July 2015 Moms
Options

Crawling, army crawling or walking!?

n3na94n3na94 member
edited May 2016 in July 2015 Moms
Hi mamas! Our babies are growing so fast, I was wondering how everyone's baby is doing! Is your baby crawling, army crawling or walking already!? If other then share with us mama, it's amazing how every baby grows at their own pace and I love that about each because we are unique! :blush: 

Crawling, army crawling or walking!? 43 votes

Crawling
53% 23 votes
Army crawling
25% 11 votes
Walking
20% 9 votes

Re: Crawling, army crawling or walking!?

• Options
    AKOL0AKOL0 member
    Crawling and starting to walk. She'll take a few steps without holding, but she isn't very stable yet. 
  • Options
    She does the army crawl, but she's getting very good at standing. I feel like she's going to start walking soon and skip straight over the "regular" crawl.
    Read about my motherhood journey and more at http://hallidaynelson.com/
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Summer Fails
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Crawling and very close to walking. He pulls himself up on the furniture and cruises around, and he'll pull up on his push walker and walk around the house. Once he gets his balance figured out (he's tall and lanky), he'll be off!
  • Options
    KAR8706KAR8706 member
    LO Army crawls and pulls up on everything. He will be walked very soon, he seems anxious to.
  • Options
    Crawling and she's FAST too!
    Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Haha my LO has been very angry today that she hasn't gotten the hang of walking yet. She'll pull herself up on something, then just let go and try to walk. When she falls, she starts doing her frustrated yell. She won't let me help her either. She wants to do it on her own.
    Read about my motherhood journey and more at http://hallidaynelson.com/

TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Summer Fails
  • Options
    He is crawling, cruising (walking while holding on to furniture), and took a single step yesterday without thinking and then plopped his bottom down when he realized (probably from my expression) that he wasn't holding onto anything.  He'll be tearing around the house very soon.
  • Options
    Not crawling. Good at pushing himself backwards on his belly but not much forward motion...
  • Options
    KAR8706KAR8706 member
    I take my vote back, LO is full on crawling now. He also walks around the crib or the couch hanging on.