1st Trimester

Intro and question:)

new here! Well actually I joined last year but unfortunately had a miscarriage. But I'm back and 9 weeks along:) 
my question: is water making anyone else sick?!? I want a big glass so so bad but I can't stomach it:( I'm having horrible headaches but I think it's from no water for over a week. Anyone else have this issue and if so please tell me it'll end soon!! 
Thanks! 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Intro and question:)

• Welcome and congrats I'd suggest you intro on your bmb your are likely to get more answers and form a better community :) 
  • Logical question. Try adding fresh citrus fruit to your water. I had a few weeks where plain water was gross even though I HATE flavored water of its not bubbly. I had a pitcher of cucumber melon in the fridge because I didn't want to drink just juice, milk or sodas. Try fizzy water like Perrier or just plain mineral water. Welcome and a happy healthy 9.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe get a water bottle with a straw. When I was earlier on drinking lots of water in one go made me throw up. I found that when I used a water bottle with a straw, I was still drinking lots of water but it seemed to spread it out over a longer period of time and I wouldn't throw up. My bottle also has an internal chamber to put fruit in to make the water taste like that fruit. I stopped using that though because I kept forgetting to take the fruit out (bloody baby brain).

This is a similar bottle to what I have.

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• Thanks so much ladies! Perrier is a good idea too! Ugh I want a big glass of water haha
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sorry what's bmb? Ha 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Birth month board it's where all the ladies due in the same month as you have their own forum and can talk and connect it's far more supportive as you will go through the pregnancy with them 
  • Wonderful thanks! 
    BabyFruit Ticker