TTC After a Loss

Intro

Hi Everyone.  I am here after experiencing a loss at the beginning of April.  We are trying for baby #2 and I was so excited to get a positive test in February.  At my first prenatal appointment, my OB thought I was measuring small and sent me for an ultrasound which confirmed a sac but no embryo.  At 8.5 weeks, the sac was only measuring around 5.5.  I had a natural m/c the very next day.  OB told me to wait at least one cycle then we could try again when we were ready.

Well, I got my period one month later and O'd at the beginning of this week (on my birthday!). DH and I decided to just go for it and try again right away, so I guess I am now in my 2WW.  I'm scared and sad that the M/C has made me so much more anxious about this whole process but DH and I really want one more baby to complete our family so here we are.  If it doesn't happen this cycle we're taking it on a month to month basis.

I hope you guys will have me.  Big hugs to all of us dealing with losses and the navigation of this emotional roller coaster.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

Baby #2 M/C 4/5/16

Re: Intro

• We would love to have you but I'm so sorry that you have to meet us all this way. 
  • Sorry you find yourself here. I am also TTC #2, I hope you are successful soon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry for your loss. I hope you enjoy your time here but that your stay here is short! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • GlitterGlitter member
    So sorry your here but Welcome and these ladies are awesome. 
  • welcome, so sorry you are joining us here. I hope your stay is short.
    TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
  • sorry to see you join us but you are welcome to the boards - we're a very supportive group
    ---TW BFP and MC mentioned - scroll down past the Lilo and Stitch gif to avoid ---

Me: 33 & DH: 33
    Married: 07/2006
    TTC: 10/2015
    BFP #1: 11/2015, MC 12/2015 (7 weeks)
    BFP #2: 06/2016, EDD 2/15/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• So sorry for your loss. We also started trying again as soon as we got the OK. We are TTC #1. Hoping you find the support you need on our board. It's a wonderful community. 
  • citygirl17citygirl17 member
    edited May 2016
    Thanks everyone!  Both this and the Loss board seem like very nice, supportive groups 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

Baby #2 M/C 4/5/16
  • Sorry for you loss and good luck