December 2016 Moms
Options

Health and Fitness Check-in ~ 5.23.16

Yikes, not sure how I got my dates so screwed up last week.  Here's the actual check in for 5/23/16.

1.  What is your health/nutrition goal this week?

2.  What is your fitness goal this week?  

3.  Any challenges this week?  

4.  How did you do with your goals last week?  

5.  GTKY:  What is your favorite summer activity?  

Bonus Bumpie Challenge:  Complete (at least) 30 minutes of cardio (of your choice) 4 times this week
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
Married: Aug. 2005
DS1: Born Oct. 2012
DS2: Born Jun. 2014

Re: Health and Fitness Check-in ~ 5.23.16

• Options
    1.  Eat less take out in general and try to cook more.

2.  Work out (gym or home) 5 days this week and reintroduce strength training.

3.  My DS2 has an ear infection (poor baby) and is being super fussy...it may make it a bit more difficult to work out since I have no motivation to get up early.

4.  I've been slacking and haven't made any formal goals for a few weeks while I've been on vacation.  I did reintroduce salad to my diet and managed to make it to the gym a few times last week, so I'll count that as a win.

5.  The city introduced food truck gatherings/concerts in the park downtown last year, and I really enjoyed it.  Otherwise, I like taking the boys to the local carnivals that pop up from time to time.  DS1 loves the kiddie rides.

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    1.  What is your health/nutrition goal this week?  Eat as well as I can, but splurge a couple times, when needed. Less carbs, although that is ALL I seem to crave.

2.  What is your fitness goal this week?  Workout at least 3 days this week. This will include cardio, an upper body workout, and maybe pilates/yoga.

3.  Any challenges this week?  We may go out for supper Wednesday with my FIL and a couple nephews (FIL will be watching them), so that day I won't be able to workout. And, if I am too tired to get a workout in.

4.  How did you do with your goals last week?  Missed one of my planned days. I was just TOO tired on Thursday, and needed to pack for going out of town that weekend anyway.

5.  GTKY:  What is your favorite summer activity?  Well, pre-PG, I loved sitting on a patio with friends having a few drinks, some food and catching up! I'll still be able to do this sans alcoholic drinks. I also love hitting up our local fairs (county and street - craft), as well as our RibFest each June. It's always fun going to someone's lake place for the day/weekend.

Bonus Bumpie Challenge:  Complete (at least) 30 minutes of cardio (of your choice) 4 times this week I may only get to 3 times this week, but will see about 4! I plan on doing an upper body workout today cos I have NOT done that since getting my BFP. But, can get a treadmill workout in a couple times (Tuesday/Saturday), along with Zumba on Thursday.
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Eat when I can. Try to get some greens in my gut.
    2.  What is your fitness goal this week?  
    I'm going to try to swim thursday. I'm scared if I do my workout class today I will barf :( I'm also trying to walk a good amount every day. MS is burying me.
    3.  Any challenges this week?  
    Last pregnancy getting my heart rate up helped with nausea. This time it's sure-fire pukefest. It's been completely prohibitive.
    4.  How did you do with your goals last week?  
    I didn't workout. Well I think I did some pushups and squats one day and sort of did one fitness class. But nothing to really count. I'm feeling like doody.
    5.  GTKY:  What is your favorite summer activity?  
    Usually mountain biking but I don't do it while pregnant. Live music outside... swimming... some hiking... those will be my focus
    Bonus Bumpie Challenge:  Complete (at least) 30 minutes of cardio (of your choice) 4 times this week
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Options
    cgss11cgss11 member
    1. No goal really. I've still got nausea pretty bad, so whatever works for now. Thankfully sweets have not sounded good, so I'm definetely not going crazy there. I've actually lost 8 pounds, and I'm worried about it, but my doctor insists its okay for now and just keep doing what I'm doing. 

2. Do something this week. I didn't exercise at all last week. The house really needed cleaned this weekend so I chose to do that over exercising..seems like I only have energy for one thing. So I'm hoping to run at least twice this week. 

3. Just getting myself to exercise this week after taking last off..it's so easy to slip into lazy routines, but I'm also not stressing over it..I'm sick, I'm tired. 

4. Didn't post last week, but would have failed. 

5. I live in Phoenix, so mostly staying inside. I'm off for the summers so I tend to do a lot of crafting, too much shopping, seeing movies, etc. I like pool time in the evenings once the edge has gone off the sun. 

• Options

Just keep on keepin' on. 

2.  What is your fitness goal this week?  Ugh, it's such a busy time of year for me, I have a work-related activity after work pretty much every day, so getting in miles to run will be hard. This month will probably be the fewest miles I've been able to run in ages. It doesn't help that I'm not motivated to take long runs on the weekend like I used to...

3.  Any challenges this week?  Trying to get through the end of this academic year. I work at a college that goes for another 2 weeks and I am so done.

4.  How did you do with your goals last week?  Great! I had a race and felt fantastic!

5.  GTKY:  What is your favorite summer activity?  run, run, run

Anniversary
    Visit The Nest 
    Fur Baby Momma 4/2/2010