IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    @mrsdee15 lol! It's the ears, right? He is far more adorable than a mogwai in my opinion. Also, I was just skimming the thread earlier and didn't actually read your post so I missed that it is your birthday. 

Happy Birthday! 

party birthday eating hamster caking
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    delujm0delujm0 member

Getting back into temping this cycle after taking some time off due to breastfeeding-related cycle weirdness that made me cranky.  Hi everyone!

Month/Cycle: 6 (NTNP)

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: about to start temping again.  I also check CM.  I suspect my LP this last cycle was 11-12 days, which is a lot better than 7-8, which is where I was when my cycles first came back PP.  I cut a pumping session in the previous cycle, so that probably helped.  I'm cutting another one this month, since DD will be 1 in June.  All signs post to my cycles getting normal again, so it's time to start paying attention!

R/R/CS: nothing really.  I expect to be chillin here for a while, since "normally" I ovulate around CD 19-20.  I may try to hit the assumed FW a few times this month.  not sure I've don't a great job with that in previous cycles (not that my LP was long enough to support implantation anyway, I suspect).

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have? DH thinks I have a lot of weird eating quirks...the biggest one is probably that I always save the best part of my meal for last.  So like if I have meat and two sides, I'm going to finish off the best of those 3 items as my last bite.  Similarly, I do things like eat the crust off of a sandwich first and save the middle part for last, because it's the best.  As I am typing this, it is making sense as to why DH thinks this is so weird, but I maintain that it makes total sense!  End on a high note!

• Options
    @Skyjewell23 I have been doing BBT for a few months now and I leave my thermometer on my nightstand and have to reach over for it everytime. I don't consider that like getting up. So I'd imagine reaching over a toddler to be the same. I think you are ok as long as you arent actually getting out of bed. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    @Skyjewell23 I've heard that too! But I must have all kinds of bad luck because I don't do it!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: AF is on her way out...should be done by tonight. Then I can get this show on the road...

R/R/CS: Day 4 of 12 hour shifts...3 to go. Took Sunday off thank God. Am I dead?

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have?

I am literally afraid of bathroom air vents. The ones in public bathrooms on the ceiling.. and also sometimes in private bathrooms depending on how it looks. Sounds so weird but I think something related to that scared me as a little kid...like there was a really loud vent at my kindergarten or something and I've been afraid of them ever since. I literally will hold it and avoid public washrooms if they have vents on the ceiling and I scope out every bathroom anywhere I go....it feels so silly. 
    Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 11/10

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: normal stuff + trying pre-seed this cycle (*fingers crossed*)

R/R/CS: I took last month off from temping and now i'm having a hell of a time getting back into the routine!

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have? Also food related .... i like to pick out the super awesome, multi-folded, extra crunchy potato chips and eat them last.  I have to guard them, b/c when DH sees me do this, he will steal them just to ruffle my feathers.  What a nice guy.  <3 
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Options
    @jmn1985 I am in the same boat trying to get back into temping! I took last month off and it's been rough remembering. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/9 (2nd cycle TTCAL)

WAYDTGKU: preseed, opk, temping, cm

R/R/CS: *TW* This is my first real AF since my MC in march (the one after my D&C was really light and not my usual) and saw my OB/GYN yesterday and she gave me the official green light to TTC this month even though DH and I didn't really prevent last month. The past 2 cycles have been wacky so hopeful that things will get straightened out this month. I love my OB/GYN, she is so nice and just willing to listen to any of my concerns- she seems very confident that I will get KU again and be successful. All I can do is be positive and look forward. End *TW*

Things that people have told me that I do is I don't look at people directly a lot when I'm talking to them and I don't know them very well. Also apparently when I read I scrunch up my lips- kind of like duck lips lol. 
  • Options
    @NamelessAria He is ALL ears!  When we get him groomed they always look so tiny without the fluff, I actually worried they cut his ears off the first time. 
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/7

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: BBT, pnv and supplements, CM, acupuncture 

R/R/CS: today, I made an appt to see the RE. I got a June 16th appt which isn't bad at all. My acupuncturist asked me this week if I had gone to the RE yet and afterwards, I thought about it and with some advice of the TTGP grads board, it made more and more sense. My cycles are long and have gotten longer not shorter. 50 day cycles aren't right. If my cycle is the same as before, I will hopefully be able to get start in with my next cycle at the end of June if I'm not pregnant (which I haven't even ovulated yet and I'm already assuming it's not gonna be my month--ugh I am so burned out from TTC).  I feel really good to have the appt and hope to get an idea of what's going on. 

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have? I can't control my face and so I have way too expressive reactions to things. I also hate people in costumes (mascots, Santa, Mickey Mouse, etc)
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Megzb510 good luck with your appointment. Mine is June 20th. It's frustrating that it has come to this. But I am excited for hopefully some sort of plan or answers. It's so hard going through all of this month after month. Fx for both of us!

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    delujm0 said:

Getting back into temping this cycle after taking some time off due to breastfeeding-related cycle weirdness that made me cranky.  Hi everyone!

Month/Cycle: 6 (NTNP)

WAYDTGKU: about to start temping again.  I also check CM.  I suspect my LP this last cycle was 11-12 days, which is a lot better than 7-8, which is where I was when my cycles first came back PP.  I cut a pumping session in the previous cycle, so that probably helped.  I'm cutting another one this month, since DD will be 1 in June.  All signs post to my cycles getting normal again, so it's time to start paying attention!

R/R/CS: nothing really.  I expect to be chillin here for a while, since "normally" I ovulate around CD 19-20.  I may try to hit the assumed FW a few times this month.  not sure I've don't a great job with that in previous cycles (not that my LP was long enough to support implantation anyway, I suspect).

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have? DH thinks I have a lot of weird eating quirks...the biggest one is probably that I always save the best part of my meal for last.  So like if I have meat and two sides, I'm going to finish off the best of those 3 items as my last bite.  Similarly, I do things like eat the crust off of a sandwich first and save the middle part for last, because it's the best.  As I am typing this, it is making sense as to why DH thinks this is so weird, but I maintain that it makes total sense!  End on a high note!

@delujm0 I do the same thing with my food! So whenever anyone picks from my plate before I'm done I get really mad because I'm leaving the best for last!!
  • Options
    @Megzb510 good luck with your appointment. Mine is June 20th. It's frustrating that it has come to this. But I am excited for hopefully some sort of plan or answers. It's so hard going through all of this month after month. Fx for both of us!
    @JediAlly85 - good luck to you too! I definitely want to hear how yours goes. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kiki75kiki75 member
    Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: PTemping, CBDA OPKs, BD when we can, preseed, green tea some, good intentions

R/R/CS: I've decided to start calling TTC "Adventures with Urine and Other Bodily Fluids". We were staying at a hotel in a suite with my parents with the one bathroom in the room being through their bedroom. I was doing OPKs in this little community area where there is a bathroom. Because of that, I forgot the brains of my OPK in my car. I didn't realize that until this morning. Due to where I parked and the fact that my parents are now staying at my house, and the available time this morning, I made the brilliant choice to just put a lid on the cup and test in the car (I use restaurant portion cups I bought for something else so I have lids). Well, fun fact, CBDAs don't enjoy cruising to work while they cook. So mine came up with an error message. So I had to keep the sample and ask H to bring me a new test stick when we met for lunch. And figure out a new place to test. Awesome. If you had asked me even just a year ago if I would ever be cruising around town with a cup of urine in my car, I would have said hell no. 

Does being able to feel the adrenaline rush if something scares me (like coming close to getting in an accident while driving) count? It's kind of a tingly feeling in the soles of my feet. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    @Kiki75 I have been known to drive to Walgreens with a Dixie cup of pee in my cup holder, no lid, to buy new pregnancy tests. It's fun to figure out how to dispose of that once I get to work. 
  • Options
    @Spartanrd4 **TW** I also had an MC in March. But didn't have a D&C. If you need to talk, let me know. I'm sure we are experiencing much of the same feelings right now due to the close timelines of our MC and I'm also on CD 3.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options

@leekat14 Can you come to my house for a bit? I think all the cleaning would leave you feeling very de-stressed indeed :smiley: 

@Buthanya Don’t feel embarrassed! I’m new to all the FF stuff too so any questions you ask are good ones.

@Daisy621 Sorry to hear about your MIL – thoughts are with you.

@mrsdee15 Happy Birthday!!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: temping, charting, horizontal mambo

R/R/CS:Rant: I hate - like - HATE DH's dog. I love animals. Truly I do. But his dog pushes all of my buttons. I've told him on multiple occasions that when(if) we get pregnant, he's gone. The dog is aggressive and doesn't listen. 

Not sure if this is a quirk or not, but I have snatiation. If I get too full, I start sneezing uncontrollably (like 20+ times in a row). It's a medical condition actually, so I don't know if it qualifies - but it doesn't happen to anyone else I know so I call it weird. :smile: 

If that doesn't count, I'll say I can't stand to sit with my legs straight. I always have to sit indian style or with my legs tucked underneath me. It's problematic on planes.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: sex, PNV, CM, BBT when my son lets me have a normal sleep schedule, and OPKs

R/R/CS: **TW - child mentioned** I'm still breastfeeding my 9-month old, and even though I got AF back about four months ago, my body is still trying to figure itself out. I used to have the epitome of a "normal" 28-day cycle with O happening at exactly midway through every cycle, but it's been difficult trying to pinpoint O while my body regulates itself. Between uneven sleeping patterns courtesy of my LO making temping questionable at best, and the length of time from CD1 to CD1 shortening every cycle, it's been a pain in the ass trying to figure it out, so here's hoping maybe I can at least turn an OPK.

GTKY: I have too many weird quirks, but one of my sketchier OCD ones in that if I'm going up or down steps, I have to end the last step with my left foot. Don't know why, but there it is. A little less neurotic is that I always save the cream-filled center of my Boston cream doughnuts for the last bite. Yum!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: bbt, pnvs, opks hio eod, acupuncture

R/R/CS: One more high temp and I move on to the TWW. 

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have? I say water like "wood-er" because I am from Philly.

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Options
    @wineo929 I love this haha...don't drink and bump!
  • Options
    @wineo929 appropriate username ;)
    Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!