton though, too!  So you could still get then made for your 2nd!

So sorry for the ladies living wth the uncertainty right now.... ((hugs)) <span class="vanilla-mention-@">@linzrunz FX SO HARD FOR YOU, WOMAN!!!
    </span></span></span>
  • Options
    Whaaaat... @linzrunz can't he try another store?? Or is that the only one in town? Go to the next town over? Haha secret mission

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    Well AF is just playing a cruel trick on me. BFN :-(

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    @linzrunz sorry for the BFN
  • Options
    @linzrunz - so sorry about the BFN! Be kind to yourself today!

Cycle/Month: 9/8

CD/DPO: 38/???

Testing: All the BFNs.

Timing: Ugh...

RRCS: FF took away my CHs and declared my cycle anovulatory. I had made an appointment for my baseline U/S on Tuesday to start my first medicated cycle...but now I'm thinking I will have to call tomorrow to cancel my appointment. They won't be open tomorrow, but I can leave a message. I have a feeling this cycle will be around 45 or 50 days before AF shows up. I keep taking HPT, but they are all negative. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and not sure how to handle this. I'm not WTO, but not in the TWW. I may take some time away to figure out what's going on...

We have been working on our yard this weekend. MIL and FIL came up to Omaha to help us out. We're getting a new deck this summer, so we tore down the old one and cleared the yard of all the weeds left by the couple who owned the house before us. (TW: Other people's kids mentioned) We went to church this morning and I got to hold DH's nephew, and he fell asleep on me immediately. Ovaries were bursting. We then went to go visit one of my besties who just had twins and I got to snuggle with both of them. It was great, but got me a little down, though. I love babies and it was tough giving them all back to their moms.
  • Options
    @DoctorDonna I'm sorry your cycle is so all over the place. I hope you don't leave, because I like you :smile: , but I understand it's hard to do this day-to-day when things aren't going well. <Hugs>.

• Options
    @linzrunz so sorry for the BFN
    @businesswife happy anniversary 
    @antoto how fun with the new car! I love that new car smell. 

Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 29/12

Testing: only if AF is late

Timing: horrible 

RRCS: I'm starting to over analyze timing! If we get pregnant next month due date isn't great for work. Also it's my family's annual vacation in July which means being really active and lots of drinking and I'd have a hard timing 'hiding' my pregnancy from my extended family. But I'm refusing to wait. We are ready and who knows how long it'll take. 

GTKY:  lazy wonderful weekend. Lawn work done and house of cards binge watching during the rain done!
  • Options
    @linzrunz well obviously it was just dilute afternoon urine.. That's all.. <3 sorry :( what a cruel cycle.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    felix08felix08 member
    @businesswife I'm in the same boat with spotting/likely CD1 (blah). I don't want either of us to return to WTO, but at least we have each other, right? I love that you had a rehearsal dinner anniversary dinner and I think we just may have to do that next month!
    @melissam090 I'm a little burnt from being outside yesterday, too! Hope your garage sale was successful.
    @pepperat FX AF doesn't show and you get to test tomorrow!
    @sugargirl1019 Hey, girl! Sorry, I went out of town yesterday to visit some friends and didn't get to bumping. I don't have FF VIP, so I can't do chart overlay (can I??), but this has been a typical pattern of pre-AF temps so that's why I get frustrated with temping! I get textbook beautiful LP charts, just without the BFPs. I don't plan to test as I've been spotting per usual. Thanks for thinking of me, though.
    @linzrunz sorry about the BFN.
    @doctordonna sorry about your frustrating cycle :-(

Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 28/13

Testing: no need

Timing: -2, -1, 0

RRCS: Just waiting for AF.

GTKY: How's your weekend going?  What are your plans for this Memorial Day weekend (if you are in the US)?  Or for the rest of your Sunday-funday (if not in the US)? My weekend has been really great so far. I was super down on Friday because, what else, impending AF, but went to hang out with all my college roomies yesterday. The weather was beautiful so we enjoyed some (many) rooftop patio drinks, which improved my mood by 1000%. We have a cookout with H's family tomorrow so I'm just hoping my cramps will be manageable.

• Options
    Cycle:
    4/4
    CD/DPO: 
    22/4
    Testing: 
    Next week
    Timing: 
    -5,-2,-1
    RRCS: 
    Nothingggg
    Day 2 of socializing.  I have eaten so much barbecued meat at this point and there's more tomorrow.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11