October 2016 Moms
Options

cheaaaap baby stuff!

I know we briefly discussed this the other day but preggo brain can't remember what thread (maybe ransoms?) 

anyway whoever recommended Offer Up, thank you!!!! I scored an angel care and a snap and go for 40 bucks total!!! 

(offer up is an app for your phone similar to craigslist) 

Re: cheaaaap baby stuff!

• Options
    also I'm aware I messed up spelling randoms but I like how it autocorrected LOL
  • Options
    That's an awesome score @mrszoess !  We need to start like a "Deals and Steals" thread, so we can post sales and stuff like that.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @annabenanna  love that idea!

Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Options
    that's a fantastic idea. 
  • Options
    Here's a deal I found lurking on the Nov16 Deals thread!  (I just ordered mine and only paid for shipping which was $14) www.carseatcanopy.com 

• Options
    maybe this should be our official thread! :)  the title seems appropriate!
  • Options
    I have some free codes if anyone wants them. Just have to pay shipping which is $14...

I have one for the following:

www.CarseatCanopy.com  - FIT216CC
    www.UdderCovers.com  - FIT216UC
    www.nursingpillow.com  - FIT216NP
    www.sevenslings.com  - FIT216SS

:)  :)

Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Options
    yay I started a relevant thread! LOLOL 
  • Options
    Ladies, 4moms has 20% off today. Code is MOMSDAY
  • Options
    I want that bathtub so bad
  • Options
    mrszoess said:
    I want that bathtub so bad
    Me too @mrszoess! But I'm trying to hold off till the baby shower. 
  • Options
    me too! it's my one registry irrational splurge lol
  • Options
    I'm glad you said that about the bathtub! We did our registry today and the box really had NO information on it and only a partial picture of the tub. We ended up registering for another one but now that I watched the video, I need THIS tub!!
  • Options
    my girl deserves something princessy and for like 10 dollars more she will have it if I have to buy it myself 
  • Options
    PSA:  Urban Decay Revolution Lippies (in sheer, matte and regular) are on sale on Ulta right now for $11. :)  
  • Options
    Not really news and maybe like, duh, but I just realized the baby section at stores like tjmaxx have clearance items so you can sometimes find great deals besides those sneaker/ballet slipper print socks. I just got a changing pad for $6 that I think we will just use instead of the ridiculous $40 ones that BRU has to choose from...
  • Options
    mauishaymauishay member
    edited May 2016
    I just got a pack n play cuddle cove, 2 changing pad covers, pack n' play quilted sheet, dream on me playard mattress & flannel protector pad all brand new for $150! Looked everything up and retail goes for $258 so I'm pretty stoked
  • Options
    Motherhood Maternity is having an online flash sale today only (5/16)! Tons of cute stuff in the $5-$20 range.
  • Options
    @mauishay  girllllll where'd you get that deal?! I really like that print. Trying to figure out which damn pack n play to register for is worse than figuring out which stroller! So many gosh darn options.  

Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Options
    kmallskmalls member
    edited May 2016
    A Pea in the Pod is having an online flash sale today! 40% off select styles! 
  • Options
    kmvisiolikmvisioli member
    edited May 2016
    Carter's is also having a flash sale today - 50-70% off

Edit to add: if you use ebates, they are doing 5% cash back on Carter's right now too
  • Options
    BRU is having a weekend (fri-sun) sale 20% off nursery furniture purchases $599+, and I think for May 15-20% off strollers...coupon codes on their website!
  • Options
    I read somewhere that the Carter's sale is a Memorial Day sale so it goes till the end of the month. 
  • Options
    My mom found an $80 glider on a facebook for sale.  It looks to be in WONDERFUL condition, clean, no tears, staining, etc.  I showed it to SO..... he turned it down because other people have farted in it!!?!?! What is wrong with this man! lol... Needless to say, I am not getting the used chair.. WAH.
  • Options
    LOL @sprinkels28 he has a point but just febreeZe and Lysol. 
  • Options
    Sprinkels28Sprinkels28 member
    edited May 2016
    Right @mrszoess-- it wasn't even up for discussion. He is NOT putting me in a used chair.. Fine, then you can buy it full price. I will make sure to let out a nice little fart as soon as its set up ;)