December 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC- 5/27

Share your confessions, but remember, it may not actually be flame free.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: FFFC- 5/27

• Options
    Once I get home from San Diego on the 6th I will not be wearing real pants until 100% necessary or until August when school starts again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had plans to clean, do laundry, put decent looking clothing on besides leggings or running shorts, and eat something healthy today. None of those things are happening. And I don't even feel bad about it. Oops
    Pregnancy Ticker   
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I ate chocolate ice cream for breakfast 
  • Options
    My MIL is a nice lady, but my DH and I parent so differently than her other two sons and their wives that I'm pretty sure she secretly doesn't like me. I'm the only daughter-in-law that didn't sleep train and I nursed my DS until he was 16 months old. To me both of those are personal choices for my family that shouldn't impact anyone but us, but because my two sisters-in-law did it differently I'm the one in the wrong. Also, her response to us telling her that we are expecting our second child was "Are you crazy?" flat out and not in a kidding way. So after that rambling back story I'm confessing that I may never allow her to watch my DS or this next little one over night because she seems to have no respect for our morals and values. Her loss - my DS is awesome.

• Options
    I brought L to 'help' me clean out my classroom for summer school. We have watched 3 movies on netflix and done maybe 10 minutes of work.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    I told H I'd change the sheets on our bed today since its been 24 hours on antibiotics for strep.  I didn't.  And I'm not going to.  I'm secretly hoping he won't and I get the bed to myself again tonight.  Its his night with the monitor (our 3 yo still doesn't sleep through the night) so it will be glorious sleep without a monitor next to my bed.  

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    I thought about letting my team leave 5 minutes early with the holiday and all. But 2 of them have been pissing me off all afternoon, so now they ALL leave at normal time. I don't care all they are getting are voice mails, they dial until 5.
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    beff12beff12 member
    I brought L to 'help' me clean out my classroom for summer school. We have watched 3 movies on netflix and done maybe 10 minutes of work.

Do you have to teach summer school, or do they just use your classroom?

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Options
    @beff12 they are just using my room.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    beff12beff12 member
    @Kate08Young that's good. I felt really bad for you for a second thinking you had to teach all summer!

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Options
    JEM525JEM525 member
    Every room in my house looks like a tornado hit it and I'm not going to pick up a single thing tonight. 
  • Options
    I'm late but I drank the champagne toast at a wedding last night. So, cheers! 
  • Options
    I am going to buy pads today to help me not pee my pants every time I sneeze/barf.

This has been happening to me too....as if you don't feel bad enough vomiting, peeing your pants at the same time is horrifying! Glad I'm not the only one.