November 2016 Moms

Random Thread - Mon-Fri-5/9-13/slash-dash/excessive-description

Re: Random Thread - Mon-Fri-5/9-13/slash-dash/excessive-description

• Loading the player...
  • I'm thinking more of the Joker.  "Some people just like to watch the world burn."

would have done a gif or meme but I'm not a 100% on how technology works.
  • You all my wolf pack. Please let me in. I wanna be with the cool kids.
  • LindsayLuLu27LindsayLuLu27 member
    edited May 2016
    I just read the prison thread.... Omfg does this woman not have friends in IRL?! I feel like she doesn't and she's taking us all prisoner on her crazy ass ride! Literally nobody gives a damn what she thinks and yet she babbles like a moron! Please let me in the group so I don't have to read her garbage!!.... "I don't want to be a prisoner anymore!!!!!" Is my reason for joining ;)
  • Man, I disappeared for a couple of days because work got nuts, and when I came back, a whole bunch of drama went down and a couple of my favorite regulars had been banned!  Does it only take one person reporting posts to do that!?  It's just awful that one person is ruining our board that I have grown so fond of!!!  :(
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Ok I'm new to forums and stuff so this might be a dumb question.... What happens if we all start reporting her posts as offensive or "not welcoming"? Would she get banned as well?
  • @LindsayLuLu27 I was wondering the same thing...
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• aquasocks said:
    All her threads get shut down yet she doesn't get the ban hammer? What am I missing????
    Lol I just posted that wtf Wednesday because seriously... WHAT THE F!!!!
  • I can't figure out how to join the private group!  :'(
    28 years old. Married 5 years.
    DD born Oct 2014 via C-Section (footling breech)
    Baby #2 (AND #3...SURPRISE!) Due Nov 17, 2016. Found out it was twins at 18+5! 

• If your mobile.... Go to community page then groups and it's one of the first ones... Called N'16 clubhouse.
  • Help I can't figure this ish out. Can I not join while mobile? 

This is is what I get in my browser, but nothing is clickable. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In the app there's a join button
  • @Katemr1146  check your messages you may have gotten a request to join that could be why it's being funky. 
  • @Katemr1146 you may not be able to do it mobile on the site.I did it through the app there was a button that said 'join group'.  Nothing seems to have happened so it's either technology issues with doing things mobile or they don't want me I their group.  I honestly don't know.
  • @EmmieAnn22 okay I figured out how to join in the app, but yeah nothing is happening. Do we need to be approved to really be in the group? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Katemr1146 Yep you have to be approved.  
  • I wish I was less of a lurker and more involved too. Reading posts and responses from many of you is very helpful for me, as I will be a ftm. Hoping to connect more with you all. 
  • xiphos13xiphos13 member
    edited May 2016
     Waiting for approval got me like...

*sigh*   Edited because I can't get my GIF to work... 
  • Also, what do the little icons represent under our names? Like the little chat bubble? Sorry if this is something I should know already or should have found somewhere else. 
  • leighryleighry member
    edited May 2016
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say we're not part of the cool kids.. unless it really takes upwards of 3-4 hours to be approved. But I doubt it seeing as there are like 10 discussions on there already.
  • @desoky01  You can mouse over them, and they'll tell you.  Each one can give you information about your post history.  For example, you have a chat bubble with a 1 beside it.  That means that you've made your first comment.  It will change once you get to 10 comments.  You can also get more of them as you participate more on the boards.

If you click on your profile, you can see them there.  I believe you're allowed to click on them from your profile page and get more information that way.

Hope that helps. :)
  • leighry said:
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say we're not part of the cool kids.. unless it really takes upwards of 3-4 hours to be approved. But I doubt it seeing as there are like 10 discussions on there already.
    Yeah I asked to join a while ago. But I may not be "regular" enough. Or whoever made it just hasn't gone through and added people yet. 
    28 years old. Married 5 years.
    DD born Oct 2014 via C-Section (footling breech)
    Baby #2 (AND #3...SURPRISE!) Due Nov 17, 2016. Found out it was twins at 18+5! 

• Elev429Elev429 member
    LO thinks we should name our new lo yoda @comealongponds
    Married Nov. 3rd, 2012
    DS Born 12/20/13
    #2 EDD 11/20/2016
  • kms456kms456 member
    I really need to learn how to post gifs.
    Me: 30 DH:31 DD:3
    3/6/16 BFP 
    EDD: 11/14/16

• @kms456Are you on a computer or mobile? If you're on a computer....when you find a gif, right click and select "Open image in new tab." Then just copy and paste the URL  in to the "Image URL" box when you click on the image icon (the one that looks like a piece of paper with the corner folded down). 

Mobile bumping, I can't help :(

Kid #1: Two years old
    Kid #2: Due Date 11/16/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My DD's favorite song right now is Fathers And Daughters by Michael Bolton, which my DH turned her on to. I sing it to her with DH and we tell her all about how it's her daddy's special song for her and blah blah blah. I usually listen to it no sweat until one day she got old enough to piece "adult things" together and said "mommy, does this song make you sad because you miss your daddy who's up in heaven? My grandpa?"

TEARS. FOR. DAYS. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • kms456kms456 member
    yay I did it! thanks @mrs_hoyahoo
    Me: 30 DH:31 DD:3
    3/6/16 BFP 
    EDD: 11/14/16

• kms456 said:
    yay I did it! thanks @mrs_hoyahoo
    Success!

Kid #1: Two years old
    Kid #2: Due Date 11/16/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • SheybreSheybre member
    I have a question, if you get banned, are you banned forever? Why are there bump gods? How do you become a bump God? Are there multiple bump gods? I was originally part of April 14 before the all powerful Gods. Is this allowed to be discussed? I am truly just curious.
  • For those of you that have been out of the loop, here's a link to the Group: 
    https://forums.thebump.com/group/981-n16-clubhouse

Feel free to click Apply to join, it takes a little while to be accepted as there is a vetting process. Be patient, no one is forgetting anyone. Also, there is a spot to write in why you want to be accepted but the Mods/group can't view this for some reason, so don't worry about writing anything.