August 2015 Moms
Options

Teeth!

hows everyone's teething going? We just got our first tooth over the weekend and it was one of his uppers! I was expecting a bottom tooth to show up first but I guess not! Btw we were 8 months on Monday.

Re: Teeth!

• Options
    My little girl just turned 8 months yesterday and she's working on tooth number six. She has two bottom and this will make her fourth top tooth. She got her first tooth on January 24th at 5 1/2 months and the second one came three days later. She's a little ahead of the average schedule.
  • Options
    My little girl is 8 months today and she sprouted teeth a few days ago! Her bottom two came in together. And she has been chewing non-stop, I'm hoping for some more little chompers soon.  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My son is 8 months yesterday and his top 2 came in this week. He has had the bottoms in since about 5 months. 
  • Options

almost 8 months. at 7 months he got two bottom teeth and were surprised more haven't came through yet. He's definitely teething!

• Options
    Our little one has 4, his first sprouted on NYE
  • Options
    Holy cow! And here I am excited over one haha :)
  • Options
    7 1/2 months here and currently zero teeth
  • Options
    We are 8 months today and we have zero teeth! 

• Options
    7 1/2 and two bottom teeth so far. I think more may be coming soon.
  • Options
    8 months 2 weeks, not a tooth in sight!
  • Options
    we are 7 months 1 week and have one tooth  and are working on our second bottom one 
  • Options
    L's bottom two came in at 6 months. She's 8 months now, and it feels like she's been teething since those first two came in! No more yet though. 

Me: 25 | DH: 25  
    DD: Aug. 15
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are a week shy of 8 months and LO has 2 bottom teeth. He's drooling up a storm and super fussy so I'm thinking his first top teeth will be making an appearance soon! Or at least I hope so!
  • Options
    My LO will be 8months on Friday and she currently has 6 teeth (four top, two bottom) and 7-10 are poking through the gums! Hers seem to be coming in all at once 
  • Options
    LO has 2 bottom teeth that came in back to back right around 7 months.  I think a top one might be sprouting soon too
    DS 8/13/15 
    Blessed  <3o:)
  • Options
    My little girl is 8 months and she's on tooth number 7. She got her first bottom tooth at 20 weeks then 2nd few days after on the bottom. Then week later 4 top teeth came in at once we had a lot of rosy cheeks and pain then. She's got a teething rash on her body and has had for about a month. Flares up every time she gets a sore mouth. 
  • Options
    onaedonaed member
    4 right now, looks like a 5th is coming in!
  • Options
    Our little guys was 8 months last week and has 8 teeth. The first 2 came in at 4 months and it's been pretty much non stop since then, luckily it doesn't really seem to bother him much though. 
  • Options
    We are at 8 months as of this week and no teeth to be found. I have really late teethers. My first son was 12 months before he popped one up and my second son was 8 months old. 
  • Options
    8 months will be 9 months next week and he has a tooth erupting right now.  He is very miserable right now but hopefully the pain will subside once the tooth fully emerges. 
  • Options
    My LO is 8 months are just got her bottom tooth emerging.  She is chewing on everything. Hehe. 
  • Options
    9 months old and working on our 6th tooth! 
  • Options
    Almost 9 months, still no teeth!
  • Options
    No teeth yet here. Feels weird. My boys all had at least 4 teeth by now. She's definitely doing her own thing.
  • Options
    We just had 1 pop up, at 8.5 months. But it wasn't one that we expected from the bumps in his gums.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    First tooth made it debut yesterday. 
  • Options
    He has 2 bottom teeth and it looks like upper is ready to pop through any day now
  • Options
    My son is 8.5 months.  Had had 2 bottom teeth for 2 months,  nada since
  • Options
    2nd bottom tooth appearing today :)
  • Options
    2 bottom teeth and upper one looks like it about to pop through 
  • Options
    DaddyMxDaddyMx member
    8 months and 3 weeks and nada amigos
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Still no teeth at almost 10 months. She took her first steps before she had a sign of a tooth.
  • Options
    banfrogbanfrog member
    Still nothing here.
  • Options
    We are working on tooth 5 & 6 right now along with a viral bug :(