April 2016 Moms
Options

BFM 5/9

Re: BFM 5/9

• Options
    LjljljlLjljljl member
    BFM goes to family members.. Sorry I'm not leaving my one week old newborn with you. Don't try to give me a guilt trip about it. 
  • Options
    I'm so intrigued by the Rock n Play based on the praise I've been reading from fellow bumpees. Price on Amazon US: 45 dollars and up. Price on Amazon Germany: 118 euros. BFM to having to pay more than double. Ugh.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I feel so fucking fat. I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight but LOOK completely different. My stomach was never a gut before, and I was never wide. I haven't had sex in months so, that's not helping the overall feeling of nastiness. 
  • Options
    I feel so fucking fat. I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight but LOOK completely different. My stomach was never a gut before, and I was never wide. I haven't had sex in months so, that's not helping the overall feeling of nastiness. 
    I avoid being naked at all costs and dress quickly in the mornings so DH has to see as little of me as possible. I know he doesn't care, but I look disgusting. 
  • Options
    Why am I so damn thirsty??! I'm drinking upwards of 2 gallons of water a day. I get that nursing makes you thirsty, but, come on.
  • Options
    BF#1) I have caught a cold, and Im so worried LO will catch it from me. 

BF#2) I drive a 2 door car, a black nissan altima coupe. Its awesome and I love it. I only have a few more months left to pay for it and I was planning o n keeping it for another year or 2 before buying a 4 door car. DH had a 2 door car too, but 2 weeks after LO was born, he bought a 4 door. It is so much easier to put LO in his carseat in the 4 door car. I tried today to use my car, but couldnt get LO in his carseat. It was too much of a hassle. So now I have decided to get a 4 door after my maternity leave is over. Not excited about trading in my current car because I love it, not excited about having a car payment for another 5 years, but looking forward to beingable to put LO in his seat easily and not having to climb in my ridiculously small back seat. 
  • Options
    My nipples. I hate them.
  • Options
    DS 1 had a fever this weekend. Now DH has the same thing. I want to quarantine LO and me. 

Sick DHs can be the worst. 
  • Options
    MIL had a heart attack on Saturday, LO isn't even 2 weeks old, and my kids have been super crazy. All of my babysitters (all family members) and DH have been at the hospital with her for the last few days, which has made for a really quick and sobering break-mama-in-to-having-4-kids period. The worst is dinner time and bath time. Trying to wash 3 heads of hair while nursing a week and a half old is darn near impossible.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    A special BFM to my 2 yr old who has decided her favorite new activity is spitting all over the floor.  Yuck.
  • Options
    @loveymay I also hate putting a car seat in a 2 door car. It's just so awkward.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Its Tuesday but whatever. Bfm to my hormones and emotions. I'm gonna go crawl in a dark corner curl up into a ball and cry for a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    A little late on this but BFM to my body for having a damn c section. I'm 12 days PP and so frustrated I can't do the things I want in my maternity leave, like drive or go for long walks. I can't even pick up my kid in her car seat. Another month of this! So annoying. And uncomfortable 
  • Options
    Why does a 45 minute nap screw up my going to bed sleep time? Grrr! 
  • Options
    dayj11dayj11 member
    @kielpinskim know that I feel your pain.  This is my 4th.  It's a challenge for sure and dinner and baths are rough. Did you invest in a ring sling or ergo?  Any type of baby carrier?  It has been a huge help
  • Options
    @dayj11 - I have a Moby and an ergo, but at the end of the day, the only thing that quiets him is a boob. It's getting easier, it just hasn't been fun having 4 people from our family at the hospital in the last 2 weeks.