Weeks/Days Pregnant:

Any symptoms at all?

Rant/Rave/Question?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: No symptoms check-in, 5.23

• Options
    Weeks/Days Pregnant: 11wks

Any symptoms at all? 
    Nope, not really. I could stretch a few things to make it seem like it but I feel like it's far reaching. I haven't had any sore boobs at all, no vomiting, I had a tiny bit of nausea around week 6-8 but nothing since then. Tired but I don't think I'm any more tired than I was before, as I have a 2yo.

Rant/Rave/Question? 
    I just can't wait for my appt Next Tuesday so that I can get some reassurance.... until then I am staying positive and being grateful for what seems to be the earliest first tri in the history of pregnancy :-) I'm trying very hard not to think too much about the stories that are out there about people who think that everything is going great and go in and find out around week 12 or so that they in fact lost everything a few weeks prior :neutral: 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Weeks/Days Pregnant: 12 weeks
    Any symptoms at all?: 
    Does crying because I want French toast count? Sore boobs, a rapidly growing tummy, food aversions, nausea (no vomiting), slight dizziness, way more fatigued than usual... Standing for too long causes nausea and extreme fatigue.
    Rant/Rave/Question?: 
    We go in for the NT scan tomorrow! Super excited to see our baby! We first heard the heartbeat last week, and saw the heartbeat on an u/s a few weeks before that, but this one feels much more exciting...
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    11 plus 4 days.

I vomited this morning and felt crummy all day but that's due to taking Tylenol at 11pm last night for my migraine, then the migraine just getting worse. Vomiting with migraines  never happened before being pregnant and it's happened twice now, so I'm counting it.

No other symptoms. Getting bigger. Does that count?
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    ALM2016ALM2016 member
    Weeks/Days Pregnant: 9 weeks

Any symptoms at all?
    Not really, other than some very minor boob soreness. No nausea, food aversions, anything.

Rant/Rave/Question? 
    Anxiously and impatiently waiting for my first appointment on June 1, desperate for some confirmation. @jennbaylor12, I am the same as you - trying so hard not to think about showing up next week and getting bad news.
  • Options
    Weeks/Days Pregnant: 12 weeks

Any symptoms at all? 
    Nope, no nausea or anything.  I did develop anemia, but I am little and dont eat much meat anyways. I really dont feel pregnant at all.  I am very nervous for my ultrasound on Friday.

Rant/Rave/Question?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @jennbaylor12 My first appointment is next week, on Friday... I am excited to be able to just confirm everything. I think it will make it feel more real.

Weeks/Days Pregnant: 11w2d

Any symptoms at all?
    Nausea off and on, but more off. However, it usually comes later in the day. Let's hope it's a sign that it's slowly going away. Bloat = continuous. Fatigue. Just exhausted lately. A part of me wants to ask my boss if I can leave so I can take a nap. We're really slow at the moment. I only have an hour left, but still.

Rant/Rave/Question?
    As mentioned, waiting for my appointment next week. I realized that I have a shorter week, so that will also be exciting. Monday off for the holiday, and then a half day Thursday and all day Friday. I originally only had a half day Friday since the appointment is at 12:30, and I'd leave work at 11. BUT, I wasn't able to get into my hairstylist until next Thursday (called like a month ago) at 1pm. So, a half day was taken Thursday and a full day for Friday. Which is fine; I can sleep in and prepare myself for the unknown.

Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker