Pregnant after a Loss

35 weeks after early loss

Hello...
This is my first time on this board. Just wondering if anyone else In similar situations is feeling like I am. So I had a miscarriage (blighted ovum) six months before I got pregnant this time. I am overall a pretty anxious person. .and have been this whole time...but now I'm starting to freak out. I didn't get the nuchal scan or testing at 12 weeks mostly because I couldn't deal with waiting for results at that time. Now I am sort of regretting it and scared there is some abnormality that I don't know about. My best friend also just lost her baby at 20 weeks (we were due a month apart) so that is likely messing with my head. I did feel better for a long time after the 20 week scan..but now I'm starting to be so afraid they missed something and freaking about still birth. Is this normal for being pregnant after a loss? How did others deal with it? I can't stop googling  and I know I'm being silly bc I have had no issues thus far..but after a loss you know things can go wrong I guess. 

Re: 35 weeks after early loss

• I can relate to this. I've had three losses and have two little boys and am 35+5 with another boy. With each of my successful pregnancies I wasn't convinced anything would be ok until I had a healthy baby in my arms. I've never had Genetic testing or anything other than a 20 week anatomy scan done. Mostly bc my Drs never recommended it. I hope you can find some peace between now and d day but at least know you're not alone!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I listen to her on the Doppler occasionally. :)