October 2016 Moms
Options

Happiness Thread *Week of May 22*

After rainy, crappy weather all week, the weekend turned out beautiful & we spent yesterday at the lake with friends. Felt good to soak up some sunshine!

Re: Happiness Thread *Week of May 22*

• Options
    I'm so excited that this is week 20 and we get to see all of my family this weekend. Plus we are finally announcing the sex of the baby!!! No more secrets to keep after Saturday! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so happy because this week I'll be 20 weeks! I have my anatomy scan Friday & then our gender reveal party on Sunday. It's going to be such a great week! I can't wait to find out if we're having a little boy or a little girl in front of all of our closest friends & family. ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    LGW2015LGW2015 member
    The in-laws came this weekend to help us get the yard in order. It was a lot of work but I'm so glad it's done. And tomorrow I start my job at a daycare and I'm really excited to play with 1 year olds all afternoon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    LGW2015LGW2015 member
    @annabenanna that is gorgeous! I want to be invited next time :p
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @LGW2015, as long as you don't count all the calories you'll consume during brunch, you're invited! :) 
  • Options
    My mom arrived on Friday and we had a great weekend catching up! I haven't seen my mom since November so it's been great having her stay with us. This is a short work week for me and Thursday is our anatomy scan! So excited. I can't wait to see our baby boy! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Options
    So much to be happy for!

1 - in Canada it's Victoria Day today which means no work!! Woot woot!

2 - I FINALLY felt my baby boy move on Friday with a "tap" that I never felt before, and then again yesterday with the well talked about "flutter".

3 - I got to do the gender reveal at my dad's 65 birthday with 2 onesies as a birthday gift (one said "Momma's favourite #dude" and the other one said "Daddy's little wing man")

4 - My mom drove up to my place today to help plant my veggie garden which I don't think I ever would have finished without her.  Now to wait and watch the 16 tomatoes plants and 12 HOT pepper plants grow lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    1- After much deliberation, I have made the decision to switch jobs. Just having the decision behind me is a relief and Im looking forward to a school schedule so I can be more available for DS and new baby.

2- DS is newly 3 and showing us all the sweetness that he has in his heart. Hearing his thoughts with his ever expanding vocabulary is amazing and I am truly touched by his empathy and concern for others. I just want to harness the sweetness and always remember him exactly as he is right now.

3- Feeling baby much more lately which is reassuring with the anatomy scan still 2 weeks away.
    DS 5/10/13
    New Bundle of Joy- EDD 10/27/16