November 2016 Moms

Wednesday ticker change 5/25

Week: 

What's new with baby (size, development)?

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby?

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: 

When is your next appointment? 

GTKY: What's your favorite summer activity?

Re: Wednesday ticker change 5/25

• Week: 17!

What's new with baby (size, development)? size of a pomegranate. Cartilage of turning to bone and baby is packing on fat.

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby? I bought a maternity swimsuit today.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: I think baby just kicked me! If really like to stop with the hiccup/burps that feel like I'm gonna vomit though.

When is your next appointment? June 7th Anatomy scan

GTKY: shooting fireworks with my family
  • Week:  My baby boy is 16 weeks! 

What's new with baby (size, development)?
    Size of an avacado and can hear my voice. 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby?
    I have been doing a ton of shopping for clothes these past few days. 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: 
    I'm having a ton of cramping since my US on Monday. 

When is your next appointment? 
    I have to go in for blood work next week. 

GTKY: What's your favorite summer activity? Being a lump and eating watermelon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 16 weeks also!  I'm still not really doing anything to get ready; is that bad?  I feel like until we find out if it's a boy or girl, there's not much to do!  We did go look at nursery furniture last weekend to get an idea of what we want.  Appt isn't for two more weeks.  Favorite summer activity is anything with the water (sailing, kayaking, SUP, etc)
  • whaatwhaat member
    Week: 17!

What's new with baby (size, development)? pomegranate. Cartilage turning to bone.

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby? I started an Amazon registry.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: really bad migraines every day.

When is your next appointment? June 15

GTKY: What's your favorite summer activity? sitting on my porch with friends. Only this summer, no beer for me. :(
  • Week: 16!

What's new with baby (size, development)? Baby Boy is the size of an avocado

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby? Started doing some research on baby gear we might like and planning to start a registry this weekend. We want to put together a facebook announcement using our puppy but not sure how we want to do it just yet.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: I ask my husband pretty frequently if my bump looks like a pregnancy or like I've just gained weight. Yesterday he decided I look pregnant. I never thought I would love my bump so much.

When is your next appointment? June 22 with a cardiologist to make sure I don't have Marfan Syndrome like my brother. Physically I don't have the characteristics but it's worth making sure my heart is ok for pregnancy. June 23 is my 20 week appointment and June 24 is my anatomy scan. Busy week!

GTKY: What's your favorite summer activity? Our favorite thing to do is go to the park for picnics.  We pick up lunch and take a long walk and eat on "our" bench and just enjoy the weather and the people watching. We usually get lost in our own little world but now that we have the puppy we end up being more social which is nice too.  We got engaged on that bench and opened the envelope revealing the sex of our baby on that bench. It's so simple but it's very special to us.