October 2016 Moms

WEEKLY THREADS (please volunteer as able)

kmolleltzkmolleltz member
edited May 2016 in October 2016 Moms
A lot of the weekly  threads have fallen to the wayside due to members committing early and then leaving. If you can commit to starting a thread every week please comment with which one you would like an I will update the list accordingly. Thanks!

I've left a few that seem to be posted every week. If you would like to resign just say so. 

Weekly Threads: 
these will be posted on Mondays and will run the course of the week. (please add Monday's date to thread title)  - We need volunteers! 
-Symptoms thread  (@scostel2)
-Weekly randoms (@AllyTheKid)
-Exercise/fitness check in  (@ignoscemihi)
-Meal planning/diet/food check in (@Julia70286) // Whats for Dinner? (@ladyshark311)
-Moms of multiples check in  (@kmvisioli)
-PGAL check in (@PeggyOlsonFTW)
-Weekly appointments (@LMNOBaby)

Weekday Threads: happen once a week on the same day (please add date to thread title)
-Monday Bitchfest (@kmolleltz)
-TMI Tuesday! (@TurtleMomma //  @mrszoess)
-WTF Wednesday  (@LauraPCOS)
-Unpopular Opinion (UO) Thursday (@Julia70286)
-Flame Free Friday Confessions- FFFC  (@AllytheKid)
-Petty Problems Saturday (@Michi1382)
HDBD (hump day bump day) (@sportiegrl1213)

Ticker Change Thread Days
Monday (@AgentCarter)
Tuesday (@CopperBoom86
Wednesday (@LGW2015)
Thursday (@depineta)
Friday  (@annabenanna)
Saturday (@nataliemaephotography
Sunday (@pupatella
*American lady living in Tanzania.
DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)

Re: WEEKLY THREADS (please volunteer as able)

• I can take a weekly symptoms thread (since I'm in there complaining about my symptoms a lot haha). Happy to help with a different one if that one is spoken for =)
  • annabenannaannabenanna member
    edited May 2016
    There's been 2 fridays in a row with no friday ticker change thread! :(  I will volunteer for that. :)  There's also been almost a month of no fitness check-ins.  If no one wants to head that one, I will. :)  

ETA:  Thanks for doing this @kmolleltz !
  • Loading the player...
  • @CopperBoom86 has been doing a great job with starting the Tuesday ticker threads =)

Thanks for doing this @kmolleltz
  • I can take over HDBD @kmolleltz
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• I'll do the weekly fitness check in.  Also, I know @nataliemaephotography has been doing the Saturday ticker change, but I'm not sure if that was assigned or if she has just been nice enough to start it on Saturday.  If she doesn't want to do it anymore, I can take that one too.
  • I can take care of the Thursday ticker-change threads, unless someone is already doing it and I'm just missing them! Thanks @kmolleltz!
  • @annabenanna I must have been typing while you were posting.  You can have the weekly exercise and fitness check in.
  • No @ignoscemihi , you take over Weekly Fitness Check-in! :) (pounds gavel)  I'll do the friday ticker change ones.  
  • thanks all for stepping up early! Updating as we go.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
  • Just wanted to say- I can only get on sporadically during the week, so I don't want to sign up and not be able to regularly post on time, but I really appreciate those who do! :) 
  • I volunteer for FFFC =)
  • I'll volunteer for the Meal Planning and UO Thursdays
    Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Happy to keep up the Moms of Multiples thread!
  • I volunteer for Ticker Change Monday. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • LGW2015LGW2015 member
    I'll be Wendesday Ticker Change
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'll also take Weekly Randoms if nobody else does, those threads get so long they crash my phone browser.
  • LauraPCOSLauraPCOS member
    edited May 2016
    I can do WTF Wednesday's 

edit - since today is Wednesday, and I noticed no one has volunteered for it yet, I'm going to go ahead and start today's WTF thread.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• WAY TO GO LADIES! 
    Lastly Sunday Ticker Change, and weekly apts? 

Or any other weekly things that I forgot? 
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
  • LMNOBabyLMNOBaby member
    edited May 2016
    I'll do one!  What's left?  Weekly randoms? Sign me up!
  • Oops, @AllyTheKid - just saw you volunteered for that. Sorry! I'll take whatever you need filled! :)
  • LMNOBaby said:
    Oops, @AllyTheKid - just saw you volunteered for that. Sorry! I'll take whatever you need filled! :)
    How about weekly appointments? 
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
  • PiperellaPiperella member
    edited May 2016
    i'd like to nominate @pupatella for Sunday's... she's done a good job with keeping up!  And I though @TurtleMomma was doing TMI Tuesday's consistently.  Maybe I'm wrong though.. I like nominating people.  >:)
  • Piperella said:
    i'd like to nominate @pupatella for Sunday's... she's done a good job with keeping up!  And I though @TurtleMomma was doing TMI Tuesday's consistently.  Maybe I'm wrong though.. I like nominating people.  >:)
    the ticker changes that aren't the day I fall on I tend to not notice so thanks for the nomination! I "penciled" her in until she can confirm.

@TurtleMomma if you are committed to TMI Tues I'm sure there is no problem letting you continue. This thread was just a realization that many of the weekly threads were no longer happening 
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
  • Sure! I can do weekly appointments... Just have to look up what it's supposed to be! :)
  • LMNOBaby said:
    Sure! I can do weekly appointments... Just have to look up what it's supposed to be! :)
    No one ever signed up initially. I think the jist is just a check in thread where people who had apt that week can talk about how it went. Like a check in of sorts.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
  • Thanks everyone who is signing up! I have such a changing schedule that it is hard to get on here at regular times.
  • I can keep doing the Saturday Ticker Change!! I just get so excited to be another week closer to meeting lil bean, I've been posting them. 
  • I would gracefully bow out for @turtlemomma to begin my diarrhea threads :) 
  • zuzu87zuzu87 member
    I dont have consistent days that i come on here but yaiiiii ladiesssss!!!!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I also am not consistent enough with my bumping to be a starter for threads, but props to you mamas who are. I will just have to continue to participate when/where I can. :)
  • @kmolleltz
    @mrszoess

I Love how I am being booted from my own thread, lol. But no, really, whoever gets to it first is fine. I'm West Coast so I get to the party much later than everyone else. If I don't see it made by the time I get on I'll create it. It really doesn't bother me  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• lol we can share I'm good at that :) 
  • I am unable to keep up with a weekly thread.  Like PP i want to say thank you to all the ladies that do. 
  • jbal918jbal918 member
    I'm around if we need something ... Just let me know :smile: 
    DS born 2016
  • @kmolleltz
    @mrszoess

I Love how I am being booted from my own thread, lol. But no, really, whoever gets to it first is fine. I'm West Coast so I get to the party much later than everyone else. If I don't see it made by the time I get on I'll create it. It really doesn't bother me  :)
    dont feel booted! I just have pregnancy brain! 
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
  • I can do any that aren't already claimed! Unless I'm on holidays I check at least twice a day on here. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Is everything taken? I am usually on here non-stop but our internet has been on the fritz for a week and a half and our house is a cell phone dead zone (thanks Sprint!) so I can't get on my app at home, I barely get text messages!