October 2016 Moms

It's a .........

Holiday weekend! In the US anyways.  Any plans??

you totally thought I was going to say something else didn't you ;)

Re: It's a .........

• Buying and building us a new bed lol supposed to be rainy and hot all weekend here
    ~Erin~ 
    proud pagan 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • the parade goes by my front door in a couple hours and I'm going to a BBQ tm. and beach Monday (I live across the street...be jealous) 
  • Yay, have fun in Disney, @klv ! And yes, I totally braced myself before I clicked ;)

Tonight, we are going to an outdoor beach bar for dinner, now that it has finally quit raining! Sunday, we're going to a minor league baseball game. Monday, we will cook out with my family at my parents' house. This is always an intro to summer weekend around here, and it gives me the push I need to finish the last three weeks of school. 
  • LGW2015LGW2015 member
    All of your plans sound fabulous! My parents came to visit for the weekend so we're just going to hang out, BBQ, and play games!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We were suppose to go up north camping with some friends yesterday, but guess who woke up with the stomach bug? Yep. This girl. 
    I think DH is going to work on opening up our pool today, hopefully be in it by tomorrow. Then maybe have a BBQ after the parade Monday. 
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!
          Fell in love: Dec 2005 // Married: Feb 9, 2013

Little Miss Rosalie Harper--Born Jan 9th, 2014
  • Was getting my snark ready....

This evening my sister is hosting a Pure Romance party for my birthday which was earlier this week. Other than that, not much planned here
  • I was so ready to read some snark!

We went to the farmers market this weekend and have dinner with MIL tonight. Tomorrow and Monday we have nothing planned. Probably lots of park time and hopefully some rest for me.

We took away DS's paci last night so dealing with that is most of our weekend. Luckily he only got it at nap and bedtime so it's only a semi-pain to deal with.
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • Work today and tomorrow but we're doing a game night with friends tonight. 

• Going to visit my sister and having spa day with my first pre-natal massage! It's beautiful weather and I'd love to try to make it to the beach for Memorial Day but I now melt in temps above 70/75* apparently...we'll see! B)
  • I'm resting & weeding out clothes DS has grown out of. He and dad are getting haircuts. I'm also headed to the farmers market tomorrow and then Monday were going to a water park as long as the weather holds. We bought season passes last summer and the boys have been asking to go all winter! 

• Working all weekend
  • Jealous of your Disney plans!!!!

DH and I are finishing cleaning out the nursery today, then we have a wedding to go to tonight. 

Tomorrow is church in the AM, then a quick beach trip in the afternoon. 

Monday my parents are having their annual Memorial Day cookout and pool party, so we're going to that. 

Im so glad to have this long weekend! It was muuuuuch needed! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have our usual beach plans and the weather has been holding up so far!!! And tonight is our gender reveal dinner with our families  :)
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • We are unpacking our house and my aunt is coming over to see the new place. Hopefully we'll be breaking in the new grill as well. 
  • blaf322blaf322 member
    Day on the lake! Whoop whoop!
  • mkc3888mkc3888 member
    Happy Birthday, @klv!
    So many people are going to Disney right now.  I saw 3 people on my Facebook going to Disney recently.  I am very jealous of all of you!!

I have to work for Memorial day, but we are going to MIL and FIL's for a barbecue tomorrow.  Should be a nice day.  

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• brzvicebrzvice member
    I am cleaning the house and spending a ridiculous amount of time on Amazon registering and reading reviews and specs. of baby paraphenalia UGH
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • blaf322blaf322 member
    mrskratt said:
    We were suppose to go up north camping with some friends yesterday, but guess who woke up with the stomach bug? Yep. This girl. 
    I think DH is going to work on opening up our pool today, hopefully be in it by tomorrow. Then maybe have a BBQ after the parade Monday. 
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Oh no! Feel better!
  • We're celebrating my son's 5th birthday and spending as much time at the pool as possible! I have 2 and 5 year old boys and they need to get some energy out. 
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • @bnsmith85 thank you! 
          Fell in love: Dec 2005 // Married: Feb 9, 2013

Little Miss Rosalie Harper--Born Jan 9th, 2014
  • Oh yuck, @mrskratt! Feel better! 

Everyone's plans sound lovely!
  • You guys have the best plans! We're doing standard BBQ. We were going to the Dinosaur Field park tomorrow but it's supposed to be humid and hot as hell so...no. A/C for this girl. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Working all weekend.. except Monday,  so we'll go to the parade then! :)
  • Hubby is doing the last of the yard work. We got a new house and he is making me a flower bed in the front yard. 
    I am working on the baby room! Painter comes this week, and then I can finally finish decorating and getting some wall decals and decor up! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mac & cheese cook off yesterday followed by karaoke, pool lounging today and depending on the weather hopefully BBQ and GOT tomorrow!