January 2016 Moms

TWT

Who or what gets the award today?

Re: TWT

• My body is a TW. Even with seeing the chiropractor, I feel like someone has been kicking me in the ribs. Add this to carpal tunnel from work, and now holding a baby, and I can't even hold a cup in my right hand.
    Just trying to hold on until the three-day-weekend.
  • I love my job and I love what I do, but work is because I don't want to work day shift this week since the patient I normally have has to go out of town for appointments. I normally work overnights.
  • Loading the player...
  • My quad? Like, the muscle in the front of my right thigh. All the way from the top of my knee, side to side, and all the way up. It hurts like hell! The new house has stairs, but we've been here a month, I should be used to it by now! And it's only my right leg. But it makes running up and down the stairs in a hurry, challenging, let alone carrying clumsy toddler up the stairs! Ughhh
  • Everybody. Is it too much to ask to just let me sit home, watch greys with my little sweet pea, and have someone else clean the house and make me food whenever I want?!? 
    No. It is not too much. If you figure out a way to make that happen, please share the secret.

• kaym6kaym6 member
    Everybody. Is it too much to ask to just let me sit home, watch greys with my little sweet pea, and have someone else clean the house and make me food whenever I want?!? 
    I also need this service 
  • My $600 water bill due to a leak is a TW... Don't worry, we are in the process of getting it fixed and our money refunded. But dang, what a heart attack and pain in the butt.
  • linds852010linds852010 member
    edited May 2016
    Everybody. Is it too much to ask to just let me sit home, watch greys with my little sweet pea, and have someone else clean the house and make me food whenever I want?!? 

Me: 31 DH: 40
    Married 2012
    TTC #2 since July 2016
    PCOS diagnosed 2008
  • Everybody. Is it too much to ask to just let me sit home, watch greys with my little sweet pea, and have someone else clean the house and make me food whenever I want?!? 

Yes, I agree. 
    I would much rather stay home and nap and be in my pjs but I have to go out with the family for my birthday dinner. 
    (Closes curtains and covers head with blanket)
  • LO is a TW. During the day, she naps in the crib just fine(ish), but at night, she screams and cries the moment we put her down in the crib. When we lay her in bed with us, she's happy as a clam and sleeps great though. This is a new thing as of last week. Now I can't get any work done or have a sitter at night because I have to be in bed with her for her to sleep at night! Oh well, I'm also enjoying the cuddles :) 
  • My hair falling out! How long does it fall out? It's probably been 3-weeks now. 
  • @jrouge12 I'm with you on the hair falling out! It just started this week for me (I thought I was lucky and just skipped the hair loss), and I whimper every time I pull a handful of strands out. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • nackienackie member
    @jrouge12Mine has been coming out in clumps for months now.  I'm so over it. 
  • kaym6kaym6 member
    I seriously DREAD taking a shower because my hair just gets literally everywhere and I spend 15 minutes just picking it all off myself. I am so over this haha 
  • Speaking of hair falling out, I'm in the same boat. What's most annoying to me is that somehow they always end up in LO's chubby neck folds  :s
    So I'm pulling them out of there on the daily!
  • kaym6kaym6 member
    This warm weather has me realizing just how not ready my body is for summer clothes  :|
  • ctmamaoftwoctmamaoftwo member
    edited May 2016
    kaym6 said:
    This warm weather has me realizing just how not ready my body is for summer clothes  :|
    So much this. I've worked out and ate right for the last two weeks (according to my Fitbit burned more than 1000 calories than I have eaten each day)..and I somehow gained 3lbs. WTF?!
  • KFrobKFrob member
    kaym6 said:
    So much this. I've worked out and ate right for the last two weeks (according to my Fitbit burned more than 1000 calories than I have eaten each day)..and I somehow gained 3lbs. WTF?!
    Me too!!  I haven't lost any weight in about three months.  I started to run again about a month ago, I'm cutting back portion size and upping the fruits, veggies, and protein, and LO is exclusively fed breast milk through pumping. I'm making more than she eats and should be burning a ton of calories!  It's getting really frustrating. I finally gave in and bought some bigger clothes this week. It's slightly less depressing in clothes that fit instead of constantly trying to squeeze into something 
  • Lack of a good poop, water retention, and being close to starting your period can all account for those 3 lbs and should go away in a few days with good hydration.  Some women never lose all the baby weight until they stop nursing too so that could explain the lack of weight loss too :/ 

• nackienackie member
    I just weighed myself last night and I've gained three pounds :(  I need to get back on track
  • kaym6kaym6 member
    My weights been the same so long I'd take gaining an lb at this point just to see something different on the scale  :D only kidding lol 
  • My hair is falling out all over the place too!! I find it everywhere I go...I never knew this happened!
  • @nackie Wahhhhh! I don't want it to last for months. DD constantly has pieces of my hair stuck  to her hands. :'(
  • nackienackie member
    jrouge12 said:
    @nackie Wahhhhh! I don't want it to last for months. DD constantly has pieces of my hair stuck  to her hands. :'(
    I'm honestly surprised I still have any hair left at this point.  And yet, somehow, it's never the gray ones that fall out.  It doesn't seem fair.  
  • lrayaslrayas member
    This receding hairline I've got going is not cute!