TTC After a Loss

TTCAL Check-In: Week of May 23

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new):

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.):

3. Rants/raves:

4. GTKY: If you could travel through time what time period would you travel to?

Re: TTCAL Check-In: Week of May 23

• 1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): Not new, but... TTC # 2. Miscarried at 9 weeks in November, but measured only 6.5. Working with an RE.

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): Currently WTO in a natural cycle before starting IVF next cycle. 

3. Rants/raves: Currently hanging out in the slowest WTO ever. I put info into FF the other day and was horrified I was only CD 6. How can time move so slow? I'm feeling really motivated to make this cycle work and avoid having to do IVF, but we'll see. 

On the rave side, it's getting more spring like outside, which gets me out more often and for longer. I finally feel like I'm losing the weight I gained from being sad and depressed over the winter post-mc. All of my clothes are starting to fit again, which is uplifting.

I would say the 1950's. I would like to see the way people lived and I love the cars from this time.
  • 2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): WTO or close to O. Not charting or tracking this month. 

3. Rants/raves: My hormones and emotions are driving me crazy. I had a hard couple of days at the end if the week and the weekend. My cat is getting sicker and I know we are getting closer to the end...which has made life more difficult to deal with. I'm really trying to stay positive and just enjoy what time I have left with her. 

4. GTKY: If you could travel through time what time period would you travel to? I love this question! I don't know if I can pick one time period though! I would love to visit prehistoric earth and see dinosaurs, I would love to visit the library at Alexandrea when it was in its full glory, and also Egypt during the times of pyramid creation. There are a million more and I know I'm forgetting things!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @MooFish2364 So sorry about your kitty  :( 
    @BornReady Spring is indeed like a breath of fresh air. I've always enjoyed this season, but it seems even more uplifting this year.

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): WTO, CD 13 - tracking CM only. I am not doing OPKs or temping this cycle (had planned on it but couldn't get it into a routine). I've opted to just "relax" about my fertility this month. I'm thinking that summer would be an ideal time to begin a steadier/more reliable method of charting. 

3. Rants/raves: My job is both my rave and my rant. I love it, but I am thankful the school year is over. Students aren't grating on my nerves though; adults are. Fortunately -knock on wood- none of the drama directly involves me (i.e. no one is mad at me). I still have to deal with it though for 8 more school days. 

I'd probably travel 15 years into the past and smack my high school self upside the head. :smiley: She'll know she deserves it. 
  • dpjenniferdpjennifer member
    edited May 2016
    2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): WTO CD 7

3. Rants/raves: Same old same old.

4. GTKY: If you could travel through time what time period would you travel to? I don't know that I could pick a time.  I would love to go back to the 1850s or so.  Also, love the idea of seeing the library at Alexandria in it's glory!  Sometime in the height of the Roman Empire. 1950s would be great as well.  

@MooFish Sorry about your cat.

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• JDMRSJDMRS member
    @dubcompanion I love that you would smack your 15-year ago self . I needed it too, but more like 20 years ago. 
    @MooFish2364 I am sorry your cat is getting sicker. 
    @BornReady My favorite car is the 1957 Ford Fairlane 500 club sedan. 

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): WTO- AF arrived on schedule on Saturday. Tomorrow is my second weekly acupuncture treatment. FX that it helps the next one stick. 

3. Rants/raves: Ranting in a big way on my allergies.  Even though I am not KU yet, I am sticking to the PG-safe Allegra, rather than Allegra-D. Rinsing my sinuses, washing my hands, keeping the windows closed but I feel awful. Spring is my mortal enemy. 

4. GTKY: If you could travel through time what time period would you travel to? As a Whovian, this is my dream question. Narrowing it down is really hard. Ultimately, I would love to observe the 1920-1930s ex-pat writers in Europe- Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Stein, Eliot. I love the Lost Generation and it would be amazing to experience the period for myself.  I'd also love to see the Seneca Falls Convention and the antebellum north.  
  • 2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): cycle 5 TTCAL, 15DPO, expecting to ovulate CD16-17. Testing with OPKs.

3. Rants/raves:

Rave: Awesome weekend. Just everything about it (except one thing, see rant).

Rant: No BDing! We were so busy DH was sleeping every time I came to bed after getting DD2 to sleep. UGH. He said last month he doesn't want to know my exact days of ovulation or my FW bc he wants relations to be more "natural" so I am trying to drop subtle hints, but he just isn't getting it. How is it fair for me to bear all the stress of this? UGH.

4. GTKY: If you could travel through time what time period would you travel to? Probably the 70s. 

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • @bornready I hear you on the spring weather!! It definitely helps lighten your mood and make you want to get out and do more!

@moofish2364 I am sorry about your cat :(

@dubcompanion my high school self could use a slap upside the head as well!!

@jdmrs I am with you on the allergies! I usually get them very early in the spring and thought I was safe this year because they haven't been bad, then bam! Even with the allergy meds and closing the Windows there are times I can't function! Oh and waking up with puffy eyes isn't fun either!

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.):
    Benched but currently on CD4 and temping again so hopefully I will be able to tell if I ovulate post MC.

3. Rants/raves: Rave: AF made her appearance which means half way out of the the benched period, recommended by OB to wait two cycles before trying again. Rant: Still have half a waiting period left! I said to DH lets just do it and he was all like we should listen to the doctor another month won't hurt to wait. Now rational me understands this but hormonal me does not so I cried and he felt horrible. Doing much better today though! It is finally warm here and just bought some new dresses to wear!

This is a tricky one, there are so many! I would love to go to the 1950s because I love the clothes and think I would look great in them lol but don't want to deal with the sexism of that period. I would also want to visit older time periods like the renaissance.
    Married: June 2011
    TTC #1: September 2015-January 2016
    BFP #1: 1/25/16 - MMC Diagnosed 3/22/16
    TTCAL: June 2016
    BFP #2: 8/26/16 - EDD 5/9/17
    Jackson born 5/6/17 at 8:36 PM - 9lbs 5oz & 21in
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @MooFish2364 so sorry about your cat - that is devastating.

2.  TWW - about 8 DPO

3.  Raves:  It is finally nice enough outside that I get to wear my cute new maxi dress to work and it is so comfy but also good for days I don't need to look overly dressy.  I also was able to get my favorite flowers (gerbera daisies) to plant in our front planter this weekend which makes me so happy.

4.  GTKY:  I'm with @JDMRS, I would love to experience the 1920s.  The clothes, the music, the writing, the art - it just seems so magical.
  • JDMRSJDMRS member
    @lilylover27 I am so happy you have reached the halfway point! Sorry that you have another half to go. 
  • 1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): I'm not new but just to reintroduce myself: I had a missed miscarriage in March at 9w2d but only measured 7w4d. Had a D&C, have had 1 AF and this was our first cycle post loss TTC. 

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): TWW, I'm either 6dpo or 8dpo- my signs were confusing this month. 

3. Rants/raves: I'm just really frustrated at my cycle and just feel like things might be still messed up post loss- I just am not seeing a clear pattern per FF like I did on my pre-loss cycles. Post o temps aren't as high as they usually were and I think I'm going to have another short LP as well. Ugh why can't my reproductive system just cooperate with me?!

I have a couple doctors appointments this week- I'm seeing my pulmonologist tomorrow, he switched some of my medication (anyone that has asthma- I usually take advair which is a class B drug) because I was pregnant/TTC but I just don't think I am having as much control with the new drugs than I was on advair. I know its more risk to the baby but I think its better if my asthma is controlled. 

I hope to also see my OB on wednesday for my pap and ask her questions- fingers crossed that I don't start my period before then because then I won't be able to see her. 

I think I would travel to the 60's and 70's and see what it was like when my parents were young- it would be interesting to see them as teenagers and in their 20's. 

• @BornReady It would be so awesome if you could avoid IVF, from both the physical and financial standpoint, I'm sure. I hear you on CD6--currently where I'm at. It's a very strange place where your relations are just for fun basically, and the TWW crazies aren't there yet, and time just seems to stand still.

@MooFish2364
    I'm sorry about your cat. I hope the time you have left with her gives you sweet memories.

@dubcompanion I'm enjoying your time travel wish...makes me curious about you! ;) Were you a trouble maker?

@dpjennifer See you in WTO....hopefully our O's will be when we expect with lots of well-timed relations!

@JDMRS I'm sorry about the allergies. I used to suffer very badly and had years of injections. I took zyrtec for a year or so for another allergy-type issue and I believe that's pregnancy-safe as well, plus you can take more than the bottle says (my allergist had me on up to 4 tabs a day). I know this is unsolicited internet advice, but just wanted you to know your doc may have more options for you so you're not as miserable.

@MWoodside I'm sorry your relations are not happening when you need them to. Maybe if you're more bold and less subtle he will get the message that it NEEDS to happen?

@lilylover27 I'm sorry about the benched period. Hopefully you O though, so at least you have some idea of what your body is doing!

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): Officially WTO!!! AF is leaving town today, most likely.

3. Rants/raves: Yesterday was awfully rough for me. DH and I drove to a nearby big city and did some shopping. I don't know quite what triggered me, but it was probably a combination of the nice weather, and me trying on outfits that I would have never fit into if I stayed pregnant, and seeing all kinds of baby bumps out and about. I started losing it and we had to leave.

I have to rave that I'm finally getting back to pre-pregnancy weight and body now. I had retained so much fluid after this last loss that I kept holding onto. I'm only up about 2ish pounds now, which is probably from poor eating choices, more than anything. I think it was @reneeannemm who said that the same thing happened to her and it finally went away with AF. (PS, I miss you @reneeannemm and hope you are doing well!)

Well, I always said when Mad Men was on that I loved the clothing/architecture/vehicle style of that era and wished I could have lived back then, so I will say late 50's-early 60's. I have to agree with @lilylover27 that the sexism would probably get to me, though.
  • @JDMRS I have really bad allergies and I take zyrtec which my allergist says is safe. I also use rhinocort instead of flonase. I am currently on allergy shots and he says I can continue to get my shots during pregnancy, just cant increase the dose. 
  • @MWoodside Sorry to hear that you and your H aren't in sync with BD-ing. Sometimes what we think is subtle is not so for a man. They tend to need things to be a lot more overt. I get very seductive when I know we need to BD. I send naughty texts, I wear little to nothing in bed (sorry for the TMI, but see, I need to be overt lol), and I tell him how sexy he is to me. 
    Every couple works differently, so I hope you don't think I'm telling you what to do! That's just how I show to my H that it's time to get in the sack. :blush: 

@lilylover27 Yay for being halfway through the benched period and yay for both you and @mandi135 on new spring dresses!

@spartanrd4 I like that idea of going back in time to see what my parents were like! In the 60's and 70's, I'd even see my older siblings when they were little! (We have a HUGE age gap.)

@wishilivedinflorida I had my moments of rebellion lol. Mainly what I would smack my 15-year-old-self for are things I should have known better but did anyway. Because I got away with doing them, I never truly "atoned" for them so to speak. Hence me going back in time and being like "Get your ish together!" :wink: 

• @BornReady i hope this cycle is lucky for you and you can avoid IVF!
    @moofish2364 i'm sorry about your cat, that's so hard :( 

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): officially off the bench woohoo! CD 11 so i'm in WTO mode. I met with my new OB this morning and we have a game plan for ttc. he said if we have another ectopic then we will need to turn to IVF so i'm hoping and praying for a normal pregnancy. 

3. Rants/raves: my rave is my new OB and his take charge with a plan attitude. my previous ob had terrible bedside manner and was wishy washy on a ttc plan and it was driving me crazy. i'm so glad to be in the hands of a dr with a take charge attitude. 

4. GTKY: If you could travel through time what time period would you travel to? i would want to travel back to the 40's and 50's and hang out with my grandparents when they were young.
    TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
  • 2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): well, I guess I'm basically half way through my benched period, too....but three months/cycles to go just seems so long!

3. Rants/raves: Had a mini breakdown on the weekend when I thought AF was coming too soon, but it turned out to be just a day of spotting. It still feels like it will be here any moment but I was just hoping for a longer LP so I'm feeling better that it will be. I know the waiting is really getting to me right now, too. It is ALWAYS harder around AF because it's just an in your face way of saying you're not pregnant :/

For a rave I'll say that I'm getting a bit excited about how our kitchen could turn out at the new place and hope things move swiftly with it so we can get our move on :)

4. GTKY: If you could travel through time what time period would you travel to? Hmm that's tough! I definitely wouldn't like to live in any other time period...we still have a ways to go with a lot of issues, but I'd say we're a lot farther along with certain things than in the past. But if it was just a visit I'd probably go to some crazy party in the psychedelic 60s since I'm benched right now anyways lol
  • @rainbowturtles sorry your benched period is so long! This was my first AF after loss and while I was relieved to get it I was also upset so I get what your saying!
  • Heyyy everyone, I wish no one was here because you were all magically already at home with your rainbows.

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): Not new, but I took a week off of pretty much everything to get through the fourth anniversary of my best friend's death and my own birthday. I'm Renee, living in Toronto by way of Montreal and originally Winnipeg. TTC #1. MMC in January, spotted all the way to my first AF. Currently on my third cycle after loss. I develop vegan recipes, take pictures and generally just kick it at home with my sweetie pie doing domestic things.

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): TWW. 12 DPO though these cramps tell me I'm really just waiting for AF. Meh.

3. Rants/raves: Ehh, lots mostly rants. A friend of a friend was graciously invited to my birthday party despite ruining our Christmas (She wasn't invited but wormed her way in by confusing our shared friend) also managed to taint my birthday party. I really go all out when I entertain and she has never bothered to say thank you and is generally loud, rude and irritating. On the plus, someone brought me vegan donuts -- donuts are literally my favourite food on earth but like where does one acquire vegan donuts? Not conveniently at least. She made a fuss over how she hates donuts but she knows that the ones that were brought for me are actually the worst donuts. Our mutual friend awkwardly stuck around as long as possible in the hopes she'd bother to eek out a meagre thanks, but to no avail. That's the last time, for sure. I'm OK, just in a funk exacerbated by the fact that I am obviously not knocked up again. I've been questioning how much longer I can do this, but it's not like there's any other choice.

My garden is crazy. All the fifteen tomato plants have blossoms already. So that's good.

4. GTKY: If you could travel through time what time period would you travel to? I'm not really sure. I love reading and studying history, but I'm not especially adventurous is the truth. It feels like most of the past was an even more dangerous place to be a woman! Lost Generation Paris sounds neat (A Moveable Feast is a wonderful Hemingway piece), as do the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. 

Renee, 34 + Devon, 29 married 08/13 <3
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    BFP 12/15/15 EDD: 08/26/16
    MMC discovered 1/25/16 at 9 +3
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16
    Dx December 2016: unexplained 
    January 2017: 50 mg Clomid + TI =
    BFP #2 01/30/17  Please be a sticky baby!
    EDD: 10/15/17  Measuring ahead! 10/12/17 
    Ambrose born on his due date!

• Oh, right. The real kicker was on Friday when I got an email from the midwives clinic inviting me to their annual mama, midwife and baby picnic! I cried for at least five hours! And promptly wrote an email about how insensitive it was to send that to someone who didn't get to meet their baby and had no help from a midwife delivering. Got an inappropriate response back. Ha, life is really, truly cruel sometimes.
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16

• JDMRSJDMRS member
    @reneeannemm
    UGH That really irks me to no end when people who *should* know better, and be the most sensitive about a loss are the least.  two weeks after my D&E I got a phone call from customer service at the hospital where my procedure was done asking if I was satisfied with the quality of care I received during my abortion. I explained (while choking back a lot of tears) that my D&E was because I had a missed miscarriage, and the man on the phone didn't say sorry for the confusion. He instead said well it's the same procedure.  UGH.
  • @reneeannemm, OMG about the email.  That is ridiculously insensitive. I am so sorry.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • @reneeannemm that email was very insensitive! Especially after the week you just had, very sorry you had to go through that.

@jdmrs I had something very similar happen with my MMC as well. I decided to take Cytotec instead of the D&C and I had a question about taking it properly so I called my OBs office. Gave my name and everything so they could look up my chart and was transferred to a nurse. The nurse I guess didn't look at my chart because she was like "Ok, so you are taking Cytotec to induce an abortion of an unwanted pregnancy?" I literally was speechless DH had to almost take the phone. I said as calmly as possible "No I had a missed miscarriage and the pregnancy was 100% wanted it just didn't last." I got no apology she just went on to describe the medication and side affects, like seriously?!?
  • @lilylover27 @reneeannemm @JDMRS My blood boils for all of you. These clinics and hospitals work every day with mothers who've had losses. You'd think they'd know to be more tactful and sensitive. Is there a way to complain? They shouldn't be able to get away with such callousness, carelessness, and apathy. 
  • I'm sorry you ladies dealt with such insensitivity, people are really thoughtless sometimes. this morning i had a consultation with a new ob and the nurse must have mixed up my chart or something and brought me into a room with an ultrasound machine and said she'd be doing my scan. i was like umm i'm here for a consultation and shes like oh, you're not pregnant? dagger in the heart.
    TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
  • @reneeannemm we are so glad you are back. Are the raccoons leaving the plants alone yet?

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): WTO cd8 so hopefully this weekend. Starting to every day it Wednesday 

3. Rants/raves: I survived the weekend with only one minor melt down, I was able to recognize it early and remove myself from the situation for a while and then was ok again. It was still really tough. A lot of those annoying "what would my bump have looked like at this point" thoughts. Ready to put all my efforts into fertile window coming up soon 

Probably the 1920s. I love that era and the fashion and car styles and whole larger than life glitz and glamor of Chicago and New York at that time n
  • @SnobunnieMel Sort of! He learned there are no grubs in our soil, so he leaves the plants alone now. Still comes to check for garbage and to run around like a maniac. Saw him accidentally hit DH's bike pedal, see it spin, stop and spin it again for fun this time! I made a deterrent with citrus peels along the top of the deck, so he hasn't come in for a few days. Those will start to rot soon, so I'd better take them down.

Now there's a squirrel that comes in trying to find where he buried his food, but he's not interested in the plants - just digging about looking for all his lost stuff. We'll see what happens in a few weeks when there are strawberries and tomatoes to steal...
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16

• 2. WTO - CD12 and lots of CM... 

3. Rants and Raves - things are weirdly ok with DH but we still haven't resolved our issue so I am super confused - but scared to ask because I don't want to mess up the peace that has descended since Thursday evening. I need the calm for a bit. Seeing a social worker Wednesday (more of a therapist sort of situation)  that will hopefully help - had lunch with a friend today to talk some things out but ended up feeling more anxious than the start of the day... 

another rant - it snowed several inches yesterday - all gone by the evening but still... 

4. GTKY - no clue - I'm sorry but I'm going to pass on this one, I'm simply too tired and anxious right now. I'd like to go smack myself upside the head and have a heart to heart with myself circa 10-12 years ago though, that might be useful to me right now...
    ---TW BFP and MC mentioned - scroll down past the Lilo and Stitch gif to avoid ---

Me: 33 & DH: 33
    Married: 07/2006
    TTC: 10/2015
    BFP #1: 11/2015, MC 12/2015 (7 weeks)
    BFP #2: 06/2016, EDD 2/15/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• Aera11Aera11 member
    2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.):  WTO. CD3, AF finally came when I was at a bachelorette party Saturday.  I go in tomorrow for an ultrasound and then I'll start Clomid...my first round of 200mg.  

3. Rants/raves:  I am so sick of my brother-in-law.  He's a few years younger, super immature and generally a d-bag.  I avoid him at all costs, but he and DH used to be super close and now they aren't.  It's not necessarily my fault, but he did some horrible things around the time of our wedding and after so I just have nothing to do with him but it breaks DH's heart.  His brother won't apologize (that's all I wanted, I am over the whole thing but he needs to apologize).  I am struggling with just extending the damn olive branch to his brother to be the 'bigger' person or ignoring the recurring problem.  

4. GTKY: If you could travel through time what time period would you travel to? I think the 50's/early 60's.  I love the Mad Men era...life seemed simpler (I'm sure it wasn't) but the fashion and that time period seems idyllic.  

@reneeannemm welcome back :)  @catiecatp I'm sorry you and DH haven't resolved anything.  Hugs!
  • bornmommybornmommy member
    edited May 2016
    1.  Not new but I'm certain not many (if any!) know me - ttc #3 after what is now deemed a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks back in March. 

2 status is winging it.  According to my cycle I'm currently wto but I'm pretty steadfast on not temping or opking for a bit so who knows!

3 my biggest is about my neighbor.  She is nine years older than me and always brings up our different abilities to procreate (because of our ages.). Drives me insane.  This is probably our last baby.  I made choices in my life she did not,  stop comparing. 

4. I'd be a 1920s flapper.  Yes, I know what that means.  Yes I'd be amazing. 

Eta- for clarity and ridiculous misspellings/grammar corrections. 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• We watched this video in one of our staff meetings (i work at a hospital)...it tries to teach us about empathy and thinking about what if we were in the patients shoes...how would we treat them. Seems like some of the medical professionals some of us have encountered lately should watch! 

https://youtu.be/Wl2_knlv_xw
  • 1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): hey guys! I'm Lauren. I had a mmc at the end of February and a d&c the first week of March. This was my first mmc. It's been a bit of an emotional roller coaster at times but I'm blessed with a lot of faith and the love of a wonderful man to help get me through this and reach that wonderful blessing that I believe is in my future.

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): wto- keeping my faith and spirit up that this will be our moment! :)

3. Rants/raves: I am just blessed. I have a great husband and luckily a wonderful job to go to in a daily basis. It's a lot easier to get up in the morning if you are looking forward to where you are going!

4. GTKY: If you could travel through time what time period would you travel to? I think I would like to go back to the 1800s when times were a bit simpler. We may not have had all the technological or medical advances that we have today, but people knew the value of hard work and faith back then. 

Good luck to everyone on here and may God bless!
  • @Lauren4508 So sorry for your loss. Welcome to the board. <3