November 2015 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

because WTAF...

My MIL just tried to diagnose LO with... wait for it.... OCD. She came to this conclusion because LO pulls on her ear when she's tired.

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    rachswirachswi member
    Wtf child. Why won't you sleep??? I'm exhausted and I'm not the one who is growing! Go the f to sleep. I promise. Naps and bed are good things!
  • Options
    WTF flaky former friend turned psycho bitch. 

Settle in for a long story folks.  So, I gave a fairly flaky friend a bunch of my pre maternity clothes that I've given up on ever fitting into again to sell for me.  I figured if she sold it cool, if not I've lost nothing.  They were all dress slacks and blouses for work.  It should have been approximately $300 - $400 worth of stuff.  She put them up on ebay one time 3 months ago and they didn't sell.  She hasn't returned any contact with me since so I stopped by to pick them up.  I texted before hand that I would be stopping by.  The entire family was home.  I stayed outside the door for 10 minutes ringing the bell once every minute.  Annoying probably, but not harassment.  I (sort of passive aggressively) said that hey, I stopped by and no one answered I'll be back tomorrow to get my stuff.  She came back with if I ever come to her house again she's going to beat my ass and I'm psychotic and need to take my meds and she doesn't feel safe around me.  I said she could drop my belongings off at the apartment complex office if she feels unsafe with me near her and she ranted more.  I said I was going to involve the police and she ranted further (all via text so I've got a record of this nonsense.)  So tomorrow I've scheduled an officer to go with me to get my stuff which is probably either in tatters or burned or sold.  I am not a dramatic person.  I have no idea why I attract such dramatic crazy pants people into my life. 
    If there's something strange underneath the hood.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  If there's something weird and it don't look good.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  Immediately.  If it's new, painful, and possibly pregnancy related get your ass off the internet and call your doctor.  It's for your health and your child's. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Whoa @VexedMommy I love that you're going with a police officer! Ain't nobody gonna push you around!
  • Options
    Can it please stop raining already?  Pleaseee?  Maryland is on day 15 of rain in a row, and if we make it to Friday it will break the current record.  Yeesh.  We get it!

Also wtf is up with my baby boy having something similar to night terrors?  The ped says he's too young, but he "wakes up" screeching and crying uncontrollably, but isn't actually awake.  It's heartbreaking, and can last anywhere from 5-20 min usually.  Nothing helps comfort him, which is the worst part.  Then he'll stop crying and "fall asleep" again.  He's woken up for real five minutes later, all smiles, so I don't think he remembers it at all, thank goodness.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @ColoradoHiker my little one does the same thing. It's soooo heartbreaking!!!! 

Wtf to my nipple hurting. We have had months of perfect nursing. It's only one. Please make it go away. Please let this not be thrush or some other terrible annoying thing I don't want :( 
  • Options
    rachswirachswi member
    @Escheffler34 I discovered my nipple was hurting because lo was gnawing on it when his gums were bothering him. Thank God he has no teeth or that'd really hurt. But it took me a few days to figure out why my nipple hurt so bad. No advice to make it stop if that's what your lo is doing - mine just stopped on his own
  • Options
    Can it please stop raining already?  Pleaseee?  Maryland is on day 15 of rain in a row, and if we make it to Friday it will break the current record.  Yeesh.  We get it!

Also wtf is up with my baby boy having something similar to night terrors?  The ped says he's too young, but he "wakes up" screeching and crying uncontrollably, but isn't actually awake.  It's heartbreaking, and can last anywhere from 5-20 min usually.  Nothing helps comfort him, which is the worst part.  Then he'll stop crying and "fall asleep" again.  He's woken up for real five minutes later, all smiles, so I don't think he remembers it at all, thank goodness.
    Yes! Indoor recess is awful, no sunlight is depressing and I hate how it's like 15 degrees cooler than average.
  • Options
    rachswirachswi member
    Wtf to DH. Our lo has been screaming most of the day and it's finally time for bedtime routine. No I do not want to watch some YouTube clip of a guy playing the accordion while my child is screaming for food and to be put to sleep. Do something useful instead. (Oh and now he's moping because I said this was not a good time for accordion music)
  • Options
    Ceridwen77Ceridwen77 member
    edited May 2016
    Wtf to my boobs. Can I go one month without a clogged duct or mastitis??
  • Options
    rachswi said:
    Wtf to DH. Our lo has been screaming most of the day and it's finally time for bedtime routine. No I do not want to watch some YouTube clip of a guy playing the accordion while my child is screaming for food and to be put to sleep. Do something useful instead. (Oh and now he's moping because I said this was not a good time for accordion music)
    Dude what is with guys sometimes?  My DH is getting antsy with me bc we haven't had time to watch GoT yet.  I'm running on 3 hours of sleep half the time and trying to keep the house in only 'minor disaster' state.  When kiddo is asleep I'm going to bed!!!!!

My WTF is the previous owners of thus house.  I swear every other month we get a new surprise.  This time it's that the pool pumps are so ancient they cracked over the winter.  So we have to pay for repairs, on top of a serious clean bc when they left they didn't close or cover it at all, so it was a nasty algae filled mess when we moved in a month later.  With me a million months pregnant (and they knew, they met us twice).  Grrrr.