September 2015 Moms
Options

Evap line or faint possible positive??

lulubemadnesslulubemadness member
edited April 2016 in September 2015 Moms
well....I haven't been breastfeeding a couple months now my son is now 8months old & I have no period yet. I got ONE right after Postpartum bleeding. then nothing. hubby & I had sex 3weeks ago & he did not pull out. my question is am I prego? Ive been taking dollar store test but all have been negative I got a very thing line today I'm guessing its an evap tho? ledt on was at night right one was early morning urine

Best Answers

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    No idea what an evap line is..but don't the instructions usually say even a faint line is still a positive? And the best time to take the test is first pee of the morning! Good luck, let us know what your next test says
  • Options
    thabkyou! I'll do another in the morning again & see. not really trying for another but happy either way if there is a lil one :smile: 
  • Options
    The line is thin which makes me think Evap but it's pink so maybe not. Hard to tell. Good luck. 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Options
    That's what my initial positive test looked like for my currently 7 month old. Definitely could be!! I would try again in the morning in a few days. 
  • Options
    was it really? I might try the FRER(first response) in a couple days. I suppose if its a negative then it might just be an evap line.
  • Options
    It's very faint, but it definately looks like a line. Maybe give it a few days and try a name brand one since they are supposed to be more accurate. I used to get the digital ones so there was no question as to whether it was a line or not. 
  • Options
    thanks ladies! will do :smile:  thinking u might just go get the clear blue digital if after I take FRER & still get a faint 
  • Options
    that's positive, y'all
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]
  • Options
    Did you retest? 
  • Options
    Did you retest? My early tests with each of my 3 boyslooked just like that. I'd say positive 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Looks positive and I've always been told "A line is a line", however, I took a Kroger brand test like that a couple months ago and got the Evap line and freaked out thinking I was pregnant. About 10 follow up digital tests later, not pregnant.
  • Options
    I'm just passing through from D15 - my first test was lighter than this, almost to the point you couldn't tell there was a line. My husband didn't even believe there was a line but it was positive! Took a digital later that day and confirmed 
  • Options
    Hi ladies sorry about the late update....so I took a FRER & also clear blue digital with FMU and negative all of them. Guess it was just a evap line after all. I can't help but still feel pregnant. oh well will test again next month haha