Options

Monday Bitchfest

It's Monday - you know you want to!

June Siggy Challenge: Robert Downey Jr

37 yr old mama with 4yr old DD and 2 yr old DS

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Options

The rain. OH MY GOD, the RAIN! I'm pretty sure that it's never going to end. Ever.

Also, my sudden loss of pregnancy symptoms. Trying SO HARD to be rational and not freak out. But the fatigue and nausea are gone, like a switch. I'm gonna embrace my clinician brain and tell myself what I would tell anyone else - that it means absolutely nothing. Meanwhile, i'll be in the corner, breathing into a paper bag until Thursday's recheck.

And the rain. Did I mention the rain?

• Options
    I'm trying not to puke on my nursling right now. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Josie3=5 yikes! When did the symptoms stop? I find that when mine "stop" they are really just giving me a break before they give me hell again. 
  • Options
    Waking up a solid hour before my alarm goes off must stop!! I want to sleep. I love sleep. Sure, I've had enough sleep but I want more!! Wah!

@Josie3=5 I hear ya. I've yet to really have many symptoms and my rational mind keeps trying to talk my PGAL mind off the ledge. 

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @Josie3=5 I'm with you. I woke up today, no naseua, no sore boobs and not super tired, although it is still early and I did sleep for 11 hours last night. Trying not to freak out but my PGAL brain is making that hard! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ThePax89 said:
    @Josie3=5 yikes! When did the symptoms stop? I find that when mine "stop" they are really just giving me a break before they give me hell again. 
    About yesterday midday. I felt...rested. And not hungover. Usually I feel like crud in the morning but nothing this morning either. No bleeding or cramping so I'm hoping that's a good sign and that I'm just making mountains out of molehills. Honestly, if my last appointment had been more definitive that baby was a-ok, I wouldn't think of the change more than a minute but rationality has flown the coop and over analysis seems to be the order of the day. I know logically that there's nothing to know unless I have overt signs of a mc or unless my recheck US is not good. But waiting has never been my strong suit ;)

• Options
    @Josie3=5  When is your next appointment?  It seems that people's symptoms come and go pretty often so hopefully that is the case with you as well.  I'm with you, waiting is NOT my strong suit either!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    This is probably stupid but they've put out an advisory for tap water in North Alabama.  Pregnant women are advised to not even boil or filter the water... bottled water only! And instead of trying to fix the problem, all these stupid officials are fighting over who is going to pay for the water to be fixed.  Just fix the dang water!! Its such an inconvenience, not to mentioned the cost of bottled water over just using my water filter to fill up my own bottle. grrrrr. 
  • Options
    One of my coworkers is gone until Wednesday so I have to cover some of his job for him.  I already don't want to do my own work so I really don't want to do his work.  Ugh.  Pity party of one over here.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I can relate to so many of you! Work, sleep, sick, lack of symptoms/return with a vengeance symptoms. I swear no day is the same with pregnancy. Everyday is an adventure!

Two biggest annoyances for me today: 1) I want burgers and potato salad for dinner. I don't feel like making potato salad after work and I'm concerned about eating it from the deli. Damn irrational cravings. 2) I can no longer button my dress pants for work . I lost weight initially from MS, but have finally reached my pre-pregnancy weight as of last week. But buttoning my pants today was a no go. Good thing I bought a belly band last week!
  • Options
    @TinaBelcher Sorry about the spotting :(. I keep reminding myself that every day is one day closer to second tri when we'll all, hopefully, feel better. Nice view for work today though!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @TinaBelcher - beautiful view!  I hope the weather is nice where you are so you get to enjoy sitting outside!

My complaint today is coffee breath.  It's not OK anytime but that extra sensitive pregnancy nose makes it intolerable.   I wasn't even sitting too close to the offender, all the way across the table.  Get yourself a mint before coming into a meeting!
  • Options
    @TinaBelcher - beautiful view!  I hope the weather is nice where you are so you get to enjoy sitting outside!

My complaint today is coffee breath.  It's not OK anytime but that extra sensitive pregnancy nose makes it intolerable.   I wasn't even sitting too close to the offender, all the way across the table.  Get yourself a mint before coming into a meeting!

I am constantly on DH about coffee or milk breath. It's only gotten worse hehe. We are going to have to buy stock in gum companies with the amount we'll be consuming over the pregnancy!

Me: 33 DH: 38 Married: 1/10/15

1st Pregnancy EDD: 1/1/17 Born 1/10/17 Team Green turned Blue!

2nd Pregnancy EDD: 11/6/18 Born 11/09/18 Baby Boy!

3rd Pregnancy EDD: 12/?/21

Children are like casseroles; it takes a lot to mess them up.

• Options
    MS is in full swing, DH is out of town for 2 weeks and I have a 10 month old that really just needs me to peel myself off the floor and feed her and change her so I called my OB begging for diclegis this morning. The nurse was all "oh no problem! I'll get him to sign it and we'll send it over!" It's been nearly 5 hours. He still hasn't signed it and I am pissed. Dude. It'll take you like two seconds. I need to function. 
  • Options
    hcam0707hcam0707 member
    edited May 2016
    1.) My house is on the market, and it's like you can't live a normal life. I shouldn't complain that we are getting tons of showings, but it's so hard to keep my house looking absolutely perfect while working full-time and raising a 2 year old. Not to mention, everyone that looks at the house "loves the house" and rates it "excellent" "5/5." However, they said no because of my back neighbor. Now, we live in a very nice community and beautiful development, but my back neighbor's yard isn't the nicest. It isn't a complete eyesore, and I've seen worse. They just have chairs and random stuff spread out. The front of their home is spotless! Fingers crossed someone sees passed the back neighbor. 
    2.) I had to go to my first ultrasound without my husband and that makes me slightly sad. I know it could be worse, but it's a big deal for us. He is currently living in Mexico for his job and won't be home for another month to visit! I'm hoping we can schedule an ultrasound for when he is in the States.

edited for typo 
  • Options
    I just really want to nap....all day. Unfortunately this thing called work gets in the way and it is highly annoying!
  • Options
    I'm craving jalapeños so bad so I made stuffed jalapeños.... Again! Only this time the jalapeños left my nail beds burning. Why would you do this to me oh spicy deliciousness??! :s:'(
  • Options
    Just finished a really fun challenging workout class at my gym and during our cool down as we're taking out "deep cleansing breath" I smell someone's  NASTY fart! I literally had to run out of the studio to stop gagging! 
  • Options
    hcam0707 said:
    1.) My house is on the market, and it's like you can't live a normal life. I shouldn't complain that we are getting tons of showings, but it's so hard to keep my house looking absolutely perfect while working full-time and raising a 2 year old. Not to mention, everyone that looks at the house "loves the house" and rates it "excellent" "5/5." However, they said no because of my back neighbor. Now, we live in a very nice community and beautiful development, but my back neighbor's yard isn't the nicest. It isn't a complete eyesore, and I've seen worse. They just have chairs and random stuff spread out. The front of their home is spotless! Fingers crossed someone sees passed the back neighbor. 
    2.) I had to go to my first ultrasound without my husband and that makes me slightly sad. I know it could be worse, but it's a big deal for us. He is currently living in Mexico for his job and won't be home for another month to visit! I'm hoping we can schedule an ultrasound for when he is in the States.

edited for typo 

I have so much sympathy for you. We just went through the house showing disaster and it sucked. We have two cats, a dog, a 4 year old and a 2 year old and my H and I were hating life for a bit. Thankfully the house sold quickly and it's amazing how quickly we let chaos come back to life. Hope that your house sells quickly!

Also, it sucks when your spouse is far away - it doubly sucks when your spouse is far away and you're pregnant.

• Options
    The hubs drives me bananas in the mornings! Some mornings, he gets up much earlier than me depending on his appointments (he's an on the road sales guy) and he's so freaking loud! I just want to cry because I want to sleep so bad! I finally fell asleep last night and what woke me up? Him laying in the bed next to me, watching TV and crunching ever so loudly on Gardetto's snacks. Then I cried because I realized he was eating MY Gardetto's snacks. I also cried because I was frustrated that he woke me up. I was already grumpy pre-preggos about my sleep so I'm sure he's thinking it's another day. But it's way more frustrating as I'm preggos and have a hard time sleeping and exhausted throughout the day. I try to be patient because I know he just doesn't know/understand but nonetheless, it's frustrating. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    deestinw said:
    Just finished a really fun challenging workout class at my gym and during our cool down as we're taking out "deep cleansing breath" I smell someone's  NASTY fart! I literally had to run out of the studio to stop gagging! 
    I'm sorry to hear about the nasty experience but thank you for the good laugh!  :D

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had a good laugh too, once I was breathing fresh air.
  • Options
    Vivi20Vivi20 member
    I've been waking up every.single.night to pee and I'm so tired of it. Then I can't fall back asleep. I toss and turn forever, and then before I know it the toddler wakes me up at the buttcrack of dawn.
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSave