December 2016 Moms
Options

Very Rational Behavoir

Anyone else find themselves doing things they can't quite explain? Most of mine appear in purchases, like last time when I ordered this:

It came in the mail and DH was like WTF. My only explanation was that I thought I was ordering a dragon costume, not a dinosaur costume.

Pregnancy Ticker
Mother of an April '15 baby
Due December 16

Re: Very Rational Behavoir

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @slartybartfast please tell me that is adult sized. Because that that looks like perfect maternity wear,
    It is adult sized and it will probably be a go-to come November.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Due December 16
  • Options
    HAHAHA I haven't made any crazy purchases...my irrational behavior is more in crying at ridiculous things. If you're looking to make an awesome pregnancy purchase, I highly recommend an adult onesie: https://www.amazon.com/Forever-Lazy-Unisex-Lightweight-Onesie/dp/B00NJ3N3AO 
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    @LinziLoo09 - the link's broken but no matter, I'm intimately familiar with the forever lazy. We have family photos in them - dog included
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Due December 16
  • Options
    Weird that the link is being wonky. Oh but yes my Forever Lazy. When pregnant, I look like the blueberry girl from willy wonka. Stylish!
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    I was thinking of splurging on all of the nursing pajamas with matching baby gowns, but you've clearly got me beat Slarty lol
  • Options
    I second the weird emotional crap @dmontgo . While watching a Dr. Phil on a lady who was catfished, I started crying that 'her heart was breaking on national tv' to DH. I feel like if I bump into any sharp corners, I'm just going to start hemorrhaging tears.
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    dmontgodmontgo member
    @LinziLoo09 For me it's been the hardest part of being pregnant so far (besides the increased RLP I've been experiencing lately). I'm usually more logic oriented, try not to make decisions based on emotions, cry in private type person. Although I usually envy people that show emotion easily, this random crying over utter nonsense is not what I had in mind. I hope it gets better... >. <'
  • Options
    kbdukekbduke member
    I cried because I was hungry and didn't know what I wanted. Then I cried because I was crying. Ridiculousness.