December 2016 Moms
Options

I'll miss this board (moving to Jan '17)

LCartee2016LCartee2016 member
edited May 2016 in December 2016 Moms
I had my first u/s today and baby is measuring at 6W5D.  This is two weeks behind what we first figured from LMP. However, the heartbeat was a strong 159 and everything looks good at this time. I go back in 2 weeks for a second u/s to make sure baby's growth is on track. 
I was completely incoherent for about a full minute, crying while we listened to the heartbeat. :)  I just wanted to pop in and thank you ladies for all the kind support as I'm now moving to the January '17 board. :) 
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: I'll miss this board (moving to Jan '17)

• Options
    That headline scared me! I'm so glad you heard the heartbeat and all is well. Happy and Healthy pregnancy to you!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    beff12beff12 member
    I was so worried, too! I'm relieved that everything is okay! Have fun in January, come say hi sometime! :) 

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, you scared me! I'm so glad that the baby is okay and has a strong heartbeat! Feel free to come visit us!!!!!
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    Mamax2Mamax2 member
    I was scared for a second that another one of Dec '16 ladies had lost their baby. So glad that you heard the heartbeat though, and baby is good!
  • Options
    Oh guys, I'm sorry! I totally didn't mean to scare you!! Thank you!! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yay that baby is healthy and strong.  Enjoy J 2017!  Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    I agree with everyone else when I read the title of this post but so glad everything is looks good and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!
  • Options
    Wow, scary title but great news! Congrats :smile: 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Glad that all is well and your little one has a strong, healthy heartbeat. Wishing you a H&H pregnancy.

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    Agreed about the title, and given your first two sentences I was bracing myself to read about another loss. Just a thought, but you could edit the title to say you're moving on to January '17. Or something. Partly out of transparency and partly out of respect to those who have similar titles and did experience a loss.

Best of luck and I'm glad that all is very well with your LO.

Feel free to still participate and hang out here too! I'm sure a lot of us late December due dates will end up with January babies as well, but IMHO it is nice to read stories and advice from people who are a few weeks ahead instead of always having to lead the pack and be unsure haha.

• Options
    Sorry guys, really. I just couldn't figure out a better way to word it. I hope the new title  is better. :) 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on the great news. Yes, don't be a stranger! Come back and visit us often.
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Happy and healthy 9 months!

• Options
    Good luck with everything!!