November 2016 Moms

Thursday ticker change 5/26

Week: 

What's new with baby (size, development)?

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby?

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: 

When is your next appointment? 

GTKY: What's your favorite summer activity?
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thursday ticker change 5/26

• Week: 17

Chipmunk, pomegranate. Her skeleton is becoming bone instead of cartilage. Her brain is connecting to her other systems. 
    Nothing really. I've gotten some hand me down clothes but I haven't gone through them yet. 
    Feeling pretty good. Slightly more tired but I think that's my toddlers not baby. 
    June 3
    GTKY: What's your favorite summer activity? Grilling. Shooting fireworks. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Week: 14

Baby is the size of a peach! Developing lanugo to keep warm.

Nothing yet, just talk about nursery ideas. Finding out early July gender which then will start doing things. Until then, pinterest is great!

Energy is much improved. Still some stomach stuff, which I'm wondering if it's my vitamins? Switched to the gummies weeks ago, and usually take with lunch and by bedtime stomach gets upset still. Rarely dry heaving in the mornings anymore..yay!

July 13th

GTKY: What's your favorite summer activity? Swimming, grilling, eating watermelon
  • Loading the player...
  • Week: 17!

What's new with baby (size, development)? size of a pomegranate. Bones are developing. 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby? Nada...maybe we should get on it. 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: I miss sleeping. 

When is your next appointment? Monday - first one at the OB clinic.

GTKY: What's your favorite summer activity? drinking on patios. Clearly need a new hobby for this summer.
  • I missed this yesterday!
    @mrsjlang I should probably get a new summer hobby too, ha!

Week: 15

What's new with baby (size, development)? Baby is the size of an orange or a Haas avocado, and is moving his or her limbs

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby? Not a whole lot this week.  This weekend we might go buy the paint for DS's big boy room.  We'll probably move him in there pretty soon and then it'll be time to start moving newborn clothes out of storage and into the dresser in the nursery again!

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: Feeling really tired but it's definitely due to being run ragged at work this week rather than pregnancy.  My bump is super-obvious at this point and I've started getting comments (nice ones lol) from strangers as well as people at work.

When is your next appointment? June 8th, less than 2 weeks!

GTKY: What's your favorite summer activity? I love being outdoors with a cold drink (this summer I'll stick with smoothies haha) and grilling with friends and family.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    MC May 2013
    Beautiful rainbow DS born Jan. 2015
    BFP #3: March 2016! EDD 11/17/16