July 2015 Moms

Sunscreen Reccs

Can someone suggest a good sunscreen for baby? Thanks.

Re: Sunscreen Reccs

• n3na94n3na94 member
    Aveeno has baby sunscreen! I haven't tried it but I love their brand and have been using it on my baby boy since birth! Will definitely try it out this summer!
  • I love the alba organics for kids/baby.  It doesn't bother their eyes like some of the others I've tried do.
  • Loading the player...
  • We use babyganics. Works well for us!
  • audi681audi681 member
    We use babyganics. Works well for us!
    I was leaning towards this one. Glad to hear you like it.
  • HandreeHandree member
    I recommend Think Baby. It's as natural and chrmical free as you can get and offers great protection. 
  • audi681 said:
    We use babyganics. Works well for us!
    I was leaning towards this one. Glad to hear you like it.
    We use the bug spray too!
  • audi681audi681 member
    @kbrown2385 I bought the outdoor pack today, sunscreen and bug spray. I live in CT, and though we don't have many mosquitos yet, I'm getting super nervous bc I am pregnant. I plan on using the bug spray for myself!
  • Handree said:
    I recommend Think Baby. It's as natural and chrmical free as you can get and offers great protection. 
    Agreed. This is the one we use. 
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • audi681 said:
    @kbrown2385 I bought the outdoor pack today, sunscreen and bug spray. I live in CT, and though we don't have many mosquitos yet, I'm getting super nervous bc I am pregnant. I plan on using the bug spray for myself!
    Im from ct too! Currently in SC because my husband is navy, but ready to move back!
  • We see a Pediatric Dermatologist and she recommended CeraVe Baby Sunscreen. She mentioned that it's very important that any sunscreen contain zinc oxide. CeraVe works great but it does leave a slight white residue.