Pregnant after IF

April/May IF success group

Wanted to start a thread for those of us that did IVF/IUI in April/May and got their BFPs! This group has been so supportive that I wanted to start this thread so we can stay connected over our pregnancies.

Thought a few questions would help us all remember who’s who:

-What road did you take to get your BFP (ie IUI, IFV, etc)?

-When is your due date?

-Anything else you want to share?

@Drove2u @ultratomato @zantster @vssbrm (sorry if I missed tagging anyone)

--------

Me: 42 | DH: 39 | Us: Married since April 2014 | TCC 20 months before IVF

Me: unexplained infertility (AMA?) | DH: No issues

1st IVF cycle with ICSI & PGS | ER 1/21/16  | FET  4/26/16, ectopic

2nd FET 09/20/16 | DS born May 2017

3rd FET 09/14/20

Re: April/May IF success group

• should have filled this out for myself.... ha

-What road did you take to get your BFP (ie IUI, IFV, etc)? IVF with ICSI & PGS - my ER was 1/21, FET was 4/26, and first BFP 5/10

-When is your due date? January 12, 2017

-Anything else you want to share? Just wanted to say how much support these groups have been. It’s been a long road and has been a huge help having people to share with that understand the struggles

--------

3rd FET 09/14/20

• Drove2uDrove2u member
    Thanks for starting this!! 

I went through one miscarriage, six iuis, one ectopic and one fresh cycle of Ivf and finally got my BFp. 
    Im due Jan 4. 
    Going for my second ultrasound this Friday and so nervous. Hoping to see some progress. 

• Loading the player...
  • So here is my journey I'm 34 and DH is 33. Trying to conceive for a few years found out have PCOS. Did 6 iui 3 clomid and 3 injections all failed. Had success with first ivf. They put two embryos on so waiting to see if both took. I'm exhausted every day but it's worth it. And I already talk to the embryo and say goodnight. And pray every night that it sticks. Third beta tomorrow and ultrasound next week. I think my nerves may calm down after I'm discharged to OB.
  • your BFP (ie IUI, IFV, etc)? 2 IUIs last one was 4/27 and just got my BFP on an HPT so nervous that it's not real :#

-When is your due date? 1/18/17 

-Anything else you want to share? Thank you all for the support, encouragement and knowledge! I hope I get to stick around!! Blood work not til late tomorrow because of my work schedule so I won't have results until Friday :D

• Hey ladies! ER was Feb 17, FET was April 12 & BFP was April 22!  My signature has most of my info but basically, TTC since Oct 2013, started diagnostics in July 2015. RE felt like IVF with ICSI was our best bet. Husband had 0% motility. 

-When is your due date? 12/28/16

-Anything else you want to share? I am loving all of the support I've found on these boards. It really does help to have others who know exactly what I'm going through at the same time I'm going through it. I'm really excited to share the next part of the journey with you ladies as well!

Me: 33 (no known issues)
    DH: 33 (lower motility; 0 morphology)
    TTC since Oct 2013
    IVF round 1 January 2016 (w/ ICSI)
    ER: February 17, 2016; 15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 8 sent for PGS - 5 Normal
    FET date: April 12, 2016 - DS born Dec 7, 2016
    IVF round 2: FET : Oct 4 - 1st Beta 188!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • vssbrmvssbrm member
    I was so nervous to come to this side of the bump!! But I'm so glad you started this group, I feel much "safer" graduating with all of you! 

-What road did you take to get your BFP (ie IUI, IFV, etc)? We did 4 IUI's all failed. We did our retrieval in March, the transfer was April 28. We got out BFP on May 9, HCG was at 323. We go for next beta tomorrow. IVF included ICSI, AH, and possibly PGS. We transferred 1 embryo.

-When is your due date? The AP I downloaded says Janruary 14... I'm sure that is not entirely accurate. 

-Anything else you want to share? I am super excited to be here with you all, and I need to go take a nap.

Married May 2009, TTC since November 2012 (Together since 2006 ish - had my eyes on him since 2001)
    Me: 32 (33 in May), Him: 37 (January)

DX: Me: High Prolactin, Possible Autoimmune Disease Issues, though RE not concerned (?)  New RE has a plan!!
           Him: Minor Varicocele, low morphology, slightly low count

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!
    Embryo transfer scheduled for April 28, 2016 and beta test May 9, 2016 (day after Mother's Day!)
    Transfer Meds include: Lupron Depot (4/1), Minivelle Patch (every 3rd day), Estradiol (3x daily), Amoxicillin, Progesterone in Oil, Methylprednisonlone. Lovenox and baby asprin added after transfer. 

3/22/16 - Sono Saline ultrasound cyst to be aspirated on 4/1/16 if not cleared up by 3/29 US - It cleared on its own
    Retrieval 3/4/16 - 26 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized, 14 embryos currently frozen
    Starting IVF Stims on +/- Feb 22, 2016
    HSG scheduled for 1-26-16 - All clear "beautiful uterus" (though inverted)

Switched clinics and now prepping for IVF in February / March

Fourth IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - December, 2015 - BFN
    Third IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - November, 2015 - BFN
    Second IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - September, 2015 - BFN
    Started Prolactin Medication October 15 - Levels quickly regulated to with in normal range
    First IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - August, 2015 - BFN
    After no BFPs (ever) First RE/Urologist visit in Feb 2015
    HSG w/ OB, 2014 = all clear
    Trying to conceive since November 2012
  • Oh forgot due date according to the app it's January 15 
  • Yay ladies congrats ! I know I wasn't a part of this group but I recognize y'all from the IF board . So happy to see y'all on over here !! 

**BFP and loss warning**

Me: 29
    DH: 29
    Us: Married Valentine's Day, 2015
    DH: No issues.
    Me: PCOS, unexplained infertility (whatever that means!!)
    June 2015 Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    July 2015:  Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    August 2015: IUI: BFP. Chemical pregnancy :(
    October 2015: IUI: BFN
    January 2016: Egg retrieval: 10 frozen embryos!
    March 2016: FET Cycle- 2 embryos transferred!: BFP !
  • @Drove2u I’m sure you’re nervous and excited. I haven’t had an ultrasound yet. I feel the same though!

@ultratomato what was your beta at again? Did they give you any indication that it could be twins?

@laur1212 FX for you! I just know you’ll get your BFP!

@Griffin5413 I think you might be the furthest along…. You can let us know what’s coming – ha

@vssbrm me too! I thought it might be a little too early to start a thread, so I’m glad to see others are just as excited as me

Hi @mskeenan How are you doing/feeling? I check in on the Jan/Feb success group periodically since I went thru FET with all of you.  Hope you run into you on some other threads for advice!

--------

3rd FET 09/14/20

• @MelD17011 my last beta was 620 and I'm hoping this one will be my last. I asked the nurse if u can tell by beta she said no.
  • Joyzie77Joyzie77 member
    edited May 2016
    Hi everyone!!
          Glad you started this thread. Im super excited and nervous all in one. We did one iui, two rounds of IVF. Three FET's within the two rounds of IVF.  We did PGS testing/ ICSI with all the embryos. 1st time we transferred one, two the second time and this last time one boy embaby. Here I am at 5 weeks 2 days pregnant. They are guessing my due date is January 10th. I go for my first ultrasound tomorrow morning. Excited to continue chatting with you ladies. You've been a tremendous support!! 
  • Hi ladies and congrats to all of you! I started out on the IF board as well. Good luck and wishing you all H&H pregnancies! 
    @ultratomato so happy to see you over here! 
  • Thanks @Jerseygirl856 I'm glad to be here too and to have all you ladies here to as supports
  • Third beta 2066
  • Drove2uDrove2u member
    Wow that's great @ultratomato. looking really good there! 

• vssbrmvssbrm member
    Probably redundant at this point: 2nd beta 1269!
    Married May 2009, TTC since November 2012 (Together since 2006 ish - had my eyes on him since 2001)

DX: Me: High Prolactin, Possible Autoimmune Disease Issues, though RE not concerned (?)  New RE has a plan!!

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!
    Embryo transfer scheduled for April 28, 2016 and beta test May 9, 2016 (day after Mother's Day!)
    Transfer Meds include: Lupron Depot (4/1), Minivelle Patch (every 3rd day), Estradiol (3x daily), Amoxicillin, Progesterone in Oil, Methylprednisonlone. Lovenox and baby asprin added after transfer. 

3/22/16 - Sono Saline ultrasound cyst to be aspirated on 4/1/16 if not cleared up by 3/29 US - It cleared on its own
    Retrieval 3/4/16 - 26 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized, 14 embryos currently frozen

Started Prolactin Medication October 15 - Levels quickly regulated to with in normal range
  • Drove2uDrove2u member
    @vssbrm I'm so happy for you!! Yay!! 
  • Are you ladies still experiencing cramps? I've had them slightly since ET..... just wondering if that's the norm 

--------

3rd FET 09/14/20

• Drove2uDrove2u member
    I have cramps every day. Feel likes period is coming. Wanted to share my first ultrasound here. Going for my second tomorrow. This one was taken at 5 weeks, 2 days. 
  • Drove2uDrove2u member
    Sorry my second US is today. Not tomorrow. Lol. Still sleepy. 
  • Love ultrasound pics!!!!! I find out my beta today!!! I totally feel like I am but still so scared...beta #2 will be Tuesday! 
  • vssbrmvssbrm member
    Good luck @laur1212 my fx for you!!

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!

• Drove2uDrove2u member
    Baby is measuring 6 weeks 1 day today. We saw the heartbeat. :-) 
  • Thanks!!!! Omg isn't seeing the heartbeat so amazing?!
  • @laur1212 FX for you today!

--------

3rd FET 09/14/20

• ultratomatoultratomato member
    edited May 2016
    Love these ultrasound pics can't wait for mine next week!  @laur1212 good luck on beta results. Does the beta have any thing to do if you are having twins just wondering since we put two in?
  • @ultratomato I hope not! We did IUI and I continued to joke with them that I was ordering 1 healthy baby lol my office doesn't do betas unless a positive HPT and since my work schedule stinks I couldn't get in until later yesterday which made me too late for same day results! I'm on pins and needles waiting for that call between 2-3  :#  hoping for a good strong beta and a good progesterone level 
  • Drove2uDrove2u member
    @laur1213 can't wait to hear!! Yay!! 
  • Positive buuuuut on the low side ugh 34.4 so Tuesday's beta is already making me worried! But I'm thinking positive....I don't have a history of miscarriages or chemical pregnancies and my progesterone level is good so no need to supplement. I've been reading success stories of low first betas so that's comforting and for now I'm pregnant!!!!!!
  • Drove2uDrove2u member
    @laur1212 it'll be great!! And exactly low betas could be totally fine. Just try not to stress. :-) 
  • I commented on other thread but best of luck @laur1212
  • Thanks! So I bought more tests to watch the progression of the lines and this morning it's already so much darker than the first! So I'm going to get on board with my DH that all is great  :) 

Have a good weekend! We went to a Phillies game last night and it's nice this morning so I might actually try to get a garden ready since it's finally stopped raining
  • @laur1212 I'm glad to hear that. Today is finally a beautiful day after all the rain. I'm doing a purse bingo with my mom today. Anyone else have plans this weekend? 
  • Drove2uDrove2u member
    It's been so rainy here too like every single weekend so yesterday as soon as the rain stopped at 4pm I finished my garden. Today is a beer fest literally across the street from my house and then a music fest after at a farm about 4 miles from me. So going to both but sober of course. :-) and some friends are coming too!! 
  • @Drove2u looks so pretty!!! I planted peony bulbs fall 2014 and this year I'm finally getting some blooms! I'm so excited! It's been raining for what seems like months  :D I'm so sick and tired of it
  • Drove2uDrove2u member
    Does anyone have any big appts this week? 
    I get to go for another ultrasound this Wednesday. I'll be almost 7 weeks by then. 
  • Beta #2 Tuesday....praying for a strong number and that I'm just a low riser  :# I'm still POAS and lines are getting darker from initial positive.

**trigger warning**

when I had my DS over 5 years ago (no issues conceiving) I never got a beta so no clue if I was a slow riser then and went on to have a normal pregnancy with a healthy baby. I'm just taking it easy been skipping the gym because I have an irrational fear and know if something goes wrong I will blame that and myself! 
  • @Drove2u I have my last beta tomorrow #4 and ultrasound either Thursday or Friday so excited