November 2016 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 5/25

You know what to do. Leave 'em here! 
<BabyFetus Ticker >

Re: WTF Wednesday 5/25

• Options
    loko08loko08 member
    WTF vomiting coming back with a vengeance. I had about a week break, then BAM. Not cool! 
    <BabyFetus Ticker >
  • Options
    Elev429Elev429 member
    I've just recently been having issues with MS @cagirl18 .  I thought this was supposed to be over by now! So Im feeling your pain.  
    Married Nov. 3rd, 2012
    DS Born 12/20/13
    #2 EDD 11/20/2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    loko08loko08 member
    @Elev429 I hope it gets easier for you! I feel like all I have been talking about/doing so far this pregnancy is vomiting. It's getting boring. 
    <BabyFetus Ticker >
  • Options
    WTF fire alarm tester people. Wake my baby boy up 4 freaking times, the last time knocking on my door! I mean, I get it, but I still hate your faces for freaking my son out. 
  • Options
    WTF heartburn! Three days in a row now and I was woken up at 3:30am with my esophagus on fire. NBD, it's not like a pregnant woman needs to sleep or anything...
  • Options
    WTF DD wakes up from a nap if you open a crinkly bag of chips DOWNSTAIRS....but two days straight of men working outside our house and banging away and she is napping like a champ!!
  • Options
    WTF toddler who won't nap. We did the park AND the pool.... She is still going strong. Wish I could harness that energy. 
    Awesome Kid #1: Born September 2013!
    Awesome Kid #2: Due November 2016!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    leighryleighry member
    My oldest diagnosed with strep. Just finished 10 day course of amox. Youngest starts with fever Monday, I get sick with head cold yesterday, feel like trash today and youngest wakes up with a perforated ear drum. Awesome.
  • Options
    WTF heartburn! Three days in a row now and I was woken up at 3:30am with my esophagus on fire. NBD, it's not like a pregnant woman needs to sleep or anything...
    Me too! I'm having to get out of bed at night to go find my papaya enzymes. I hate it!

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've never heard of papaya enzymes. Does that help? I'm to the point that downing a bottle of maylox is tempting. 
  • Options
    Wtf nightmares...I'm done.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    WTF morning sickness and being so damn drained!! I could sleep all day if I didn't have 3 kids to take care of... 

Edited cause I forgot the word sleep..
  • Options
    I've never heard of papaya enzymes. Does that help? I'm to the point that downing a bottle of maylox is tempting. 
    They work similarly to Tums/Rolaids, but better for me for some reason. I got mine per the advice of my MW last pregnancy and they saved me then! I'm finding them a bit less effective this time, but they do help! I got them at my local whole food store and I just chew 2-3 when the fire hits! 

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @MrsBigTime I'll have to give them a shot then. I used to just eat a banana and it would go away but it has gotten progressively worse so I'm pretty miserable. Thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    jenesiso said:
    Wtf nightmares...I'm done.

I second this!
  • Options
    edited May 2016