January 2016 Moms

FFFC

Flame Free Friday Confession time...

Both my older children are officially done with school for the year today. On one hand I'm glad to have a break from constant homework (who knew how much work that is for parents to keep up with) and school related events, but on the other hand I'm not happy at all! I'm really going to miss those days with just my baby girl!!! 

Re: FFFC

• I'm going to return shoes that I bought yesterday and wore all day at work (in a restaurant) because apprently after pregnancy one foot is bigger than the other
  • Loading the player...
  • I hate Male pms! Omg my DH is such a pissy pants today. I already have one baby to take care of, you're a grown adult, I don't wanna have to take care of your Pissy self too just bc your schedule got off bc...omg we have an infant who messes up our schedules now, deal with it!
  • l4rkl4rk member
    As someone whose baby is still up 4-5 times a night, I absolutely can't stand when moms complain that they still have to get up once or twice in the MOTN. Ungrateful! 
  • I hate moms that judge other moms parenting techniques. We're all doing our best, why can't we just support each other?! 
  • Another one:
    i can't stand the smell of spit up. 
    LO spit up all over my chest and shirt (basically all over my front) and I'm so close to throwing up from the smell that I'm contemplating putting him in his swing (crying or not) and washing this nasty-ness off. 
  • I was about to wear a tank top for the 2nd or 3rd day in a row (I can't remember, but it's way easier to put something on that I just wore than figuring out something new to wear) until LO spit up all over it  :| 
  • nackienackie member
    @fishee333 I'm really impressed that you managed to go that long without being spit up on!  I'm lucky if I can make it through one day.
  • Half the time I don't even know what day it is, which is why I'm posting this on Saturday.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've worn the same tank under my work clothes every day this week.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - FiGB
    Married DH 11/15/08
    Formerly MissMheMhe
  • ekscopp said:
    @fishee333 sometimes, I just wipe off the spit up and keep wearing the tank top. If I changed every time I got spit up on, I would have nothing left to wear. Right now I'm dealing with spit up in my crotch. It will be dry soon. #momlife
    Hahaha! This!!! I was about to get on a flight and LO spit up all over my pants. I resigned myself to smelling like sour milk for the rest of the day ;)
  • I wish I lived somewhere else! We are all dealing with allergy issues and last night my sinuses started bleeding...blah! Why do I have to live in one of the worst places for allergies? I need a taco or some carbs now!
  • 012016 said:
    I went to a wedding today where the bride has expressed concern that they wouldn't last a year. I regifted them cookbooks that I don't use as a wedding present. 
    Why..the..(expletive)... Did they even get married then. 
  • 012016 said:
    I went to a wedding today where the bride has expressed concern that they wouldn't last a year. I regifted them cookbooks that I don't use as a wedding present. 
    Why..the..(expletive)... Did they even get married then. 
    I have no idea. I kind of feel like she just wanted to have a wedding like everyone else was doing. I really don't think she thought about how a wedding ends in a marriage...