January 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Options
    This is probably a weird thing to confess but I absolutely hate onions! The weird texture they have in foods makes me want to vomit. But the strangest part is, I like their flavor.  Needless to say, onion powder is my friend. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I made SO tell our boss I wasn't coming into work today. He decided I wasn't going to work bc LO was fussy all night ( I was tired from staying up anyway so I'm not complaining) so his decision he can tell the boss :P
  • Options
    nackienackie member
    @carlyhammond enjoy your day off!  I wish I could have not gone to work today, but I used all my leave for maternity leave and can't afford not to get paid.  Last night was miserable though.  Our daycare has a little form they have us fill out every morning with when our LOs woke up, ate, had a diaper change, etc.  I seriously considered putting n/a in the field to record when he woke up since he had so little sleep :(
  • Options
    DH is driving me crazy because DD2 has an upper respiratory viral infection on bronchiolitis. I told him to use saline when suctioning her. He didn't and then he didn't understand why he didn't get anything when he suctioned her or why she was super extra fussy afterwards. She doesn't get so fussy over it when saline is used because it helps move that mucus. So he got 3 hours of sleep last night and I am enjoying sleeping with DD2 all day because cuddles are awesome!
  • Options
    I feel guilty enough about returning to work, and now I'm sick. I teach kindergarten, so it's inevitable, especially after being gone for 3 months. I'm so worried I'll give this cold to our little guy.
    Me: 31 DH: 40
    Married 2012
    TTC #2 since July 2016
    PCOS diagnosed 2008
  • Options
    I want to throw my ameda breast pump off a cliff. Maybe its me, but its such a pile of s***